LeftyPol?

What are your guys thoughts on leftypol? Im suprised you guys have never come together and attacked them or anything of that sort. You certainly outnumber them.

I honestly think that most of them have already assimilated.

Last time I checked it wans't Sup Forums's style to kick a dead dog.

No point picking on the mentally disabled

I see what you mean but it seems like with all the communist BS going on they are starting to gain traction. Im seeing them more and more around twitter and other shit.

Sometimes a shill comes here and try's to ruin our operations but lefypol is mostly harmless because it's nearly dead.

If they ever get to be a threat of some kind we would probaly attack them, our retalliate a attack, well war would start.

I go on there when I want interesting discussion. I learn so much more on that board in a fucking week than I do in this shithole in months.

Yeah but when was the last time pol pulled of anything organized. When we do come together its amazing but I havent seen anything happen in some time now. Other than the whole shia goof and all. And even that was some time ago.

They're a non-threat at the current juncture. However we must keep a close eye on them lest we need to...remove them from the equation.

There is some psyop starting right now regarding immigrants but I forgot the name.

>Sup Forums literally cannot stop lefty/pol/ spamming this place with 56% memes.

How does it feel, Sup Forumstards?

Well anyone can post as a anonymous so it's not like we can stop anyone from posting at all.

implying /leftypol/ is spamming those

>What are your guys thoughts on leftypol?

they are retarded

this place is being spammed by leftypol? lol have you looked at leftypol anytime recently. Almost all threads have no more than 3 responses and usually 2/3 are pol memes.

There's no point, they're rutterless. They are fairly active on social media, but that's it. The only region in the country sympathetic to their views are in the Bay area and that's all. Commies are despised throughout the nation.

Work smarter, not harder, idiot.

I like /leftypol/ - they're channers. At the end of the day I feel more of a connection with them over that than I do disagreement with their politics. They "get it".

>implying leftypol is that active
>thinking le 56 face memes aren't just bantz
leftyfag confirmed

They are dumb.

They're just JIDF trying to cause infighting

>Last time I checked it wans't Sup Forums's style to kick a dead dog.
What a joke. You also enjoy flogging dead horses.

Then why do trolls come here?

>They think Lefty/pol/ leaves their schemes out in the open so Sup Forumstards can screenshot them.

Why are right wingers so fucking stupid, naive and slow?

Sup Forums is literally JIDF now. Have you seen the Trump threads?

Deepest, darkest corners of the internet? Now this is a place I like to be in.

What? How do you know this?