Are aliens liberal?

According to ufologists, extraterrestrials are very displeased with humans. We destroy the environment, we don't take care of our poor, women and minorities suffer, and we don't care for our fellow man. If there's any proof that liberalism is objectively right, it's that higher beings are inherently liberal.

go to bed

i hope so, i wanna bang an alien.

snek gf when

>no
>pic related

Women spics and Niggers aren't a minority on a global scale. They're just worthless. Why does the real minority (white men) need to do everything.

ayys want whitey out of the picture because "we" willingly used and stockpiled nuclear arms, if we are okay with mass slaughter of our own we cannot be trusted not to do it to other perhaps less advanced organisms out there. Have a Pepe.

that thing just appeared at bottom of thread
did I got some kind of virus yet again or Sup Forums has new ads which arent blocked by adblock by default?
send help

White minorities really should be treat better.

Probaly just got past your ad block, I’ve had ads gotten through mine on Sup Forums before

Any aliens who make it to our solar system would probably be something like fascists.

The amount of resource expenditure needed for an interstellar mission would likely require an undemocratic command economy with both a love of science and a strong expansionist ideology.

Ok I hope that you're right because I'm really not in mood to reinstall windows yet again

>fascists

In order to survive as a technological civilization, we must transcend beyond tribal animals. Only a tolerant diverse society can reach the stars.

Liberals believe a lot of fairy tales.

I guess we’ll need to take out the space niggers also

OP = oven fodder kike

>According to ufologists, extraterrestrials are very displeased with humans.
What the fuck has it got to do with them? Fuck off space shitskins, we're full.

Aliens are /our guys/

Wowza

>We destroy the environment
>We
>>>>>>>>>>>>We
fuck off spook

nope hiro installed malware onto Sup Forums, check Sup Forums you dumb snownigger

One things is for sure: they need to learn English and get a job or go back to whatever shithole planet they came from

>According to ufologists, extraterrestrials are very displeased with humans
good we live in a fucking big universe. fuck off then and be ayyy somewhere else

Hitler's just meeting with a Japanese person

Aliens would be more interested in our genetic material, they could care less if we destroyed ourselves.

Mentally unstable people believing in alien contact, also claiming that aliens have these liberal views. Coincidence? I think not.

Their nudest at the very least.

That headline... I'm crying :,D

ayy lmao

Aliens would most definitely not be liberals. Xirs dont make good astronauts when they gotta dilate their fake pussy in zero Gs

yea nukes caused the first genocide ever, and it was completely white peoples doing....?

>yea nukes caused the first genocide ever

Is this the Amerimutt meme education?

I'm pretty sure that if ayys exist they aren't brainwashed liberals. Unsustainable system for traveling the stars. Grow up.

I see!

Aliens are gullible.

>According to ufologists, extraterrestrials are very displeased with humans. We destroy the environment, we don't take care of our poor, women and minorities suffer, and we don't care for our fellow man.
so aliens are bunch of commies?