THANKS TO THE NEW TAX CUT I'LL BE PAYING $5,000 a year more in taxes

I USED TO BE ABLE TO WRITE OFF MY $10,000 state tax + $8,000 property tax + STANDARD DEDUCTION $12,000 = $30,000 in writeoffs.

WENT FROM PAYING 15% to 22% on $105,000

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=amZ006ilhok
irs.gov/taxtopics/tc501
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your state taxes you too much. Take it up with them.
We aren't subsidizing you.
Making libtard land look affordable to you was a mistake.

time to pay your fair share, and stop using us to subsidize your tax bill scum.

I'm so sad for you

Serves you right for living in some faggot liberal state

>Trump fucks over the rich, part 2

B b bbut I'M MIDDLE CLASS ANONS? I thought this tax cut was for Eee eevery Bodeeeee Anons.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I live in Oregon. Its 90% red outside Portland

Enjoy your luxurious investments and regret your poor decision on where to live

too bad portland votes for such high taxes then

I love this STATE but hate one city that conTROLZ EVERYTHING

Reee

>105k
>middle class
Move out of California.

>anyone thinking the "tax cut" will help the middle class

its a republican bill for the rich by the rich

>but muh trump cares about people

oh please, he and the rest of the politicians (democrats included) only care about who gives them money.

>90% red
Is it true that Oregon has a strong white ethnonation vibe. Cause watching portlandia tells me one thing but watching green room tells me another thing

Jesus christ take on of these man

Secede from Portland then.

Or just move to Idaho it's like exactly the same thing as Eastern Oregon except not controlled by liberals.

>Your state taxes you too much. Take it up with them.
>We aren't subsidizing you.
>Making libtard land look affordable to you was a mistake.
FPBP
/FUCKING. THREAD.

Your old deduction was 30,000, your new deduction is 24,000
You expect me to believe 6 k made you go up to 22%

Meant for

Maybe the tax cut was a scam to get liberal pieces of shit to move back to red states. Imagine if millions of New Yorkers and Californians moved to other states. An exodus...it would kill the GOP chances of winning.

Compared to me, you are one of the rich that needs to be taxed more. Is that not the liberal mantra? Tax the rich.

blue states subsidize failed red states u moron

Welcome to Illinois.

Heard some fucked up shit on Rush today that California is looking to classify its state tax as "charitable donations" so that people will continue to be able to write off their state tax on their federal return.

This is fucking bullshit if they allow this. Don't see Trump standing for this shit though.

I make 30K a year and I'll be paying less taxes because I don't live in a commie shithole

you got 105 k shut the fuck up. some people make that if 4 years.

All the good high paying jobs are in blue states.

that's your states fault

contact your state rep. and demand they lower your taxes

This.

Don't blame the feds OP, blame your state legislature for having such a shit property/state tax system

Why isn't that adjusted for population?

You can't take SALT and standard. It's either/or. Fake and gay.

OP is rich and will soon be a millionaire. Fuck off with your whining.

WHY DONT YOU BUFFOONS GET IT THE LIBERAL PARTY IS FOR THE RICH YOU MORONS.

>Implying michigan is a success
>detroit

Average property tax in Oregon is $13 per $1,000 of assessed value. So you own a house worth $615,000 or so? Median home sales price in Oregon was $306,630 for the last fiscal year, which means your house is worth more than twice the state average? Sounds like you're doing well no matter what.

>states with a higher population have more tax payers and thus more income

Damn put colors on a graph to fix a narrative and a fucking leaf gobbles it up like HPV infected pussy

>Blue states vote for federal gibs for niggers
>Complain that the federal government spends so much in states where niggers live
Fuck off, retard

House is worth $850,000. We all rich whiteys over heere in the west

where do you live cunt? I'm at 110 and I'm keeping 2k extra

Why can't I post

Portland OR. I have big houze . GIBZ me your midwest monies ples

Even Republican fitness guru Chris Christie admits blue states support red states

youtube.com/watch?v=amZ006ilhok

Yeah you no longer get other states to pay for your bullshit over inflated tax valued libshithole land.
Go fuck yourself.

No, movie out of that shithole, why would you even want to live there.

no I'm in California, but also rent a house from my 97 year old great grandmother for 200$ a month. I'm not buying shit until I get out of this state

relocate them all to red states

The states that voted for Trump get a tax break. The states that voted against Trump pay more.

LULZ, the Trump curse strikes again. I fucking love it. The great part of this is it won't be a negative in the least for Trump, as those states will never deliver him their electoral college votes no matter what the tax plan did, but the red states will be extremely happy, and continue to deliver him the vote.

Fucking rube Democrats.

Clean air.

>>actually the whitest metropolitan city in America

If you can stand the cold why would you not live here.

NO SALES TAX.

lib in vancouver washington. NO INCOME TAX + occasionally come to portland for Free Nikes, Adidas, 50% off all stuff + plus NO SALES TAX.

>making 105,000 a year and complaining about losing 5k
5k is like two months of pay for me. get fucked

>Chris Christie said this so it must be true

Wtf I love taxes now

>he made it
>he's whining

I just graduated college with no job (fell for the computer science meme) and 48k in student debt knocking on my door in 6 months. Count your blessings.

The most truth spoken today.

You cannot itemize deductions and take the standard deduction at the same time. In addition, standard deduction was not $12,000 - it was half that.

SAGE

Wait, i missed something
What do you mean you get a 12k standard deduction.
You can't itemize and take the standard

Yes, they played this well. Screw Democrat screw. They were all happy when they thought they were going to raise everyone else's taxes. They don't like it when it's on the other foot.

hs teacher w/masters $60,000 + wife works for PD $45,000

not that rich /pol. just have beautiful red haired qt waifu. Only get to keep $80,000 of $105,000

OP is a faggot. You cannot take both the standard deduction and itemized deductions at the same time. You must pick one or the other.

t. lawyer.

This is wrong.

You are adding your itemized deductions and standard deductions together.

You get either/or....not both.

You're previous writeoff was only $18,000.
Not $30,000.

Under Obama you could but not Trump

I've lived in Oregon, there are good parts of it, Portland isn't one of them. Anything good about Oregon can also be found elsewhere.

Also
>cold
>oregon.

Nigger the Midwest gets colder/has more snow.

WRONG it was $13,000 joint filing. and you could itemize

Nigger it's 5000 a month plus utilities to rent a box built in a living room so a 850,000 house is what? A double wide on an acre?

Also, the proposed bill permits property tax deductions up to $10,000.

>current year
>not being self employed and paying yourself in tax free dividends
You’ve only yourself to blame

Not so
You literally can't fill out both forms

>graph is from 2005
>no wonder liberal cucks can't argue shit
blue states were writing off their tax responsibility and taking the money to spend on their own degeneracy like helping illegals
50% of CA taxes go to helping illegals
you faggots can fuck off and suck a dick, you now pay for your degeneracy and you pay for your federal responsibility
take it up with your politician faggot

looks like your little gov subsidy is coming to an end. Good bye libtard states.

Was about to argue but you're a bong so I'm not sure how it works over there

indeed. at least our roads are good. lel

lawyer

>failed the bar obvs

You could do both under muslim prez

>pic related

Wutta you mean ?? it was the law. Its been done every year King muslim from Africa has been in office.

In the us, self employed pays 15% on everything.
To be paying more as an employed person, youd have to make at least 95k under the new plan.
Self employed is more about deductions than rate

This bill will save my middle class ass $3K per year.

You are combining personal exemptions and itemized deductions retard.

>2018
>not moving to a lower tax state

How is this at all inconsistent with anything I said?

>You do not take state and local deductions
>Your other deductions: $0
>Your standard deduction is $13,000

You took the standard deduction so you can't itemize. The personal exemption is something else (and this proposed bill is doing away with it too).

Why don't you read the IRS's website if you don't believe me.

irs.gov/taxtopics/tc501

Fascinating. I’m saving $12,000 thanks to it. Get fucked faggot.

nope not at all. You poor fags dun goofed

>Personal exemption is the same as itemized deductions
Wtf are you smoking
Also
>20k
You have a family of five? Why didn't you say so. You'll get 6,000 in child tax credits, putting you back at 30,000 in write offs

you lie. post waifu

I know. I fucking hate that all the Welfare State are the red states. If they could only pay any Federal Income Taxes and not have to rely on CA and NY to pay for everything - it'd be great.

Fuck those meth-addled welfare queens.

Yes you can. I got $20,000 in personal exemptions PLUS $12,000 in standard deductions. WHAT?

Bendfag here. Welcome to Machivellian politics. We reap what we sow.

>100K income

Abon you are the 1 percent according to those liberals you keep voting in to office in California. Sucks to be you.

I have about $10,000 in State tax plus $8,000 in property tax. + Standard deduction of $12,000

What are you beefing about?

WIll have to take $700 more in taxes per month

FUCK OFF lawyer?

>tfw live in glorious AZ with a second kid on the way

I'll probably have my own house before Trump gets reelected.

vote to lower state taxes

Yes and they keep giving me tax breaks. Why not?

Drump raised taxes you poorfag buffoons.

Personal exemptions aren't itemized deductions, they're a different deduction entirely.
They are going away, which does translate into a new larger taxable income of a couple hundred dollars for a family of five, translating into about 50 bucks more in taxes per child past 5.
Really breaking the bank

>to pay for everything
Why would I want more Federal spending in my state?

>Itemized
>AND takes standard deduction

Shut the fuck up dumbass that doesn't make sense. Sage

105k before taxes only probably equates to 65 to 70 after taxes, which is 3100 a pay check not including mortgage/rent, car insurance, food, gas, mild entertainment, home maintenance + any savings you stash away that remains

I make about 94k a year, taking home roughly 2100 per pay check minus state and federal tax, social security, health care, etc. And I still only can build my curckikg account by about 1k surplus a month. Thats 12k a year I don't have to spend. Thats not that much

>living in a nigger tier state with state tax

You earned it faggot. Stop cheating your nation you pay for stupid shit your state cant afford.

i never needed itemized deductions. the personal exemptions are going away.

>WRITE OFF MY $10,000 state tax
Good. I'm tired of subsidizing your state's entitlement programs and general degeneracy.

personal exemptions are going away you poor boy

>thinking it's just easy to get up and move from a state you were born into and established in

Dude, read the notice YOU posted. >"You do not take state and local deductions."

The personal exemption is not your state income/property tax. It's different. But the personal exemption also happens to be getting axed by this bill, so I can see where your confusion is coming from.

But the bill is also doubling the standard deduction to $24,000 for joint filers (I assume you're married), and you get a $2,000 child tax credit per kid.

we have no degenerate sales tax

Child tax credits go toward your tax bill, they aren't a deduction.
You were relying on the 4k personal deduction per child, but that's only reducing your tax burden by 500 or so per child. The new child tax credit pays more than that, it's a net gain.
Also, person exemption isn't itemized deductions