Americans

>americans
>rich
why do people still believe this meme? Literally only a few thousand people in the entire country can be classified as "rich" the rest are on the verge of poverty.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewglobal.org/2016/02/22/smartphone-ownership-and-internet-usage-continues-to-climb-in-emerging-economies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay, go on google maps
Turn on satellite view
Notice all those cars
All those houses
I don't think an "impoverished" person can afford a car, just my own two cents

Most of those houses are empty and owned by Chinamen

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

tl;dr
OP saw one bum today

did you offer them a sip of your starbucks mocha latte pink flamingo chillachino, or did you just keep your doc martens and versace underpants walking while avoiding eye contact?

they believe that a 200k debt means being rich

they think a vw golf is a rich man's car.

it's the us, not Toronto you fucking leaf

>bums in Seattle
>thinks its worth a post
let them eat our 25 cent hot dogs faggot

>only a few thousand people in the entire country can be classified as "jew" the rest are on the verge of poverty.

>the entire world is vancouver

>burgers think this is sustainable

Wealth inequality in the United States is not as bad as Brazil and Nigeria.

>literally everyone thinks this is sustainable, mericans aren't nearly the worst
FTFY

Wealth inequality is highest in the most liberal cities. Most homeless are urbanite scum. Why can Dems house illegals and criminal niggers and not the actual impovrished?

How many americans have smart phones? If you have a smart phone you're not poor

>sustainable

where do they shit?

This. Most of the world (literally like 60% or some shit) lives on like $13 a week or something. That's where the meme comes from, retard op.

damn I have that far right tent, its a nice one use it to camp in the huron national forest, very comfy.

i had a discussion with a burger and he told me that sometimes he works 24 hours without pauses and sometimes he doesn't sleep, is it true? do burgers have no labor unions?

>The United States is poor
literally only Luxembourg can say that

keep in mind our median is brought fown immensely by blacks and spics

If the UK was a US state, it would be the poorest one by GDP/c PPP.

Europoors BTFO

Is this an esoteric merchant?

pewglobal.org/2016/02/22/smartphone-ownership-and-internet-usage-continues-to-climb-in-emerging-economies/
Literally most fucking povvo countries have high mobile phone ownership rates, my girlfriend is Filipina and she owned a smart phone for years prior to landing a decent job in a western country.

>keep in mind our median is brought fown immensely by 90% of the population
ftfy

The “super evil” top 1% is over 300,000 people.

Math must be tough for hippies

Cool it with the anti Semitic remarks

3million* fug

>boo hoo muh inequality
the median income in the US is more than $15k above the threshhold for the global top 1% of income earners

btw why don't you set your flag to geographic location? Is it because you're a Europoor?

that user considered shilling for shareblue as work

you can't refute the fact that the median US citizen is better off than 99% of the world, and the median White American is better off than literally any country's median on earh

we definitely work wayyy more than you Spaniards and other southern Europeans

What exactly are you working on?

All my neighbors are living in their houses and none of them are chinese. Not even any blacks except for one family a few blocks away.

>implying you can do anything about people being poor
People are poor for a reason. They can only help themselves.
>inb4 welfare/redistribution of wealth
Welfare only creates the illusion of economic equality by raising those to just above the poverty line, which is an arbitrary line set by the government in the first place. Redistribution of wealth is just redistribution of poverty.
>inb4 other countries that don't have as much poverty
niggers

wow....we beat Nigeria

I'm so proud

I mean, it's at 9-20% interest and if they don't pay the car stops working but they do have a car. They've got stuff but a lot of them are walking the edge. Lots of people are sub prime after the recession.

Why don't you show us your geographic location so we superior rich Americans can laugh at your impoverished flag?

I'm a computer scientist, state gave me a full ride in college because of my high scores and low income, starting salary at my firm was $48k after taxes 40 hour weeks

>muh debt
is actually a huge longterm issue but we're not much worse than most countries

>He classifies "rich" as meaning you own billions of dollars in assets
>Everyone else, to him, is a poverty-stricken hobo

Want to know how I can tell how long your nose is?

That's your faggot country leaf

>caring about murricans at all

I didn't know the red cross was a coubtry. Either way you're irrelevant

I make about 50k a year and live a VERY comfortable life with my own home, vehicle, and plenty of cash to do whatever I want with afterwards.
You don't need to be a rich bitch to have a good quality of life in the US.

well... more like 50 hour weeks to be fair, even though it's only 40 at work and ~10 at home

> the rest are on the verge of poverty.

Pool noodle, Slap-Chop, Ginsu Knives, Fidget Spinners.
People aren't poor because 'muh system'; they're poor because they're uncreative and lazy.