Unnecessary in all-white society.

#Freethenipple

How about in le 56% society

No sagging pants
No tattoos
No piercings
Formal wear only

Those who don't comply are expelled

School uniform is important so the children understand order.

Mandatory school uniforms.

I like them. I went to a military school my junior year of high school and realized that wearing the same clothes made you judge people on their character instead of their materialistic tendencies. It was much easier to gauge everyone when they are on the same baseline.

All these underage faggots. Isn't it bedtime?

school uniform are fascist

The Yanks have it right. In Australia the kids wear the same uniform down the socks and backpack, weird as to me a Bong.

as in clothing or hairstyle, because with clothing I'd like to agree, but I think, besides maybe dying hair neon colors, students should be able to do what they want

school should be formal and restrictive with lots of rules

hairstyles can become ridiculous. i'd give them a large range of hairstyles they can use.

yeah, I have a really weird hairline, and I look pretty bad with typical boy haircuts. I keep my hair below shoulder length, but it would really suck if I had to cut it short. I also don't see who it would help if I was forced to cut it

*above shoulder length

Compulsory uniforms. Absolutely. Same shirt, pants, hat etc
Am mum of 2 and it takes away some of the ridiculous competition between teenagers.

School uniform
Hands down

Suit uniform for men shirt tie jacket in the winter no jacket in the summer, short back and sides hair cut not touching the collar.

Universal no died hair no tattoos

Girls dress down to the top of the knees

girls should wear mandatory knee-length skirts. For real. That's the biggest loophole I've seen so far.

I think they are fine. I went to a private school for a while. Dress code was polo shirt, khaki or navy pants, skirts for girls. In high school any button-up shirt or blouse without a crazy pattern. Prevents people from dressing as faggots and teaches kids to respect themselves.

I like that idea, I honestly wish my school did something like that. Sadly, if they did, the faggots at my school would make a big deal about it, and it probably wouldn't last long

Sexy School Uniforms
Hands on.