MegaAnon / Meganon reality check thread

Guys, I was reading Megs older posts and found this (pic related). I WANT TO BELIEVE. Refute this somehow senpai.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/JSNe31Gy/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/DG0zU2aW/order/asc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn she is the oldest of the old fags. She’s pre-moot.

kek. I hate these LARPers so much. You know they're all trying to cover for Israel right?

Anyone who believes a 3-letter agency insider has ever once posted sensitive info on Sup Forums shouldn't be allowed on the internet

not the real megaanon. just a shill larping as her to make her look bad

Oh look. The JIDF/Mossad shills have already showed up!

Oh come now.jpg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/JSNe31Gy/order/asc/

>Sup Forums used to encourage women to get into STEM

On her ToddWhiskey plebbit archive. She's created an account over there and posted in his comments. She has verified with him that the archive contains all of her postings.

Yeah, thats a fucking larper larping as MegaAnon. Are you stupid or something?

No, I’m not a leaf. The link I gave was all the post by that ID. That’s a long larp that sounds exactly like her.

It's right in her "verified" archive lads. Megs BTFO me thinks.

It always seems to me like Sup Forums has been around longer than it has. Maybe because I'm remembering the boards that preceeded it, or maybe even the Japanese imageboards it came from. I just know I remember a friend showing me something like this in the early 2000s, that had "shocking" pics next to comments. It all blurs together when you're old.

I wanna fuck her doggy. Just raw dog nut all of my patriotism inside of her. Name the kid user. In 40 years have user become president after running as the Sup Forums party candidate. USA global dominance for the next thousand years.
So if you're reading this Mega -- sup? We still have time to make this happen

According to megalarp, half of DC has ankle trackers on. This should give it away, but not here on Sup Forums apparently.

That's because MegaAnon has JIDF perpetuating the LARP by saying it's legit.

oh, its the same jew from last night on the project bluebeam thread.

>a larper larping as a larper

How far does the rabbit hole go?

Her comments on ToddWhiskey archive. Addresses ZOG.

FFS, here is the .jpg im retartd

>everybody's a zog!
Great way to water it down and make the term ineffective.

Fuck off.

How old is icq?

About 15-20 years. We had IRC and Usenet, shit like ronpaulforums.com back then. idk what she could be remembering.

IF THIS PERSON WAS AN INSIDER THEY WOULDNT BE POSTING ALL OVER THE INTERNET YOU FUCKING MORON. AND THEY WOULD BE MUCH MORE LOWKEY

behld co op culda told u bout this mid 90s

>digits confirm
Ok ok ok. Jesus, calm down.

Oldfag from when Sup Forums was on Compuserve. AMA

Those were the days. Funny how people forget.

Where's her pics, obviously a larp but cmon let's see pics

we have feet only, but who needs anything else honestly.

TITS OR GTFO.

She had a note in one. She posted a pic of what looks like the sofa in the Oval Office the other day, the one KAC was kneeling on in that pic.

Postem

might have been referring to /new/ but an oldfag probably wouldn't fail to make that distinction

Does anyone remember the freedom of the internet pre 2001?

Plus she's a chick,
and everyone knows they don't math.

It was glorious.

Yes. This so far is the best explanation.

Sup Forums was created back in 2003.

hi rez

LOL. trains with sekret antigravity?

What came before? I'm not into feeding answers. Just know, before any Chan's or dark web, it was literally the wildwest

THE FEET PROVES ITS A REAL INSIDER GOYS!!!

GOOD GOYS!!!

She posted this. I think it's the same couch as in the Oval Office.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/DG0zU2aW/order/asc/

Sup Forums from 15 years ago would have backtraced those tiles and doxed her months ago.

DONT TALK ABOUT ISRAEL GOYS

ONLY TALK ABOUT WHAT I TELL YOU TO TALK ABOUT

ISRAEL IS OUR BEST ALLY GOYS

MEGAANON IS THE TRUTH

ZIONISM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISRAEL GOYS

ISRAEL IS ALLY!

This.
>argues for girls in STEM
>can't into basic math

didn't a lot of early Sup Forums come from DS and similar places though..?

Idk who managed to destroy her credibility but they deserve the deepest circle of hell, as do all Jewish shills

gross

Is it the same couch?

>Oldfag
as opposed to "newfag"? When Sup Forums first started we were getting people from newgrounds shit posting. We called them newfags, new meaning newgrounds, not new to Sup Forums. It's funny to me when people claim to be "oldfags".

not mega, she doesn't have feet.

That faggot Todd Whiskey who spams Reddit with MegaAnon larp threads?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah fuck Todd Whiskey. He probably gets secret feet pics from her.

Omfg.... My sides lulz.

>Rothschilds funded the Nazis
And that's how you know you're reading jew, nigger-mixing garbage.

>Implying Pepe didn't come from Prodigy

For (You) I guess...

Not meganon. No ;o) in the post

Good evening. I figured it was about comfy timez in DC.

Good evening MegaAnon. How are things back East? Out here in the West all we know is we have a wrecked train and cold weather

Ha!

If you're pissed at me I understand. But you have to understand, people like me can't take anymore LARPs. I've been miserably redpilled since the original Tea Party and Ron Paul '08. It's changed my life. So be fucking real or GTFO, I'm tired of this shit and plenty around here are as well.

I was expecting a "reply to this or your mother will die.." at the end of the post it.

Haha, Gateway, brah! The cow!!!

Tandy!

>Anyone who believes a 3-letter agency insider has ever once posted sensitive info on Sup Forums shouldn't be allowed on the internet

lurk moar faggot

chubby GINGERS ARE GROSS

MEGS! Is Meadia true? Were you just talking about Meadia in another thread?

KAC feet do not match up. second toe larger.. I'd upload but phoneapp is gay

Packard Bell 4 life

Try not to let the shills wear you down. They're going to keep up the "LARP/JIDF" stuff. Feet won't stop that, nothing will. Trust your own judgment.

And what about "Glick" Dan Glick is on the BOD of Meadia, then trump uses a different Glick from Lancaster in his taxes speech? Wth!?

Too bad she's never claimed to be a 3-letter agency insider.

The shills are downright FEVERISH. Like, beyond what you'd expect from BrockBots. Like, people who GENUINELY have something at stake...

Appears to be. The fabric is right, and the pattern on the pillow Kelly is sitting on seems to match the same pillow shown Mega’s pic.

Mega what's the deal with Ivanka and Ginni Rometty?

What's the deal with MEADIA! Golf course with a graveyard at the 17th green? GLICK on BOD?

And what about Soros "special place" is he and son in the Witness Prot. Program? Alex certainly was cozy w/Ivanka?

Name one time any of these larpers have been right, except when it was something obvious. Pro tip: you can't

Post the tits, please. It's not like anyone will ever know.

I was right about Moore a month ago. Literally.

The only thing I got is Podesta Group closing and the payroll stopping - so maybe frozen funds.

Must be a larp. Board 9, still a secret but kind of open now, was around at that time.

so when is this contested moore election stuff going to go down?

Pro tip. Gamepro magazine.
Scream larp but fail to research. Repeat.

McConnell seems like he was in on the sting.

I could be wrong. But it seemed obvious. I wouldn't be surprised. It would be soooo stupid of him to do something unethical/criminal at a time like this. And for what, another Senate seat that will be irrelevant when the storm comes?

>except when it was something obvious

It was clear Moore would not win. The sex allegations were just to cover the election fraud. Everyone knew this

i think i know who mega-user is she makes a great pecan pie.

Right about Awan...

Mitch is a turtle that lives in the swamp.

Duh. That's why I'm saying McConnell was in on the sting. He had to have seen the writing on the wall by this time.

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think he would risk something so stupid when he KNOWS what's coming.

MEGS, WHAT ABOUT MEADIA!?