How do we fix our police?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LsrC5QV_Yrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we fuck em

Stop saying
"He didn't do nuffin" and let them do their damn job

Who is she?

Natalie Mars.... a hot Trap. weird looking cock, but nonetheless is a HOTTIE.

I always manage to see this tranny's boy face

>she

We tell them to crack down and enforce strict martial law on antifa

Less female officers.
Women don`t belong in the military nor any other implementation of state violence.

make them like they were in the 50s or something?

like andy griffith or whatever

I'd stuff her butt with a big black stick and say "what's up!?!? Now suck my dick!"

>she

youtube.com/watch?v=LsrC5QV_Yrc

So it's not a real female? You're a fucking faggot dude.

Same, women in blue are actually pretty cute. Very thick.

If you Commies want gender equal then why can't women serve along with men? Lol.

Natalie is /ourgirl/

Legalize drugs.
Ban no-knock raids.
Quit hiring retards who were in the military and treat America as Afghanistan.
Hire more minority police officers, prosecutors, and judges.
Make it easier for whistleblowers to come forward.

That would be a start.

They can serve in separate support units, otherwise men`s protective instincts will kick in or sexual abuse might happen as is the age old tradition on the field of battle.

deport all bl*cks

>she

ever try dealing with unruly niggers? throw in white trash retards, spics & degenerates & druggies of various magnitude? our cops do a fine job.

I want to cum inside that.

You know in communist nations they lack a police, they just blow your head off with a .45...

What would happen if I call the police to report a crime and make it sound way over the top of what it really is so they get off their ass and leave the donut shop to do their jobs? Maybe they'll bring the swat team too.

Anti-muslim tranny death squads when?

all the best right wing twitter accounts are fucking trannies and gay dudes

why

You know why.

By making them competent enough to be them.

My black ex is now a hot cop and she doesnt seem to have all of her head there when it comes to being a human being so i'm afraid she'll snap and shoot a white guy after being dumped so many times.

based

Explain to me why there's communist fuckers on /pol? lol go post on tumblr you left scumfags

>the state of wh*te bois

While I cannot speak for the all of us, we have been here long before the stormfags became a thing. Anonymity is liberating I happen to enjoy this board along /lit/.

Few police forces put down as many feral subhumans as ours. I think they're fine how they are.

You're god damn right mother fucker. I fuck traps hard and fill them with my jizz.

>to

Its retarded

she probably fucking hated american horror story roanoke if she saw it

Poor white male here, enhance me to your point of view communist.

>Quit hiring retards who were in the military and treat America as Afghanistan.

You're wrong on that. Vets who have seen combat are more likely to behave like adults because they are used to following procedures, aren't constantly shitting themselves in fear, and generally understand what violence is and thus don't have a hardon for it.

What we ought to do is create a parallel system where you can either be a combat vet with an honorable discharge and a clean psych eval or have a relevant degree like the FBI expects. Either way, we ought to train the hell out of them and fire the lazy or callous.

shill thread sliding shit

ignore

Gas all drug users and alcoholics.

>Meryl
>Kavanagh

The police are fine. You need to fix the niggers

Maybe thats true in rural areas or in the 50s, but theres been a spiraling vortex of bullshit in urban areas since the 70s that has made those two classes indistinguishable from one another.

Stop allowing citizens to be exploited as a source of revenue for municipalities; stop allowing private prison corporations and the corporations they buy food and supplies from to lobby and make campaign contributions that lead to "tough on crime" laws; boycott the companies that rely on slave labor and the telecom companies that rape families for talking to people locked away for mostly non-violent drug offenses; fight for the end of civil asset forfeiture that incentives the unconstitutional actions police take against citizens; hold them accountable for using excessive force and stop sucking their dicks. Bad cops are merely a symptom of a fucked up "justice" system.

And of course decriminalize drugs, offer treatment, legalize cannabis and tax it to pay for schools. The solutions are so obvious but the system is too entrenched.

>legalize cannabis
And regulate. High potency hash oil and Dabs have got to go.

elect them and keep their asses at the station till they're called. arm the populace kill criminals done.

soon desu. soon the digits confirm.

>she

Raise the standards. Overhaul and improve training. Kick out those who don't measure up.
Establish a proper equivalent to Rules of Engagement so that use of firearms must be a last resort.
Accompany that with additional less-than-lethal tools and techniques.
Mandatory return to blue uniforms.

Express training to not be afraid of being accused of racism. Do a Rudy Giuliani and triple down on enforcing law in urban areas and major cities, clean up the fucking streets.

>the best rightwing "women" are sterile or male
why Lord

>How do we fix our police?
Give them a quota of 10 niggers per week that they must kill. Fail to meet the 10 dead niggers per week and you get your ass fired.

I like you.

Bunch of fucking crazies with PTSD, a superiority complex, and instability comes to mind when I think of today's "combat vets"

Join

why do they always have to have a penis

Intelligence Analyst at a major city police department here. Reforming the cops requires demanding process standardization. You would be surprised by how little is operationalized. It's basically a bunch of cops running around doing whatever they think is cop things, however they want.

>LGBT Muslims

I know, my gf was a trad qt but she is sterile too. I would've married her if it wasn't for the fact that she wanted to adopt instead of letting me use my seed and the egg of another woman.