Mexican Politics (Mexico's creepy obsession with the US)

Let's discuss Mexicans people's obsession with the United States and it's impact on the Mexican Psyche.
Why can't Mexicans be proud of their own country?
Why can't Mexicans stay within their own country?

Mexicans come from a long history of subjugation. The Aztecs took slaves, the Spaniards were dominated by Muslims for three centuries. Truth is, there simply isn't enough white people in Mexico to lord over the mestizos, that's why they have to export them here.

Canada is quite literally a frozen shithole full of faggots, and they are leagues ahead of Spics. Must do wonders for their sense of national pride

What is a Mestizo? What are it's ethnic origins?

I'll tell you.
In Mexico, poor people, the worst of society migrates to the US because their government makes their lives very easy.
The lazy who could never succeed in Mexico because they do not like work, they leave and suddenly have access to everything: health, loans, money ...
Those Mexicans say "triumph" in usa and thus more Mexicans have the desire to leave because they actually get money.
The real question would be, why do not immigration stop (legal or illegal)? Why do you still believe that your country does not want more immigrants? If they did not want them, they would not have them.
Do not expect decent people coming to your country.

Why are Spics so much obsessed with the US?

Why can't you Spics create favourable conditions that will encourage your fellow spics to stay over there in Mexico instead of coming over here?
Why is every spic country such a shithole?
What is wrong with you people?
Why can't you make your countries as successful as the US & Canada?

After living in an illegal immigrant neighborhood, I would say they just want a piece of our infrastructure to build a better Mexico/Central America.

>Do not expect decent people coming to your country.

Yeah, especially if they're spics.

>Canada is quite literally a frozen shithole full of faggots
hello beaner

Just to those I was referring to, retarded

The problem is your country, which is full of dirty Jews who do everything possible to let immigrants in (and Mexicans will not be your worst problem, dear gringo)
So why do not you start forming anti-immigration groups and go into politics to reform the laws that allow them to enter? Or are you so gullible that you think Maria and Juan with their little grandson are smarter and stronger than all your intelligence agencies, armed and border patrols that can move to your country so easily?

When one third of dirty Mexicos population are in the USA and breed like Rats, and love mexico more than the US. damn rigth they are as bad as the JEWS! ILLIGAL MEXICANS ARE EVEN WORSE!!!!

Obligatory

Did you just try to deflect the focus from you Mexicans and towards Kikes?
I won't fall for your "Whataboutism."
I don't see loads of Kikes importing illegal drugs and jewesses shitting loads of spics babies.
You Spics are equally as bad as Kikes

In 1991, a poll by Este Pais found that 59% of Mexicans would support an annexation of their nation by the United States.

USA belongs to Mexicans who are the true native Americans, the clay belongs to them.
Today’s Americans are British colonials and African niggers.

Keep telling yourself that.

A Spaniard that is mixed with an Indio (the subhuman natives with dark brown skin)

Free gibbs

>So why do not you start forming anti-immigration groups and go into politics to reform the laws that allow them to enter?
You know exactly why.

Mestizo is a designation of caste used by Spanish colonialists. It specifically refers to someone who is 50/50 euro/native. That's the same place the word mulatto comes from, which of course is 50/50 euro/african.

I think they do want to live in Mexico. They are just not in accord with you over what is Mexican territory.

Read "A brief history of mexico" written by Vasconcelos and you will understand why mexico is such a failed state.

When you can earn more money installing wooden floors in the USA than what you earn as a fully licensed medic down here, is it a real mystery why people want to leave?
Add to it a politic class that wants power for the sake of having it instead of to at least further an actual national plan, completely corrupt and whose police and army are wholly infiltrated by a powerful mafia in the place where drugs grow all year round and also has the biggest client of the world within walking distance, and anyone who tries to disrupt their oligarchy they can simply kill...
You could execute all corrupt politicians and narcos at the ssame time, and the next day someone new would fill the void left by them.

That's sort of why people leave.

>Based Mexibro tells us like it is.

Like Trump said, Mexico is not sending their best.

50 Indio/50 Spanish

This. It's time to conquer Mexico

So, in order to prevent mexicans from entering illegaly...you're going to merge both countries?

The typical American mental gymnast.

The lower classes would be troublesome indeed, but the rest of it could be absorbed I think fairly easily.

nobody said mexicans were staying

>waves confederate flag
>calls leftists unamerican

It's like you don't want people to sympathize with whites.

Because lazy crackers love to own modern slaves. They love cheap labour to increase their pockets

You don't make friends by threatening them with vague reference to genocide.

That what happens when you switch your entire economy to a consumerism.

Then Dont complain

Hispanic inferiority complex about their shit tier country mixed with gibs and jobs from gringoland to send back to the shit tier country.

Idiot I'm a Mexican. Utter retard.

Honest question, as opposed to what else?

You have to go back

>Why can't Mexicans be proud of their own country?
South Americans are the son of what would you consider a coalburner.

Fucking this. I live in a state that boarders Mexico and it's the rich bastards that want cheap labor, it's that simple. They are the worst neighbors to have as well, loud music, cars parked all over the place for parties, sand yards instead of grass and not friendly towards gringos. Also the drunk driving. I bet they are a lot like native Americans. They are tribal and loyal to Mexico above all else. They think they are a race hen they are not, la raza. We should impose large fines on companies employing illegals, that's the only way to stop it.

Soon uni is almost over.

We are africa 2.0

Selfishness

When it goes back to its post war economy that would be helpful.

This. I'm at ground zero, California. I drive to work and see pregnant oaxacans pushing a stroller flanked by their 3 children.

California. The most expensive state to live in. Why? Because housing, food and education are provided freely.
>Why would only azspics profusely breed even with freeshit in the most expensive place to live?
Because they are literal nigger tier, and even living in a rundown shithole section 8 public housing without shit while everything else is paid for is comparatively the equivalent of a white, comfortably middle class' wetdream of "Le follow your dreams, do what you love and you will never work a day in your life!" kike meme of women's study degrees and shit.

It's also why many cucked whites will swoon at the "hardworking decency" of first generation aliens, "Doing the jobs Americans won't do". Because those jobs are to a spic a blessing in the context of Latin America.

Then they have kids in their shithole ghettos, who know they are in a shithole ghetto because they werent born in fucking latin America, and their parent's are unwittingly shitheaded useless in their development but mean and exploiting, so they become nigger tier gangbangers chasing "easy money".

2nd generation and + spics are prolific criminals in that sense, the same way muslim shit children become terrorists. Shitty cultures. No context. Violent. Stupid, ignorant. A poetic inversion of the cucked, impotent, comfortably middle class, lazy, whites that worship them.

Mexico was robbed of its prosperity when Lincoln decided to back Benito J.

>Mexico being South America
This peruano...
What could become our WW3? One without nukes but bigger than the Middle East conflicts.

I live go to uni in Cali and it's true about the Indio tier fags.

Its too late, minorities are there now, your greed fucked up a great country , its always about jews and money

Canada too. It’s manifest destiny, we have to connect Alaska

A Civil War to destroy this Republic that steals from us. Fuck PRI fuck PAN

We never implemented the proper infrastructure to become independent in the first place, and both the independence in 1810 and the revolution in 1910 have been huge irredemeable failures, they didnt accomplish what they were meant and have only weakend us, as a finale our goverment has been corrupted to the core since the 60s or 70s I believe.

>So why do not you start forming anti-immigration groups and go into politics to reform the laws that allow them to enter?

Illegal border crossing is already against the law you dumb spic.

Porfirio diaz did nothing wrong, thank God he reincarnated in amlo

Not really fair when Obama and democrats have actively worked to destroy Mexico last 10 years with both drugs and guns.

Not my greed, you idiot. I'm not the one putting profit over everything. I don't blame the Mexicans for doing what they do, I think it's just who they are. I mean, some of the stuff I blame them for, if they came here and were good citizens it would not be so bad but, again, I think that's just their nature. They are the worst from a garbage nation. I blame (((big business))) and politicians, mostly. Along with the weak minding whites that I despise.

Benito J. is portrayed as a hero in our education when in reality he was an indigenous gringo wannabee who did nothing but cling to power, going as far as killing Maximiliano, someone who actually loved Mexico and would do shit to elevate it.

Mexico needs an Iron fist and not some Pussy ass freza like Peña in power it's time to purge the old guard and Mexico youth needs to take what is rightfully ours.

Why are children allowed on the internet? Why is OP such a phaggot.

Amen.

>Fuck PRI fuck PAN
That leaves El Peje, man. Plz not this way.
Not to mention both the Independence and Revolutionary wars fucked the country more than what they built it.
Dumb farmer's lives spent to give the power to people that couldn't care less about them. A Civil War won't bring anything good with it, and would even create more power voids to be filled with the wrong people.

We are not that bad , we could be like sweden or india

Becoming a republic was a mistake, Porfirio Diaz was one of our best, hes up there with Maximiliano, Lazaro Cardenas and Iturbide

What do you not understand of destroying the republic you don't understand.

True...but people just wouldn't accept a foreign dude as head of a mexican monarchy, no matter if he was Jesus 2.0 himself.

And 3 vice kings of the spanish vice royalty, conde revillagigedo

You get my state on mind on this. La República Mexicana is a joke and it's always been one. We need a shit in government and culture.

My dream since I was a boy was to destroy La República de los rateros.

^^
Again not fair to attack mexicans when America has actively worked to destroy Mexico to create the immigration wave in the first place.

Obama fast and furious Hezbollah drug cartels and Isis.

If you want to hate on anyone you should hate on the democrats and Obama Islamist working for Iran.

And suplant it with what? People wouldn't tolerate a monarchy, you'd turn all Mexico into Chiapas' Zapatistas.
Eternal declared guerrillas.
Isis?

No, it has only shown how weak Mexico's government has been since it's birth.

>People wouldn't tolerate a monarchy
a good thing from us
i guess...

So true man. I'm in Los Angeles County. It's awful

>Implying the Zapatistas represent a threat to the Mexican army.
In truth, yes, many wouldnt accept a monarchy, neither would the globalists allow it.

anime

Well they will have to because it's apperent they can't keep a democracy.

Stupid beaners should have attacked you in WWI like we told them for gaining land but noooo
Lazy shitskins

I love anime

we were coming out of a war that killed 1/5 of the country hanz

Mexico needs discipline, it has had a democracy and it's been neglected that's what happens when you reward such a caprious child.

>Why can't Mexicans be proud of their own country?
Most mexicans are proud of their country and culture.
>Why can't Mexicans stay within their own country?
You mean illegals? They aren't even 1/10 of all Mexicans.

The reason why they emigrate to the US is quite simple: money, Americans offer them a job, and the job pays well, so, they take the job.

What is hard for you to understand?

Weak? America is all but destroyed thanks to the same party and Obama. Maybe Trump will save it but for 8 years and more you were weak as shit.

I don't accept blaming the victim however. Obama used CIA ATF and the FBI not to mention the military to actively destroy their country with the resources no one else can match. Perhaps they could and should have done better to defend themselves but at the end of the day the Democratic party and Obama are the ones responsible.

If you knew latin american history, you would know that we avoid conflict like a plague.

>Porfirio diaz
>Díaz has always been a controversial figure in Mexican history; while the Porfirian regime brought stability after decades of conflict, it grew unpopular due to civil repression and political stagnation. His economic policies largely benefited his circle of allies as well as foreign investors, and helped a few wealthy estate owning hacendados acquire huge areas of land, leaving rural campesinos unable to make a living. Likewise these estates were often deadly resulting in approximately 600,000[2] deaths in 1900 through the end of Diaz's rule.

Based. He literally started the mestizo immigration to USA lmao

Mexico is a corrupt murderous hell hole. It might not be the worst, but it's shit to have as a neighbor. Individual Mexicans can be fine, I know some good Mexicans, but they are the exception.

I like dis

Swede you can't keep your country either being Cuck be black refugees. It's extremely helpful if you keep your lips shut. I wish for my nation to be reborn and join the First world not to regress into savagery.

Uncivilized peoples are always envious of civilized peoples. It makes them feel inferior, so they are always attacking the civilized people to prove to themselves that they are not inferior. This is the way it has always been.

Threat or not, living in a zapatista place isn't my standard for "nice".

Reward? It's olygarchy after olygarchy, it has never been for the proles.

You winning or surviving this was never part of the plan anyway probably better for your nation that you didn't followed our trap

I love my country and culture, but cant help feeling sad and hopeless seeing its people and goverment.

Isis funded the cartels with tons of cash from oil with Obama's blessing. Obama provided them with firepower and then had drugs sold to them by Hezbollah to enrich Iran and their terror operations.

And that's just what we know. Obama from 2009 have attacked and destroyed Mexico in 3 big ways to also destroy America itself.

Obama the great black community organizer in Chicago. A city he flooded with drugs on Iran's behalf that has caused thousands of dead young black people and destroyed families. Cocaine and heroin across the nation for everyone while helping big pharma making more Americans addicted to drugs through painkillers in recorded history.

The greatest conspiracy and effort to destroy America in its history all done by foreign agents controlling the democrats such as Iran and China.

See from my point of view. Would you rather be oppressed by a caste system or by a system of personal wealth?

This.
He built infrastructure. Wish he didn't build it on the corpses of people.

Like, can't we have a healthy mid point between patriot authoritarian and Full Tyrant Boogaloo?