Other Europeans could learn a lot from Fidesz

>Ethnic Hungarians abroad can apply for citizenship since 2011
>Orban’s Fidesz party won 95% of new citizens’ vote in 2014

>Hungary’s program to extend citizenship to ethnic kin who are nationals of other countries reached the 1 million mark, boosting Prime Minister Viktor Orban’s already strong chances for re-election next year.

>The millionth citizenship under the program, one of the first laws approved by parliament after Orban returned to power in 2010, was awarded to a 36-year-old ethnic Hungarian farmer in Serbia, President Janos Ader said at a ceremony in Budapest over the weekend that Orban also attended.

>Ethnic Hungarians living abroad, most of them in areas of neighboring countries that were cut off from Hungary after World War I, overwhelmingly backed Orban in the 2014 parliamentary elections, when more than 95 percent of almost 130,000 of those votes were for the premier’s Fidesz party. Fidesz has a wide lead in all opinion polls over a fragmented opposition ahead of elections next year, where Orban is looking to further consolidate the first “illiberal state” in the European Union, modeled on Russia and Turkey. Orban has said he expects elections to take place in April.

>people who don't even live here able to vote how we should live
>good idea
kys

it was a plot to steal elections and continue stealing money from country

>implying they vote for anything other than prime minister
>implying hungary has anyone to challenge orban for prime minister
>using leftist talking points against orban
I'm going to vote for Orban faggot and you can't do anything about it. KYS.

>lololol I is burger and what is a prime minister in that weird country?
>muh king gyppo!
>if you don't like being poor and living in an authoritarian shithole you're leftist
never come back, dumb gypsy refugee family

LMAO baszd meg triggered jobbikfag cigany.. This is what I'm talking about Sup Forums. Viktor Orban has empowered nationalist Magyars living abroad to BTFO leftist shills for him. It's classic Orban and the sort of thing you should be looking for in your heads of state.

>learn a lot from Fidesz
Ethnic Hungarians like Orban? He’s a gypsy subhuman and a thief

all semites, cigans, commies, thiefs and mongrels must be cleansed

Hungary is getting displaced as we speak

>jobbikfag
>pic related is in Gárda clothing
user, i...

He’s still A FUCKING GYPSY.
He’s a retard that always shills for Orban and call Magyar nationalists jobbikfags

bumping

>garda would vote for jobbik today
lmao

>orban
>nationalist
>black is white
no, a thieving gypsy that is turning the country into an unlivable gypsistan and dictatorship

why do you larp with an american flag, romanian cigány? a hungarian cannot be this dumb.

>Garda boys and radicals would want for a gypsy
Modern Jobbik are cucks for tolerating subhumans. No place for Orban in the office or Hungary for that matter still

>garda would vote for jobbik today
good point, but they wouldn't vote for Fidesz either.
Do you like the pre-cuckening Jobbik?

Garda boys and radicals would do well to back a winner at least trending in a sympathetic direction their way; as opposed to the perpetual losers embodied by the only person I've seen you endorse who isn't even on the Wiki for the election. This isn't even akin a matter of optics. It's just pure fucking autism.

Supporting a FUCKING gypsy in the office is THE ULTIMATE desecration of Magyar Homeland. The ultimate.

I certainly wouldn't go out of my way to trash them. This isn't a matter of optics or anything like that. It's about Magyar nationalists refusing to fall in line and strengthen the national consensus. It's just autism. Save that shit for parliamentary elections but voting other than Orban is like voting for fucking Gary Johnson in this election retards.

Vona made a promise, that if Jobbik will lose in 2018, he'll step down...
I really don't like Fidesz, because the corruption is WAY too much, but i will happily take another 4 years with them, if that means, that Vona steps down, and Jobbik will become radical again

>Save that shit for parliamentary elections but voting other than Orban is like voting for fucking Gary Johnson in this election retards.
>implying it's not the same election

lol Csauseszku the """hungarian American""" explaining hungarian elections

okay, enough trolling for me from this fat cigány

sage and I'm out

Checked.
Good night, junior. When you're grown you can learn to thank your expat brothers for taking the time to not be as young and stupid as you.