Leftism is a mental illness

Leftism is a mental illness. It doesn't matter what Trump says or does, they'll always find a reason, no matter how little it's grounded in reality, to hate him.
You leftists who lurk and shill on this board are a fucking cancerous disease. You will never find happiness in life. You will always be a bunch of miserable losers.

tell em user

>the left is one individual

They may as well be with how much they conform to (((their thought leaders'))) opinions.

Remember when they literally did a report on trump drinking water rather than about his speech?

>the left believes in individuals

I'm a leftist, and while Trump regularly tweets stupid shit, these two are actually pretty ok. The right tweet is just usual "thoughts and prayers" bullshit, which is meaningless but expected, certainly not worthy of condemnation. The left one is actually typically a left-wing talking point: our nation's infrastructure has been suffering for a long time and we need government spending to get it back on track. I think its optimal to do it in a time of lower employment to help create jobs, but honestly if Trump gets it done then good for him.

I don't think those two responders are representative of leftists as a whole.

A life of gratitude is a life of happiness.

>why does Sup Forums think x

no difference

>Sharejew slide threads are evidence

>narcissistic shaming and criticizing
>not leftists

I never said they weren't leftists. I said they aren't representative of leftists as a whole, i.e. many (perhaps even most) leftists would disagree with one or both of those responses.

This is why its pointless to argue with a leftist. Never do it.

Side by side, yes they would disagree like you are because they can't refute the evidence and would change the subject like they always do when they are proven wrong.
But separate? No, they would agree with either response claiming Trumps should've said the opposite.

Not giving a shit about tragedies is redpilled as fuck.

>But separate? No, they would agree with either response
I really don't think so. As I said, the left Trump tweet is basically a leftist tweet. It advocates infrastructure spending and criticize military spending. If it didn't have his name by it I would have guessed it came from a Sanders-style progressive. It's a sentiment most of us can get behind.

Agreed
The left is comprised of 1 individual: you

It's part of their tactic. They see Trump as some egotistic douchebag who craves approval, so they talk shit about anything he says, hoping Trump will go mad and rage-quit (preferably).

>they think Trump is an egotistical douchebag who craves approval
Isn't that exactly what these fucking people are guilty of themselves?
Ahh leftist projection...

The left has gone off the deep end.

It is symptomatic of a large problem amongst the far left. Everyone knows it. They need to course correct but they have no idea how.

the guy on the right might be an idiot but that comment doesn't necessarily prove he's a liberal