Tacoma Rail Insider

I work for Tacoma Rail. I know the exact route and the exact location that the trainwreck happened. It's on the capital division and the route is designed for freight only service.
AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amtrak-derailment-train-crashes-near-tacoma-washington-n830751
tagesschau.de/ausland/amtrak-103.html
slideplayer.com/slide/6051020/
archive.is/XlU0a
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zugbeeinflussung
youtube.com/watch?v=0-TRNXnn7JI
twitter.com/DewsNewz/status/942926133829558272
en.mogaznews.com/World-News/692705
blogs.timesofisrael.com/train-with-a-brain-artificial-intelligence-in-mobility/
youtube.com/watch?v=fUzUFkdOFCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are traps gay?

>route is designed for freight only service
It was clearly a passenger train

Valid question.

LARPing faggotry detected

Are you aware that all you had to do was follow the damn train?

What do you think about the speed it was traveling?

Gonna need some sort of verification frendo

I think that's his point.

>that was retrofitted and used for a high speed rail's maiden voyage

>route is designed for freight only service
huh

yes
I see that, i'm telling you I work there and my bosses all say that the capital division is only used for freight service, nothing else.
this ain't a larp
I only work freight
apparently from the reports, too damn fast, before the track was upgraded, max speed was 15 mph, now it's 30 mph.
unlike places such as boeing that requires a badge/id to enter, Tacoma rail does not have that.

What do you think caused the derailment?
Have you heard of any fuckery like ISIS or Antifa?
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Who is your daddy and what does he do?

It was the first day of the new track? Clearly it has something to do with the crash. Either Antifa concrete attack or lazy mexican railroad workers.

15-30mph? And they were going around 80? How does that work. Link to the track in question on a map since you are familiar with the area, trainanon

>and the route is designed for freight only service.
Fake ass shit. It got rebuilt into mixed traffic over the last few years and today was the opening run. GTFO kid.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amtrak-derailment-train-crashes-near-tacoma-washington-n830751
>Multiple sources, including federal law enforcement, told NBC News that they are looking into the possibility that the train was speeding at 80 mph in a 30-mph zone.

This german report from 6 hours ago says 81 miles in an 80 mile zone:

R u girl? Show bobs and vagene

>I see that, i'm telling you I work there and my bosses all say that the capital division is only used for freight service, nothing else.
So tell us what this means

give us the dirt user, spell it out for us

misdirecting shill

kys

>It's on the capital division and the route is designed for freight only service.
That doesn't really mean anything. The rail that freight trains roll on is the same as the rail that passenger trains roll on.
t. guy who works at a different railroad

Thank you for your insight. So is this what I should understand
>New high speed train crashes
>Revelations that object on track responsible
>Also revealed that ecoterrorists cement tracks
>But the ecoterrorists always call to inform, lest anyone get hurt
>But only freight tracks
Conclusion would be that somebody didn't know that it had become a passenger line, so they cemented the track and were planning on tipping off the railway authorities, but they didn't know that a train would be coming through when they least expected it.

Hello pretyy lady show Bob vagene

also to answer another question about possibility of antifa "do u have pics or video proving they were there?", I can say for sure that a couple of days ago when I was assigned to that route, I saw antifa members camping out, however due to railroad policies, no cameras of any form (video/pics) are allowed, only cellphones for emergency use. however the rest of my crew saw them as well, I contacted hq for reports, they didn't believe me.
antifa
yes, I hate antifa so much
no, it's been new since last year
it's southwest of DuPont, pic related is the location
slideplayer.com/slide/6051020/
slide 16 is the route

>yes
all of your opinions are now being discarded. Please leave, fag.

fuck you for posting that. what the fuck is it

You need to fucking kill yourself you degenerate jew apologist. You are actively trying to cover up for Israel. What the fuck is your problem?

>Defending terrorism.
>See flag.

It checks out perfectly on every level.

The only right thing is to finally declare these antifa thugs as terrorists, and gas the motherfucker who cemented the tracks to cause this incident.

They knew exactly what they intended. Or is blowing people up in flames when you press a button but did not intend to do so? Because you just wanted to make a point?

Antifa are terrorists.

wtf? Did his neckbeard become infected?

salivary gland cancer

This new SC-44 left the rails way before the bridge. What do you think happened...too fast for that section of line, rail blew out,...?

Sup Forums wants some insight

Yes, and kek confirms it

Who's decision caused a freight only route to be accessible to a passenger train?
Who do you know in local freight who might be antifa/commie/isis?

extreme acne. worst case I have ever seen.

who is telling the truth

too obvious

Trainfag, are there no electronic signals at this track automatically slowing the train down?

>Defending terrorism
No, that you would not catch me doing, but I do recognize that some causes that lead to terrorism do not Allahu Akbar and then scatter themselves into a million pieces in a Christmas market.

Some for instance like ecoterrorists, who nearly exclusively take out their anger on machines.

they haven't been turned on at this time

Did it need to be slowed down? I know on freight trains, when a train car derailed, typically the wheels stay on the track and the cars roll of their axels. Are passenger cars attached to their axels? Wheels being off the track might indicate a definite object on the track

>derailing a thread about a derailing a train

(checked)
If I ever get tinea barbae just shoot me

it means that the route was intended for freight use, no passenger use
1. it's a process of trainorders and timetables involving who occupies what track at what time, either way it goes through a federal dispatcher. So most likely, it's the FRA (federal railroad administration)
2. involving local freight, there's a lot of them, all of them are trucking companies, and honestly I haven't the slightest clue. you can google map "local freight Tacoma" for an idea
no, even the new trains that I work with don't come with that tech

That would require the rail companies investing in infrastructure beyond the barest minimum allowed; what do you think?

IT WAS MOSSAD YOU FUCKING SHILL

dude, you're derailing my train of thought

>electronic signals at this track
>even the new trains that I work with don't come with that tech
>That would require the rail companies investing in infrastructure

>The railway route had recently undergone a $181 million retrofit program in order to speed up passenger service that previously traveled away from the freeway and along the coast. Part of that retrofit was to include positive train control systems that can prevent dangerous situations such as excessive speed.

>Amtrak said the positive train control system had not been activated on the new route.

YOURE A JEW

>it means that the route was intended for freight use, no passenger use
Now you're being tautological and a nigger faggot

archive.is/XlU0a

R A T I O N A L
A
T
I
O
N
A
L

WTF, in Germany such stuff (Zugbeeinflussungssystem aka automatic train brake) must be on every track with
a) more than ~45mph
b) more than two trains
c) passenger traffic
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zugbeeinflussung
same in most of Europe
pic related (the yellow box)

>electronic signals at this track
well they either didnt work or were wrong or Antifa concrete or mexican railroad workers.

I've seen them install a bunch of extra electronic things along my local freight rail over the past 10 years or so, but I don't know how widespread that is.

>I only work freight
faggots work freight
PRO TIP: the real big swingin' dicks all drive passengers.

Kek. This german report from a few hours ago states that the bureau of traffic of the state confirmed a speed limit of 80mph.

WHY IS AMERICA SO FUCKING SHITTY NOW WE CAN'T EVEN BUILD TRAINS THAT WON'T WRECK AT 30 MPH WHEN THE JAPS WHO WE NUKED ALL TO HELL AND BACK CAN BUILD FUCKING TRAINS THAT GO 300MPH+ WTFWTFWTFWTFWTF?!?!??!?

Tinea Barbae

>hurr durr in Germany
STFU, you don't have a 55 million population of descendants of your former negro slave class

IT WAS THE FIRST RUN OF THAT TRAIN TOO

LITERALLY THE PUBLIC ROLL OUT

IM THINKING AMTRAK WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

Okay OP, answer this question: EMD or GE?

What's the quality of your MOW department? Do you have experienced guys and foremen? Do you have tons of excepted track and management is just like 'meh' Hi-rails pickups for proper inspection? Are you inspecting the track as class I?

>hurr durr basic safety is too expensive
We're good with trains, maybe you should listen to us for once.

very high quality, guys been there for 20-30 years, yes we have big time track management team, yes we inspect the track as if it's class 1 even though we are class 3
exactly, even alex jones has a video/addition on it
youtube.com/watch?v=0-TRNXnn7JI
This right here is the final straw. i've had enough. im ready to kill antifa.

twitter.com/DewsNewz/status/942926133829558272

That cascades symbol reminds me of the so called Iron Front logo.

There is almost zero chance the locomotives didn't have a forward-viewing video recorder

>From the 1970s, all passenger service in the USA is run by a government organization called Amtrak.
>Amtrak is full of nigger diversity hires.
consequently we have regular derailings -- pic somewhat related

trainsim fag here,

That shit is crazy. Though once you get used to it it's not bad. All it does is hit the emergency brake if you don't acknowledge the warning, or slow below a set speed within a set amount of seconds.
In order to install it in the USA though, you would need to install "distant" signals to warn of an impending red, or else configure signals to have a double function.

Basically you would have to double the number of signals in the entire North American continent, completely change the theory by which trains are separated here, install all of these god damn magnets everywhere, and mod every locomotive in the country.

Remember, our freight trains can be 4x the length/weight of yours and go just a little bit slower.

someone must have know about the concrete and let this happen

good and interesting points, thanks.

I'm Jewish and even I found this slightly humorous

>Peter Adamovich, 59, and Joseph Carter (pictured), 61, were 'high on opioids and cocaine' when they were killed by an Amtrak train
en.mogaznews.com/World-News/692705
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIT

is the demonym for Tacoma Taco Men?

Im a locomotive engineer for Amtrak on the Northeast corridor. They are literally shoving us through training as we have a bunch of guys who are out of service or slated to retire. This doesn't surprise me. I can't tell you how many diversity hires get pushed through the Norac signals and indications test. You're a freight conductor or engineer right? You know how it goes. They barely make it out of the rules department.

You train you lose. rolling.

Was train going 81? Pope turned 81 too

blogs.timesofisrael.com/train-with-a-brain-artificial-intelligence-in-mobility/

It's a disgusting fungal infection. So yes, actually.

Pope turned 81

All of our signals are in progression. If I get a yellow over yellow or approach slow, I am preparing to stop at the next signal. You don't just go form a clear signal to a stop signal.

youtube.com/watch?v=fUzUFkdOFCM

Thats called

>GIVING ALL YOUR MONEY TO ISRAEL & fighting (((their))) wars. Leaving no money left for America

Stupid Faggots