Stephen Colbert

Why the fuck do people trash Colbert? I just found out about this meme: “Colbertposting” and it linked to this webpage. Why the fuck do you guys hate him so much? Is it because you never had a father figure? I am genuinely dumbfounded on why anybody would hate him unless you’re a right leaning drone that regurgitates whatever Ted Cruz says. He gives the news with only real facts, whereas republicans go OUT OF THEIR WAY TO CREATE FALSE MARRATIVES AND ACTUAL FAKE NEWS. Leave Stephen the fuck alone, I never did anything to get the absurd amount of hate Stephen gets. Would you rather watch Bill OReilly? The kid diddler? How faking sense do you guys have to be. Grow the fuck up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rfl3a13ry94
youtube.com/watch?v=buI8aO7nRDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is a joke thread right?

you know he used to be republican right?
He switches ideology depending on his writers

KRINGLE KLUMPF

His show is nothing but one liners that go off the assumption that viewer agrees with whatever MSM is outputting. Some of it is creative and rarely funny. But if you treat Colbert as a source for news instead of just entertainment you're absolutely fucking retarded.

ITT stephen colbert discovers Sup Forums

Yes, the OP isn't actually Stephen Colbert, I doubt he even knows how to post here.

>you know he used to be republican right?
>He switches ideology depending on his writers
I despair.

even since trump Stephen Colbert is a unhinged loony raging about trump

Fuck every smug liberal is broken

>just found out about a shitty forced meme
this thread is a piece of shit

First Larp, eh? Congrats. Do better next time.

How many scoops are you operating on?
It better be less than 2

2 Scoops

Gromfl Promfl

>used to be a Republican
That was satire you dumbfuck.

>Grow the fuck up.
Yeah guys, grow up and get your news exclusively from comedians. It's the mature thing to do after all.

>flag checks out

youtube.com/watch?v=Rfl3a13ry94

This, it was satire

>Why the fuck do people trash Colbert?
Because he's a fucking retard and his fans are also fucking retarded.

Zrglmndblf FGHLRGHMLUMBPLF

WERE ON TO YOUR SCOOPS KROOMPF
THE TWELVE COKES IS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG
ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE YOUR IMPEACHED BRAPPF

Nobody likes a fucking propagandist.

Are you sure his current persona isn't satire?

INFINITE SCOOPS

This

ONE SCOOP TO MANY

>Are you sure his current persona isn't satire?
Without question, I don't think he's ever stated exactly what his political compass is, but he gets passionate when talking about leftist talking points to the extent Jimmy Kimmel cares about your healthcare

this is savage but so very accurate

He was a decent satirist and ahead of the times when it came to his use of the internet and social media in the 2000s.

His new show sucks and he's a far worse center-left leaning talk show host than he is a satirist. Everybody caught up to him when it came to social-media/internet savvy so he lost that edge.

dumping my OC

2 FUCKING POSTS BY THIS ID

CURSE YOU TRUMP

He is a faggot
Just like you op kys

>1 post by this ID
I must say I have the slight suspicion that this may possibly be bait.

let's wait until the 2nd post

two fucking posts and we'll know something is up

dumping someone else's OC

Actually, I'll expand on that. I thought Colbert sucked, but could be redeemed. He died to me though, he died to me, not because of his center-left political commentary, not because of FUCK DROOMPF 2 SKOOPS, but because of the day he decided to become a stooge for the surveillance state.

youtube.com/watch?v=buI8aO7nRDM

He's a voice for the powerful now, not a voice for the people.

So, now we dont get to have an opinion on who we like and dislike? We have to tell every unhinged maniac whatever they want to hear, or what, jail? Newsflash snowflake, nobody cares about rich puppet fukboi except you.

DAHNALD GRRUMPFFFTTTEOOOEÇAWNNDIONCEO

I don’t get it.

Establishment comedians aren’t cool.

You faggot.

that was one of his lowest moments, along with his constant muh Russia shilling. I don't care if you don't like Trump, but how can anyone in their right mind trust the CIA and/or the FBI? especially so-called "liberals".

Mocking a hack isn't hate.

he rapes kids