twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maid dragon

Maidragon

Rakugo.

That's it.

Time to choose the better loli waifu.

strawpoll.me/12390148

Youjo Senki.

Youjo Senki. Aoi Yuuki's voice acting is absolutely the best among all the shows of this season.

Demi-chan

konosuba. maiddragon is overrated as fuck

Me three.

Youjo or Kuzu

Rakugo. Again

ACCA

1. Little Witch Academia
2. Tales of Zestiria 2
3. Maid Dragon
4. Rakugo 2
5. Konosuba 2
6. ACCA
7. Gabriel DropOut
8. Demi-chan

Nothing else matters.

Demi-Chan wa Kataritai. Maid Dragon in second.

Four

How come almost everyone on Sup Forums likes the maid dragon show?

Not shitposting, i genuinely have no idea, i watched a couple of episodes but it doesn't seem that great compared to the other shows to me.

Maid dragon, only for the lolis

You can't really compare anything this season with Rakugo.

Maid Dragon is better in every literal way than that overhyped piece of shit that is Kono shitba

3-gatsu, if 2-cours dont count then demi-chan.

1. Maid Dragon
2. Kemono Friends
3. Rakugo

Everything else is trash

Because it's KyoAni

Guaranteed replies

I wonder...

LWA.
It was KonoSuba but LWA is so good. It's going to be hard at the end since the next konosuba arc is good too.

For me, It was episode 4.

Hahaha Kyoaniggers are so fucking assblasted this season. This has truly been the best winter in a long time, and you fucking neckbeards keep wailing about your yuri, it's beautiful. Your lesbian shitfest is an absolute mess, and you know this, so you are acting out. I'm so happy.

>everyone
No. It's garbage.

Trash is your taste, fucking son of a bitch.

>this mad
Feels good.

Maid dragon? more like flop dragon.

good one, do you mind if I save your post for future use?

Urara or maid dragon. I was expecting Lwa to take it easily but the show is kind of humdrum when you look through all the hype. LSA can eventually get somewhere but it is going to have to work for it instead of just tread water like it has been doing.

Gabriel Dropout is pretty OK, I like watching it and sometimes have bursts of actually really liking it, but as a whole it isn't super stellar either; I don't see myself caring for it for long after it's done airing.

Second cour of pic related

Demi-chan.

Fujos need to leave. And it would be nice if the yurifags left too, but there are too many of them here.

Then leave.

>everything that isn't about cute girls is fujoshit

>I want a hughbox

Are you really going to deny that most of the fans of the two series about adult men (written by BL mangakas) are fujos?

I mean those types of people no harm, I just want to be able to discuss anime in peace without them butting in with their headcanons every two posts. They have other sites that cater to them, so is it really too much to ask that one site is left for us?

>They have other sites that cater to them
You also have the option to go away. Sup Forums is not a place where people discuss with you. If somebody else follow their discussion then you have to deal with it.

>>>/reddit/

Little Witch Academia is shaping up to be one of my favorite anime. I fucking adore it.

Konosuba or Demi-chan I can't decide.

My personal pick is Tiger Mask W. I'm really enjoying it.

If shows carried over from previous seasons don't count (such as Tiger Mask W and KonoSuba) then I give it to Maid Dragon.

Yunyun is fucking JACKED

Effortlessly carrying around 3 liters of beer in each hand, plus the weight of the steins.

Yunyun just too used to handling beer. She probably visits the guild bar everyday, orders lots of beer and drinks while crying.

Maid Dragon of course.

Pedophilia. Faggotry. Where do you think you are?

ACCA, but i'm enjoying quite a lot this season.

Gabriel Dropout so far.

Official Sup Forums chart for reference.

Gabriel Dropout

Kill yourself son of a bitch.

They're probably half-filled and just extra foamy

tfw will never be princess carried by Yunyun

Gabriel
this shota space police anime

Close but you know urara should be there.

Kobayashi
I'm not watching lwa live so maybe after

Thanks for the heads up

Urara is easily the weakest of the many CGDCT shows this season. It's somehow even blander and more vapid than KinMosa or GochiUsa. I still like it because it's cute.

Konosuba is actually funny, though, at least whenever it's not a Darkness episode.

Maid Dragon is fine for what it is, but it doesn't make me laugh and the girls honestly aren't that cute.

>the girls honestly aren't that cute.

Everyone else is wrong

The series is no longer talking about their relationship. It's more about Yotaro and his master.
ACCA is a good ride all around.
For reference, I am watching Demi-chan (AOTS) and Maid Dragon.

Five

Demi-chan is only good when it focuses on Hikari. It's otherwise thinly-veiled SJW bullshit.

How the hell is it SJW?

Tried it and couldn't get into it.

It's not bad but i really don't understand all the hype. Maybe it gets better after the first few episodes.

Not so sure by now, but definitely not that isekai garbage
>B-but ist's a decontruction of the genre lmao
No, it's not, you stupid faggot.

Sixth for youjo senki. Every episodes except for recap have been highly entertaining.

Is the full ed ripped yet?

Why do people like Konosuba? It's just EXPLOSIONS and ironic bad animation. The MC is irredeemably bad.

Why are you so buttblasted at the show that just seeing an image of it provoked you to shitpost about it and with a strawman too.

unironically Kuzu no Honkai

I only watched like 1 episode of it, i've heard some mixed things.

I honestly couldn't even find a single thing to grasp onto this season. Lost interest in Flip Flappers and Drifters last season and didn't even finish them, same is happening for my AOTS contender and I don't even feel like getting into Maid Dragon despite overwhelming temptation from thick-thighed lolis.
I feel like for right now I'm just waiting on MiA and praying some manga translations come with it.

the biggest surprise was kemono friends

Can't get it out of my head now

Rakugo2.

>Rakugo is fujoshit

Fuck off cunt.

Demi-humans are pretty clearly an analogy for immigrants, and a dangerously over-simplified analogy at that.

You really are a fucking idiot. It's you who should go away.

LWA easily.

LWA

Catch a stray bullet nigger. I'm not a faggot or a woman.

If anything, they're an analogy for disabled people. Not SJW either way.

little with academia is definetely aots agreed here

>is given the choice to spend 24 minutes watching mostly cute girls or watching mostly men
>chooses to spend those 24 minutes watching mostly men
>not a faggot

I gotta agree, Akko carries the show.

this season was so fucking awful I had to rewatch 4 older shows. Absolutely nothing of value. I don't have an AOTS right now.

just l m f a o at anyone who watches chinese cartoons without masturbating for the entire runtime

>is given the choice to watch good anime
>doesn't do so
>probably isn't even watching 10 shows
>misses out on some of the best anime by being biased and closed minded

ITT: Kyoanusfags shit up the thread with their anus licking terrible taste once again.

>is given the choice to spend 24 minutes watching mostly cute girls or watching mostly men
>watches both because you can

>doesn't watch all the good airing anime regardless of studio, character gender or genre

>he didn't watch and enjoy both Gurren Lagann and Lucky Star simultaneously back in the day thanks to lacking arbitrary mental restrictions
I do believe this makes you the exact definition of a pleb.

Youjo senki

These people all have good taste and you should listen to their advice.

I'm curious about where LWA's story is going and the threads are fun so that's my number 1 right now. Maid Dragon is a cozy 30 minutes on Wednesday but I'm not as invested in it and all the threads about it are just pedophiles circle jerking.

Ursula > Succu-Sensei > Tohru