Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/4-methods-to-boost-testosterone-with-food
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_onion_production
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How the fuck those Koreans making that much garlic

1% of Chinese control 99% of garlic

occupy tiananmen

Onions are better.

Is there a vampire problem in China or something? What the fuck.

Well that doesn't look fishy

Garlic increases testosterone. We eat that shit like crazy. Look at how far my country has come in 50 years. Look at the shit hole you are currently living in. Asia will rule the soy boy west t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/4-methods-to-boost-testosterone-with-food

Burgers cant farm, they complain how we don't work but fail to realize that what relay matters on this word is to have a decent diet.
Stay cucker burger and dont eat meditarranean food

Are you afraid that the situation with North Korea might escalate?

This faggots will never know how is basic diet of, olive oil pepper onion tomatos and non fried non processed meat

We produce an awful lot of food here. Granted, it's genetically modified frankenfood corn mostly, but we farm like we do everything else: industrial scale, fast, and cheap.

and a quarter of that are rubber chickens sold at dollar stores. a true powerhouse of industry.

Nope. I don't live near the border. We've had this same shit before I was born. The worst North Korea can do is take out 20000 people in Seoul. Once that happens they are fucked and they know it

It sure doesn't prevent suicide though.

How do Russians grow garlic when its covered in snow 80% of the year?

Stops us from getting tranys though

>, fast, and cheap
we make food so cheap that sometimes farmers will just throw it all instead of collecting it,you can compete with this!

Your diet is absolute shit and you are all being nuked by exo estrogen. Every nephew I've had who has gone to America comes back a faggot. Is there something in the water? The only one that didn't was one who went to Louisiana to study oil exploration. The rest were in California and nyu Columbia

>being this retarded

Where the fuck is Italy? I'd expect them to be on there.

And you'll never know potatoes, leafy greens and venison. Turns out there are different climates, you dumb fucking siestamonkey.

Sounds more like all the men in your family are gay.

>Romania not even in top top

COME ON!

Majority of Russia is mostly China.

We still have it where it counts.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_onion_production

watch out for the Chinks though!

South Korea has become one of the most thriving metropolis' of all time also I anticipate a long-term peace with the North. I like Kim Jong Un. I wish South Koreans would support him more publicly. North Korea needs to be on our International Space Station.

We have less vampires so we don't need as much you fucking nigger

Silly Americans. Vampires don't eat garlic.

California alone produces 95% of the US garlic.
Red states BTFO.

gay and sage

This guy is full of shit. Korean dishes don't really use that much garlic. They don't use much of anything at all, except gochugaru, which is why they don't taste of anything but are still spicy as hell.

Also they sell it already peeled and in the refrigerator section in supermarkets, which is disgusting and makes the aroma and flavor of the garlic dissipate.

God, I hate this fucking country.

Then that proves it doesn't do shit

Red onions are the best.

California exports their shit

California exports their shit If you think Korean food is spicy then you are a massive faggot. I work in restaurant supply and the amount of garlic that is used is great. Garlic here is not as potent as the west. You can munch on it easily. The taste is not as strong but the benefits are all still there

pffft garlic

well we produce the most and the best weed at this point.

Yet China is still number 2

We feed corn to our cows 6 months before slaughter. Makes them tasty