Carvings of dinosaurs appear on Cambodian temples built 800 years ago

>carvings of dinosaurs appear on Cambodian temples built 800 years ago
>Atheist still insist humans and dinosaurs didn't live with each other
when will this Victorian pseudo science of an old earth and evolution finally go extinct?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
youtube.com/watch?v=beEV-rMG0sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6a31EWN7vKQ
youtu.be/SC3powddXWg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9AUqxEwOE&t=2788s
youtube.com/watch?v=cig3yoNSaDQ
atlasobscura.com/places/cathedral-of-salamancas-astronaut
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and this dude was teabagging his victims way back. khmers are based. pol pot did nothing wrong

You know that's meant to be a dinosaur because?

what part of that is a dinosaur depiction?

You never saw a stegosaurus before?

Maybe they fucking found bones?

yeah it couldnt possibly be a crocodile carved badly

Yeah a crocodile standing tall on two legs with plates on his back

Nobody's seen a stegosaurus because they're extinct you nonce.

Dinosaur fossils were known to the ancient world. They were usually discovered via mining for metal ores, which the Romans did extensively.

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html

Who would win?

>Hundreds of fossils unearthed throughout the ages with several scientific techniques that date them as millions of years old
>One(1) carving

people digging on their farms and shit uncovered dinosaurs throughout time
where do you think dragon/monster ideas came from

>Several different theories have been advanced to explain its presence. Some maintain it’s a recently-carved hoax, while others say that the ancient Khmers could have unearthed a fossil and figured out what kind of creature it belonged to. One theory has it that the image actually shows a cow or rhino with a palm tree in the background - the palm’s fronds being easily mistaken for the fin-like blades running down a stegasaurus’ back.

>Or maybe the carving is evidence that dinosaurs really did live on until much later than previously thought. (Creationists would certainly like to believe so.) Perhaps here in the humid, ancient jungles of Southeast Asia, where the climate has remained largely unchanged since the dinosaurs’ days, giant reptiles lived on well into the human era - long enough to persist in the Khmer folk-memory. If only these walls could talk, we might have a clue.

Clearly not a Palm tree, however there are a number of spined lizards in the area. Not to mention, it could be just fantasy. People have been carved/painted/drawn with dragons before dinosaurs were widely known about, and they were roughly correct in reptilian anatomy. Not to mention, the horns on the head are too long for a stegosaurus.

Dinosaurs were always known about, we just called them by their biblical names, the names Adam gave them instead of scientists

HEY ALL YOU RETARDED NIGGERS ADDICTED TO JUST SAYING SHIT WITH NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT This can all be proven conclusively, now go back to sleep goyim

Clearly a triceratops

you are all goyim, you are like children, got news for you, you are not red pilled, you ads are useless and lost as the people you call normies, and you don't even care and won't do anything about it, that is why you are goyim so just go back to sleep and the professional take care of this

It's a cambodian rhino in front of a plant

Now go back to your useless shitposting and regularly scheduled white noise nonsense, our wizards are in control we need useless idiots we will let you know to mobilize

t. Black Sun

unfortunately it's a pig in front of a lotus flower

give it another generation

*sorry useful idiots

in the Marxist sense, not an insult. If any of you want to be a player in this game instead of a piece let us know. we are always looking for you as you are always looking for us

fag

It could even be a dinosaur species that had survived extinction but later died either because of humans or weather or who knows. There are tons of "living fossils" from the coelacanth, crocodiles, sharks and other animals. There is a remote possibly that some dinosaurs survived way later than we think.

sick get for a mssive nigger faggot

you are a nigger

you are the nigger, nigger

That's a big ass flower, user

Mommy I like poopy poopy. Mmmmm yummy yum yum I wuv poopy. Mommy mommy I wuvvy poopy in my tummy tummy, yummy yummy.

Look at the other carvings from that area. Looks like the "spines" on that animal are decorative leaves.

enjoy your fate

Some animals didn't go extinct we have fossils of frogs but frogs still exist

I AM THE SHIT - I AM BETTER THAN YOU - uhhh
*sorry useful idiots
Fuck off tard

hmmmm

>>Atheist still insist humans and dinosaurs didn't live with each other
Some do im sure... what of it? how many religions claim dinosaurs were walking around? Theyve found dinosaur remains that still had a carcass and food in its stomach. Maybe reptilians came to earth and raptored their kind erasing all history of our interaction with them and enslaving us and forcing us to eat fellow mammals.

We make our own reality, we control the numbers, we are the wizards, you have no idea what we are doing, what we are capable of doing
tough love faggot like a drill Sargent,we are not better than anyone we are just more educated, driven and dedicated something you can never understand apparently, which is why you are goyim to begin with no better than niggerds wanting gibs. "Please gubbament just gibs a good president we like to care of us", you maggots make me sick, you deserve nothing
youtube.com/watch?v=beEV-rMG0sQ

Oh shit the Khmer found another of Snorri's paths. Though I wonder what a viking was doing there..

There's only one religion

Looks like a Javan rhinoceros

finally someone that isn't a total fag that actually knows what they are talking about

It always amazes me that people are actually this fucking gay

Modern Judaism that is Talmudism is a cult started after they killed Christ.
Muhammedanism is a cult started by muhammed when Demons possessed him

why is that dude standing on eroded lacustrine or inland sea sediment deposits as if they are anything of interest?

Have you seen the data gathered from those techniques yourself? If you did would you even know how to interpret it?

This fucking shit again. If you're still not atheist it is simply because you havent tried hard enough to challenge your beliefs and acknowledge your biases. Thats all.

>the sand is a different color so it’s millions of years old
Amazing.

oh fuck a Chistfag never mind
Nigger you have not the faintest idea about what is going on or why, your little notmie head would explode if you knew the truth
youtube.com/watch?v=6a31EWN7vKQ

I WAS an atheist but I learnt to see past the indoctrination I faced from the media, from the education system, from family and from friends.
Nice try though

you worship Saturn btw fag. Saturn is the father of the Gods, Jupiter is his son, what is Jupiter? You guessed it the messiah. Kronos is the name of Saturn in Greek who is his son? Zeus, JeZeus starting to see the big picture?

Think for yourself and stop being such a fucking tribalist you faggot.

>impossible for people 500 years ago to find dino bones
Fuck off leaf

I did think for myself, that's why I rejected the liberal atheist indoctrination we face in society everyday. You're a sheep being led to the slaughter
I don't worship a planet

the thing is you think I am joking when I say wizards you I assure you I am not

The pyramids where nuclear power plant.
The arch of the covenant was full of uranium.
Antartica is Atlantis.
There was once life on venus and mars.
Mars got glassed from orbit, Venus was destroyed by heavy industrialization.

Lots of words typed to say absolutely nothing.

you have no idea what any of this means, you have no idea what anything means or who you worship or why, you are so deep in the matrix you are simply an automaton much as you think you have free will lol you live a complete fabrication nothing but an illusion

You need to step out of line, stop conforming to what society wants. Read the bible, the Lords word is truth

>fake

theists are desperate for validation of their magic sky daddy

>The pyramids where nuclear power plant.
It wasn't nuclear but yes it was a power plant
>The arch of the covenant was full of uranium.
No we know exactly what it was and what it does and where it is

>Mars got glassed from orbit, Venus was destroyed by heavy industrialization.
Meh you should probably find out about the old sun Saturn before making these kinds of assumptions

youtu.be/SC3powddXWg

I'm stating fact contrary to you larpers.

a little fatty croc

>Google Cambodian chameleon
>get Cambodian chameleon recipes

I lol'd, you are clueless
youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9AUqxEwOE&t=2788s

Looks like a chameleon.

Nothing you said is right how can it be facts? You want to know what the ark of the covenant was?

look at the "petal" on the tail. lol

I have no real feelings either way.

I meme'd the black sun here during the Ebola outbreak and I dearly regret it. My god what have I done. Look at you fucks pretending you are werewolves. Pathetic.

btw I hope you know you're samefagging

This should have been /thread

We do live among dino's they're just all dead

I mean, we burn dinosaur juice every day to ride our mobile meteorite on rubberized dinosaur juice.

And this Cathedral, constructed between the 16th and 18th centuries, depicts an astronaut, confirming backwards time travel. So, we can explain the dinosaur without invoking young Earth creationism: a time traveler went back in time and told the Cambodians about dinosaurs.

Well we can only post one pic at a time unfortunately, we don't pretend anything, we are only guides. Unfortunately most here are idiot like you, full of ego with heads full of lies and nonsense and ego. We look for those looking fro truth, looking for us, all we offer is the truth, but you have to be smart enough to even search for it first, the truth is not for everyone only those who seek it out

I don't think your joking, but I know your lying.

You should write instead of churning out schizo videos

whats egotistic is pretending to be an enlightened guide, settle down.

you think so? You don't think we know the secrets of the Vril? How do think we built the foo fighters and Die Glocke?
youtube.com/watch?v=cig3yoNSaDQ

Upload a video of you doing something with this power

It's obviously a carving of swamp gas.

I do write, wrote a book given away many copies here.
>schizo

The higher we soar the smaller we look to those who cannot fly - Nietzsche

Holy fuck, now I know you smoke meth and watch youtube videos all night!

atlasobscura.com/places/cathedral-of-salamancas-astronaut

Why are Americans so retarded?

lolz you think this is a joke
>He doesn't know the Vatican, Masons and Illuminati are dark wizards

Top lelz, as I said clueless goyim

lol I was just joking, I already knew about the renovations of the Cathedral. But you can't really take YECs seriously. I just wanted to show him an argument that used similar logic to his, but which was obviously wrong.

Upload it so we don't have to watch annoying vids

Space lizards, wish i was joking :(

you know nothing, and worse, you think you know something.

nice projection there EMU ball sniffer

We know the code of the matrix, and we know how to manipulate it, that is what we know, you don't know anything, anything at all, nothing you think you know is real or true that is what you know

Radiometric dating is based on the decay rate of certain isotopes. This decay rate is constant and changes the isotope from one to the other. Based on the mass of the material being dated you can find how much of the original isotope WAS present - and by comparing the presence of the new isotope you can find how old it is.

Grossly simple example. Sample 1 has 150 grams of carbon in it. Of that carbon, there is 100 grams of isotope 1 and 50 grams of isotope 2. Because isotope 2 is only synthesized from isotope 1 at the rate of 1 gram per 10000 years by radioactive decay, the carbon isotope 1 has been decaying for 500000 years - Therefore, sample 1 is at least 500000 years old.

Do you get it now?

/thread

upload what my book?

But who put the bones there? Satan. Proving God is real.

haha
funny but people actually think like this

>hurr Dee duurr the ratio of C12 to C14 in the atmosphere is the exact same millions of years ago as it is today.
the only way to prop up the lie is to say the changing atmosphere is man made and didn't happen before.

You had to respond twice?

So let me get this straight, you have a god like level of knowledge, literally peel back the veil type shit, to the point you manipulate the reality around you. And your posting about it on a mongolian horse trading forum? Well i'm convinced....