Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/340356-breivik-verdict-playstation-torture/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depression that the world goes on uninterrupted without him

Solitary confinement.

Only 15 more years!

being force fed soy products

until he's getting even more years

Can you imagine being him? I bet he gives zero fucks about the people he killed but being kept alone with barely any form of distractions probably fucks with you heavily. Imo one of the worsts things you can do to a human being is livelong imprisonment.

Probably this. Delusions of Grandeur, narcissism, paranoia etc probably taking a big fucking toll on him. Also the fact that the shit he railed against is STILL happening at the torrential pace it was 6 years ago. Nobody gave his views the time in the spotlight he felt they deserved, everyone just focused on the atrocity and then forgot about it.

What the motherfuck are they doing to him

Euronymous put arsenic in his food

His brow is feeling very heavy.

Varg actually talked about this. He said Norway prisons are hell, even worse than what you can get in the US, simply because they put you alone in a room and the only contact you have with any other human being are guards, and they despise you.

>plays vidya all day
>hell
OH THE HUMANITY!!!

Yeah now imagine having to endure that shit for the remaining time of your life. I would've probably offed myself sometime if I was in his position.

>US prisons are hell
Uh yeah okay

He's only allowed the play PS2 shit. He's not allowed anything with internet which ultimately limits the amount of games he can play.

Polonium 210 suppository

>. He said Norway prisons are hell, even worse than what you can get in the US, simply because they put you alone in a room and the only contact you have with any other human being are guards, and they despise you.

>He has a comfy room
>Good food
>Not put with any niggers that might rape him at any moment
>TV
>Gaming console
>Coffee
>etc
>hell

You are one stupid dumbfuck.

He is a mason and possibly a cryptokike he had plastic surgery on his forehead can and (((nose)))

tortured. he even sued the government for it and lost.

Fuck off and grow up.
Ps2 was and is dope.
If you play video games you're a total faggot.
Do something with your life.

>He's only allowed the play PS2 shit.
IF someone gave me an XBOX and PS2, I would be in heaven. Softmod the Xbox/drop in huge HDD, and have access to all video games ever.

he hasn't really had steady work since X-Play ended

WHERE'S MY PLAYSTATION

He's fine don't worry about him

Poor baby ;_;

Next gen games are a human right!

the thing is, humans are social animals, so even if you put yourself in a shut in neet mindset you're still going to get mental issues and light depression, plus it will affect your future ability to socialize and function in society

these

>The trial, which was held in the Skien prison gym, revealed that Breivik has three cells to himself - one for living, one for studying, and one for exercise - and they are filled with amenities such as a TV, DVD player, the torturously-old Playstation 2 console, a typewriter, books, and newspapers.

He literally has more space in his cells than I do in my apartment. He probably has a weight rack and lifts in his exercise room. I kinda wish I was in Norwegian prison actually.

rt.com/news/340356-breivik-verdict-playstation-torture/

He's enduring the psychological aspect of his war. Good luck Anders. Sieg!
>inb4 kike puppet

Ps2 was the last good console anyway. Good for him

The only video game they let him play in prison is rayman. Fucking cunts!

Rayman is sick tho

living in total isolation causes mental ilness such as depression that cause fast againg

dude no one even speak to him can you imagine it ?

Are you fucking batshit retarded you ADHD mental cripple underage fuck?
Having a ps2 and enough games in a prison would be a godsend.

is it weird that i know--once mueller opens up those indictments, and i go to prison for being a russian agent on acct of i browse and a bunch of us are going down--i will totally be ok with complete solitude and no human contact for the rest of my days?

*browse /p0l/

A lot of people would disagree with you, honestly. They would rather live among psychotic murderers, fight for their lives on a daily basis in the jungle of prison politics than alone, despite the soft blankets and hot coffe. Isolation will break everyone without exception.

Poor cunt was stuck on an island full of commies. I'd be depressed.

Mind-Control chemicals being administered.
Trying to remeducate him?

Norwegian govt denying his human rights for Star Wars battlefront DLC is really taking its toll.

Why did he change his name?? Quick rundown?

as opposed to what, us prisons where you get 23 hours in a cell with literally nothing and 1 hour to get gang raped?

So I'll see him at an agdq for Rayman in 15 years.