Franken is Not Resigning, They Protect Their Own

At least four senators are urging Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) to reconsider resigning amid sexual misconduct allegations against him, according to Politico.
circa.com/story/2017/12/18/politics/al-franken-urged-to-reconsider-resignation-by-at-least-four-senators-report

Stupid kike

Of course he's not going to resign. That was an obvious ploy against Moore, to make people feel like Moore losing would only be fair to match Franken. They know Trump will never fall for the "I'll resign if you resign" ploy, so there's no more use in Franken stepping down.

The only reason for him to do it would be out of honor, to keep his word. But he's a leftist, so never mind that.

Rush predicted this would happen

Roy Moore lost, no reason to pretend to have the moral highground.

But of course

Mark Levin predicted this about five minutes after Franken announced his resignation. Pretty much unfolding exactly when and how Levin said it would. Almost eerie.

Id say we raise a shitstorm and claim democrats are rape apologists but I'm sure they'd just ignore it

Haha holy shit, what a bunch of fags. Soros Jr. having an orgy with his daddy's minions

>uhmm, i thought everyone knew my resignation was just an election tactic.
>everyone knew i didnt mean it.

But liberals will scream the loudest about how they are somehow not corrupt

>Almost eerie.
>Pedophile sex ring protects its own

Yeah, real eerie. They are doing to this save their hides.

Was he a good senator? Aside from being a Democrat I mean.

What they mean by being "not corrupt" is that they penalize their opposition severely while giving free blowjobs to their own camp.

Franken is a 5'5 manlet

The hysteria and backstabbing from his own party wasn't some master overall democrat ploy. But it was probably calculated by Gillibrand to force him out. I hope he stays as a fuck you to Gillibrand/Harris.

I sure as hell wouldn't, unless the accusations were true and i needed to get the heat off myself

It was all just a ruse to begin with

if he stays in they will lose the sexual harassment angle,
if ole Franklin worth that much, hell the democrat governor picks his replacement, he stepping down did nothing politically, its all just show

dammit came here for Amtrak crash not this crap

SAGE

His replacement would be a democrat anyways

I knew it. They did this to make Moore lose and to try to use it against Trump. The former worked but the latter didn't, so let's just forget everything.

Don't worry, there's certain to be more revelations coming.

0% surprised by this

He has not passed one piece of legislation since being elected.

Letterman couldn't put on a suit for the global dominance meeting?

>unless the accusations were true
you need more than photographic evidence. How about a time machine so you can witness it occurring in real time you retard.

Race in Alabama is over, Franken stays.
Never saw this coming.

Democrat morality is morality by opportunity.

Franken is one of the smartest and most hard-working people in the senate. On top of that, he has 50+ years of media experience. Replacing him with some party hack would be a shit move.

True. Once a guy like this realized he could grope and get away with it, there's no way he did it just a few times.

(((Al Franken)))

when have democrat made a smart move?

>Leftist
You mean Jew

Cool you Boomer butt pirate.

>I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, at least 4 senators reportedly like me!

Moore lost and they no longer need the moral high ground.
Sure Gillibrand will whine but she knows her place.

I sure hope they don't find a picture showing him in the act. Now that'd be damning.

It's good he's back so he and the rest of the dems can shit their bed before 2018, this time the hillbillies in Alabama know this shit is serious.

lol, does so much work that he has not passed one piece of legislation. Guess it can considered hard work harassing and sexually assaulting all those women.

The Franken accusations are the biggest bullshit that's why

>he grabbed my side fat during a photo
>hover hand meme for years ridiculed cucks

American males, what the FUCK is wrong with you?

Stand up for Frankenstein. He literally dindo nuffin.

look im just a simple country bumpkin lawyer i aint got all those fancy degrees like the prosecution has .i only have that one from devry. but if she didnt like it why didnt she go to the authorities? seems like she got all hot and hothered then when fraken walked out of the room she was sure she would get a call in a few days but she didnt then she became some psycho stalker and now is left with a uncleaned shirt she sniffs daily just to feel close to him again

How do you go back on quitting your job?

This is why those faggots who took the high road and didn't vote for Roy Moore are LOSERS. They don't understand the enemy they are fighting against. The Left prays on the morals of the Right. They want you to take the high road because it's something they will NEVER do and thus they will gain an advantage. Trump understands who the Left is and how to defeat them. You can't concede an inch to them. You must fight back against them with ferocity on everything. It's really no different than ISIS beheading Westerners while we refuse to torture ISIS prisoners to gain information. If you're going to play by the rules when your opponent isn't, you'll lose every time.

So #METOOs 15min are up.
That went quick.

Any else think the Blue Wave will crest at ankle level?

Checked

How many 14-16 year old teens has Franked molested and assaulted?

They must be Jews...

Gropers...

Perverts...

Or all Three...

Rush is a boomer who is right about most stuff.

like how you actually ignore a actual picture
and go straight to accusations mean guilt
fuck off fag, we are winning the culture war

Can't stand Franken but his "crimes" are minor.

> a actual picture
>we are winning the culture war

You are an obvious Russian troll.

All you want is to watch American self destruct, that's why you shill for feminazis.

The whole resignation was a ploy to virtue signal for Trump to resign.

>fuck off fag, we are winning the culture war

About 1 more than Moore has.

>Russian troll
back to twitter with you globalist fag, go suck dick somewhere else.

I dont see your side winning shit.

The left eats their own, the left protects their own. Who cares.

That cunt blamed her loss on a cartoon frog

let that sink in

He should resign. The day after the sexual predator in the White House does.

Narrative BTFO.

Trump's people couldn't have had the goods on these women and been holding them until it would set him apart from all the swamp creatures getting burned, could they? Gosh no, a maniac who tweets all day could never think ahead like that.

Good. This means he will be replaced by an R in 2018. Write and phone Franken to given him your "support." It gauntness a longterm victory.

if he stays their whole sexual assault angle is gone, they loose any credibility they had left, would be a major optics failure
I hope he stays

Can we use this to prove that Democrats have no moral highground, ever?

The last time any political party legitimately had the moral high ground was fighting slavery. And there are tons of people now who think slavery of blacks was okay.

Look...!

Three more Franken supporters...

>implying Democrats don't still enslave black populations along with other "colored peoples" as voting chattel and political/legislative tools