why wasnt he affected?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/ceqcac.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

incubus

>he

Pretty much my thought as well.

He's gay.

they literally say in the same episode that gay people aren't affected by succubus powers

It would be kinda bullshit for a brand new type of demi to show up out of nowhere. He's a she

Why? What makes you think there are only those demi-types we have seen so far?

More like Demi-chan wa Yaritai

A male demi is definitely out of order for this show.

Imagine Breaker

He has the gay disease

The detective didn't get the urge to rape him after coming into contact with him though

only people in this thread that understood the joke

Do not bully the Hikari

One of the rare case where the main girl in the show is actually best girl

hes gay

its not bullying
its literally how they explained how demi's born in japan

He's a flaming homo

I want to FUCC that vampire

does succubus affect women?

only the gay ones

That scene on the train where she fell asleep affected a chick in the manga but not in the anime or something

cucks

werewolf

Or gay. That one guy mentioned it when they were talking

There Wolf. There Castle.

>Having superior senses compared to normal humans
>Defect

He's either gay or a girl.

How old is Kurtz? Is he just a manlet pretending to be a student again or did they actively recruit him at a young age?

Is this worth picking up for the vampire girl?

Sakie is cute

More like Cykae lmao

He has to be gay.

She's also sensitive to sunlight, and requires human blood in order to live (long-term cannibalism is never a good species survival strategy). If these mutant traits aren't a defect, and are actually a useful adaptation, vampire demihumans should be flourishing in their world.

Or European.

Is the police officer hitting that?

Succubus(male).

Wouldn't the vampire feel something since she stumbled into him?

This most likely. The only way to defeat a succy is with an incy.

>keen senses
Does this mean I can't jerk off without Hikari knowing?

>instant arousal just from entering your room from the concentrated stench of a thousand fap sessions

I think you mean instead disgust. If she doesn't like cig smoke, what makes think you think she would like old stinky cum smell?

Does anyone else feel like the silly Kirino-ripoff reaction faces are too forced? She annoys me a lot.

Maybe she did, and that's why she thought it was Sakie.

She didn't act aroused though, unless dumpire suddenly stopped being dumb for a scene and managed to hide it. Probably something more going on with him than the writer is letting on.

>Hikari
>Dumb

how come that the girl who's the most reserved loves dirty jokes?

shes so great
a.pomf.cat/ceqcac.webm

sensei visits house with just hikari and the imouto when

Having superior senses compared to normal humans can most certainly be considered a disability.

Lets skip the obvious choice of having an enhanced sense of pain. That's too easy.

Anything that most normal humans are able to completely ignore, but you with your superior senses can't, is a potential source of debilitating pain. If your super sense doesn't come with a corresponding increase in your ability to ignore/drone things out, you are going to be crippled.

Take tinitus for example. It's a ringing in your ears at a specific pitch (or several specific pitches), usually caused by damage or infection. In addition to making it harder to hear, it can cause insomnia and chronic fatigue. Your brain has to work overtime to ignore things, and getting to sleep with an alarm going off next to you is very hard.

If you were able to sense radio waves, you'd be bombarded with tons of meaningless noise. Similarly for ultrasound, though it's not as bad. The former would drive you insane, the second might prevent you owning a roomba.

Imagine you have super hearing. You're an insomniac due to your neighbours and can't concentrate at work due to conversations on the other side of the office.

Imagine you've got incredibly sensitive eyes that can see in the dark very well. You get terrible quality sleep, especially during summer, and you have to wear sunglasses indoors.

Imagine you have a really strong sense of smell, and cannot stand cigarette smoke. You avoid populated areas because there's always someone within 10m who's smoking. Hikari's reaction is laughable. If someone has just been smoking you can smell them 2-3m away.

Super strong sense of taste? Good luck trying to eat anything slightly bitter, like most vegetables. You'll be needing vitamin pills.

Super strong sense of touch? Guess you're only buying things labelled "for sensitive skin".

Just imagine how spooked he must have been. Right after having a private meeting with 4 female demis, where he had significant physical contact with each of them.

what does the rock band have to do with this manga

He is actually a werewolf, the manga says they are inmune to succubi

>this scene
My dick, I didn't expect that. First a hug, then a kiss on the cheek, it scalates slowly.

There's no joke, he is a werewolf.

I love when she acts like a teenager in love

You annoy me a lot
Get out with your garbage opinions

>Kirino-ripoff
I know who Kirino is, but I don't think she's a knockoff.

Scene is anime-original.

It's from chapter 6.

Frau Blücher

>That faggot
>A werewolf

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAHaahhhhh

Anime of the fucking year right here fellas.

He's still a kid. Maybe he'll get hairy as fuck when he hits puberty, we never know. It won't happen onscreen anyways, because muh bishounen.

Pretty sure the hairiest he'll ever get is when some man's pubes are hitting his face while he sucks that fat cock

It's to be expected. The inspector did say that they tended to either be predatory or hermits with very little in between.

I want Yuki to prepare me a drink with her feeticicles.

I like this sucubus

she must act provocatively without realizing about it
must be hard beign arround her or beign her

>Not paying attention in school makes you dumb

Her cloths have a mind of their own.

those scenes animated will be pure sweetness

>introducing more irrelevant characters instead of having Hikari doing fun things every episode

Demi-chan has been tumbling down my rankings list for anime I'm watching this season.

cute

>If she doesn't like cig smoke,
>keen senses
>gets close to the smoking room
>actually sniffs a guy after his cigarette
She doesn't dislike cigarette smell. She was just bullying him.

That's actually what I thought he was until he touched the succubus.

Nachzehrer

>German dumpires that only become dumpires after death

Well he's German in origin, possesses what seems to be undead strength and being a walking corpse would explain why he can resist succubus charm. You could even say he died many many years ago in Germany and came back or rather 'activated' as a demi, but was shipped to Japan to avoid creeping out the people he knew back over there who saw him 'die', it was also commented on how young he was, but he might not be young at all.

He's probably a werewolf anyway if it's still speculation but hey, might be neat.

In that case Kurtz (or Kurz) isn't his real name, then.

Well it looks like next episode they'll be going back to the basics hopefully.

Hey Kurzer. Du hast hier gar nichts zu melden.

He had a 'short' life, which is why he looks so young.

Why is she so perfect?

Does this series turn into a harem?
I mean, from watching the show so far it seems like it is one, but it seems like such a shame since they have a perfect christmas cake love interest and an interesting premise.

It annoys me a little bit that a heartwarming teacher-student professional relationship is turned into a love interest.

It would be pretty hard being in her.

The MC is a teacher in his 30s. Most of the female characters are schoolchildren.
Do the math nigger.

So does it turn into a harem?

Old people can't get it up anymore.

Hey You ARE sensitive to sunlight, lets put you in the sun for 6 hours and see if you feel good, and you definitely need human blood to survive, if we took some bad ass syringe and stracted all your blood, you will definitely die.

Cats seem to sleep just fine, and you are using not enhaced senses, but medical ddamages as an argument, so your opinion is discarded.

next episode they will be holding hands maybe