My friend overdosed on advil and died

The cashier at CVS pharmacy for selling my friend the fatal dose of advil needs to be put to death. Also these judges and prosecutors are at fault for not jailing the pharmacy cashier. They all need to be put to death too. Only fair right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4vkR1G_DUVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think that you should just kill yourself

No but the manufacturers should be, all modern medicine is built and founded upon by Jews who get little kids literally addicted to Meth. Every Pharma kike needs to get roped.

Why did he take an entire bottle of Advil when he could have just taken 2 Aleve?

With advil? Better hope you dont sell me advil then! Otherwise you will go to jail you subhuman little piggy

OP on suicide watch

Why did the dead heroin addict take 3 bags instead of just one?

Do you piggies actually think youre welcome here? Dont you realize that this is pol and that around here we masturbate to videos of you narcos getting killed?

kek

>implying

Nigga it say right on the bottle to only take one or two. Your friend was probably going to kill himself on accident when he put the toaster strudels in the toaster and then the toaster in the microwave and then accidentally stabs himself in the chest with a steak knife

>opioid
Ex: oxytocin, fetanyl, vicatin, heroin
>antihistamines
Ex: Aleeve, advil, ibuprofen
One a doctor prescribed you, the other is an over the counter.
In order for person A without a prescription for said opiate to have it in their possession person B who has it had to give it to person A.
I say hang them both.

>antihistamines

>overdosed on advil of all things
How did the manage to do that?

got me

AYYY LMAO
youtube.com/watch?v=4vkR1G_DUVc

Excellent post.

got me

fuck how old do you have to be to get this

If you're a junkie or associate with junkies you deserve a fucking shakedown.

How about blaming the Jewish-owned pharmaceutical company that made fudged studies to sell their shitty pills that actually make you less healthy, and bribed (((lobbied))) the government to allow them to advertise their pills.

yea but the cia is the one that lets the drugs into the country. they admitted it. then they lace it with toxic chemicals if its heroin or meth. they also admitted it. they then allow this to be sold in america

i think feds need to think long and hard about where this goes if you can throw a family member in jail for not narcing on them considering at the top of the food chain allowing all of this to happen are the feds

it's a legal pharmaceutical drug you dumb shit

>this is pol
>pol
McFuckingKillYourself, faggot.

Fucking kek