Sadamoto destroys evafags

Marifags on suicide watch
>since she appeared in Jo, Ha and Q, I wondered what her role in the story would be, and when I asked the staff, they told me that it won’t be possible to really go further in one film, so they had to tie the main story up, and that Mari may have almost no screen time

wavemotioncannon.com/2017/02/21/the-current-status-of-gainax-interview-hiroyuki-yamaga-yoshiyuki-sadamoto-september-2016/

Also Gainax still dead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mari a shit.

>movies went nowhere
>did nothing new
>only new character ends up being entirely pointless
>Anno continues to endlessly bitch and moan about otaku while cashing in off them off rehashes
>his critically-acclaimed work was a fucking Godzilla movie

sasuga, Gainax

Sigh. Why, Anno, why? Why did you need a full gay piano movie instead of something sensible? No, really, this was a joke, right?

AsukaXMarifags BTFO!

Marifags BTFO
Softpinkfags BTFO
Mangafags BTFO
Mari confirmed a shit
Sadamoto-san confirmed for bait master of the decade

Just fuck my shit up: the interview

who

>could have had Mari and Asuka interacting and developing since Shinji isn't around
>instead waste all the time on gays and piano montages

What the fuck are you doing, Anno?

Hey, but there's still 3.0+1.0, right?
Right?

FUCK ANNO AND FUCK JAPANESE PEOPLE

>but there's still 3.0+1.0, right?

These repeating digits don't lie, kek wills it!

Eva should've stayed at Gainax. Thanks to Khara, the original Evangelion is out of the shelves.

Eva was never good.

Literally the Jar Jar Binks of Eva, good ridance.

Wasting dubs on such blatant trolling is either genius or deplorable.

But Studio Khara is Gainax. "Studio Khara" is 95% Gainax animators and exists in the Gainax building.

What trolling? It was never good.

Khara is a husk. Trigger is the new Gainax.

THIS SOFT PINK BUBBLE WILL NEVER BE POPPED.

Anno likes to "borrow" ideas all the time and we've all seen the 1:1 comparisons between Evangelion and other anime.

I'm confident that all of what Sadamoto said will be included in the Rebuild canon. Even if he isn't aware.

The New Evagelions are shit. SHIT! Fuck Marifags, Fuck the new seriesfags, fuck them all. Original Evangelion is the only Neon Genesis Evangelion.

>this delusion

Asuka and Shinji will be spending alot of time with each other, write it down.

>double identical dubs

The man is right, Eva is trash

Loving every laugh.

My delusions are my head canon and it's indestructible.

Anno never liked Mari in the first place. She was a producer's request and the staff had no idea what to do with her on 2.0 so they basically gave up

See
Asuka-chan is his favorite character, so there's no way he'll pair her up with a cancerous result of producer's babbling. I just have a feeling that people who support this crack ship are newfags who started with Rebuild.

Or you know just regular cancerous yurifags

Sadamanga

>newfags who started with Rebuild.
Nice implying! :D
That's a really great hypotheses you've got there! :O
Are you sure it isn't summer?! D:< I COULD BE A NEWFAG FROM LAST SUMMER!!

For real though, I just enjoy the characters and think they would be great together. But if you must know, I always boast NGE > Manga> Rebuild.
Eat a dick finger pointing, false flagging user.

That's fine, Mari is only good for fucking in a portapotty with Asuka

>this many text emoticons

you must be from tumblr

>yurifag
>le epic ironic emoticons
>le capstext
Definitely tumblr
Did you also vote for Hillary my dude?

Jesus. Two retards that actually thought I was being sincere. Are you the real newfags? Can you not tell blatant facetiousness when you see it?
Oh how Sup Forums has fallen.

To be honest I'd rather they take her out then try to shoehorn her into the movie if they can't think of a way for her not to be as utterly useless from a story perspective as she as in the previous Rebuilds. If all she's gonna be is trash as usual, push her to the side, focus on Shinji and Asuka and/or Rei, and tie this clusterfuck of a movie series in a nice little knot before Anno goes senile.

Played yourselves.

Marifags out

Literally who gives a shit about Mari

Get the fuck out already.

Stay triggered stealth tumblrite. I'm going to keep on loving my cute ship.

>hurr durr i was only pretending to be retarded
I'm afraid you wasn't my dude

I never watched the rebuilds and I never will.

They are about the same as the TV show but with more fan service

Says the user that responded to my delicious smorgasbord of evidently irresistible bait-like treats.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting my dude
It seems you are indeed pretty new

So this throws out the theory that Mari existed to make Asuka more popular than Rei.

>Ironic shitposting is still shitposting
And replying to bait is still replying to bait

>my dude
And repeating yourself is a sign of retardation

>It seems you are indeed pretty new
It seems you're assumptions are pretty wrong.
And I feel bad for you, needing to reply on the good ol' newfag meme

Memeposting in general makes me feel bad for you. Branch out user, you can do it!

>Pointless panty shot
Whore

Try again!

What are you talking about my dude? I just stating a fact, you're pretty new and you probably should go back
Just reread your posts, it's obvious

>off by two
Damn nigga
Check mine

>you're pretty new
Oh lord, you're stuck in a loop. Poor thing. I'll tell you what, stop being a retard and go back to your little protection sphere, mommy re-padded the walls for you!

What do you mean my man? I don't understand you, this is not Reddit, stop using your native tongue

Gainax is Gainax, man.

Its a doujin, mate.

>1980s
>Anno is a talentless hack who can only ripoff older series
>1990s
>Anno is a talentless hack who can only ripoff older series
>00s & 10s
>Anno is still a talentless hack who is incapable of doing anything other than rehashing his only relevant work
>Somehow Gainax fans are surprised by this

LOOK! We both got dubs! That must make you feel so close to someone that isn't a retard. Aw good for you my little dude!

P R A I S E H I M

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

Mari was a mistake.

PRAISE RAMIEL, NOT THAT FROG

Mari was a pointless character, the only reason she existed was to be sold as merchandise. Nothing more.

do you think they will finally fuck?

>finally
user, Shinji's dick has been reshaped to fit Asuka's pussy like a glove, in multiple universes.

so she was just anno's way of trolling reifags and asukafags

knew it

the rebuilds were doomed the moment someone down the line decided an entire movie should be dedicated to fags and hysterically shouting middle ages women.

What else could follow that up but complete trash?

The only good thing about Q was the ending. Asuka, depressed Shinji and a Rei clone that's recovering her personality together at last.

Not even that. See

Kek, Shinji's feminine penis couldn't pierce a plastic bag user

Calling it.

>Rei, Shinji and Asuka end up back on the Wunder
>Rei gets into Unit-01 for whatever reason
>The memories of the old Rei mix with the current Rei or whatever
>Rei is pretty much restored back to the point before Near Third Impact

Not exactly surprised. Though this part was saddening.
>I guess it would be OVA, right?
>Yamaga: Even that I don’t know… OVA doesn’t exist anymore, does it?
>Sadamoto: OVA… I think they no longer use the appellation…

Woooooooow

So Mari will never be explained?
What the fuck, man

I always thought of her as just a reason for there to be another Eva on Misato's team. Just a blank character.

Reminder that Woody Allen has like four academy awards.

>4th movie starts
>Mari and Unit 08 nowhere to be found.
>Characters are informed she died when she fell from the sky during 4th Impact.
Alternatively, 4th movie will be another short timeskip of maybe a couple months.
Mari died during this and has no relevance to the rest of the movie.

please tell me again why people praise gainax to high heaven?

>please tell me again why people praise gainax to high heaven?
Not recently, no. Gainax had been technically dead for years. Gainax is like a popular garage band that had all its members left to pursuit separate careers, to varying levels of success. And the only remaining member of the band still called Gainax is the Drummer.

Mari is, and has always been, nothing more than a mild fanservice character, designed to sell merchandise. If you didn't realize that the instant you first saw her onscreen, then I don't know what to tell you, buddy.

This fucking franchise should have ended with TEOE. I didn't mind the visual updating/remastering they did with the first reboot or two, but now it's apparent they're really losing their touch.

>Toji was replaced for nothing

They did nothing with her in three movies; what else did you expect? Kaworu got a shitload of screen time in Q and yet he somehow managed to end up with less personality and relevance than he had in ep24.

The Rebuilds are terribly written and it just gets worse with every movie.

>nothing
I'm sure that merch money they got from desperate waifufags was worth it.

I suppose, thats's what Anno cares about anyway.

>Anno complains about how terrible Otaku are.
>Panders to them rather than try to create another unique work.

>Mari may have almost no screen time
Hell fucking yes.

>i-it's all going to be explained, just you wait!
Theoryfags and Rebuild defense force on suicide watch.

So why'd he make her a lesbian?

>that fags spamming homoshit without argument, ebcause muh shipping
>that fags thinking headcanon=oficial state
>Kaworufag spamming every eva thread btfo in 3.33
>Desperate Mari shipping fag btfo in interview
MARIFAGS AND KAWORUFAGS STATUS: ERADICATED

It's almost as if adding a character on a total whim without any forethought is a bad idea.

>homo fags forcing their shipping in every eva thread
>Homo fags thinking that headcanon = oficial statement
>All BTFO in interview
>Kaworufag shitposting in every eva thread with homolust btfo in 3.33
>Marifag forcing lesbian shipping in every eva thread btfo in interview
SHIPPING HOMOFAGS STATUS: ERADICATED

I want to erase Mari from existence with my dick

>out of the shelves
What? I've never heard that expression before, and Google doesn't help. Do you mean it's off shelves, like it's no longer available for purchase? Because that's wrong.

Asuka is referred as Anno as an old woman and Shinji is now a middle school kid. At least that's he told the VAs. To portray Asuka as an old, bitter mercenary and Shinji as the only 'child'.

She's literally mimicking Misato in your picture. She's going to get shot or blow up saving him. Misato is now Gendo, the father figure he wants the approval of. Gendo is SEELE.

Sadamoto clarifies he has nothing to do with the movies besides character design (though this contradicts his interview in the complete works of 2.0 which he had a say about the script).

So what are Rei and Kaworu? His personal fucktoys?

All characters are shallow. Literally because the person who wrote the characterization isn't the main scriptwriter of this mess. That's Satsukawa, I think, I forgot. He was responsible for most fleshing out of every character who isn't Shinji having a breakdown (that was Anno's doing).

>old, bitter mercenary
>still acts like a hysterical kid on her period
He should've done a better job with her characterization if he wants us to believe that.

Yeah, they have different writers for Rebuild.

People don't seem to realize Anno doesn't personally write the scenes themselves. He just supervises everything.
Most of the dialogue and scenes, even in the original NGE were done by Satsukawa and other writers. And they have little to no involvement in Rebuild.

I don't think they changed much. Weren't they always fuck toys and Freudian implications? Rei helps Shinji to try to connect first but kind of fucks it up, and Kaworu gives Shinji what he needs the most in a dark time, then fuck off leaving him traumatized (love in NGE, hope in Rebuild).

But Gendo becoming the big bad instead of SEELE (euthanized) is fairly obvious with his new Visor Keikaku Villain characterization. Misato turns into Gendo of NGE, the distant and torn parental figure Shinji desperately craves approval of (he didn't give a shit about her approval in 2.0, 1.0 or the original, but suddenly she kicked Gendo as his new daddy) with dark shades of distance and aloofness, and now Asuka is the Misato-character but she's more a bitchy than a drunk oneesan.

It's even better because she was connected to background that also won't be resolved. Like solving for Meow would need to explain IPEA and why SEELE aren't in charge and why they're computers.

probably made Gainax fat stacks on doll sales tho