Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

>latest web novel chapter
Holy shit, they finally reached the Shun Timeline.
200 chapters, and now we finally get to see what happens.

Meanwhile, apparently nothing is quite going according to plan for Shiro.

So author just randomly throws out "Looks like I'm pretty good at eating energy," so I'm guessing they only now thought of a reason for how Kumoko could each all of that MA energy from the robots.
This is probably the case, considering the Light Novel version has put off having Kumoko "ascend" yet, possibly so she can discover this ability of hers BEFORE she just goes and consumes a god's worth of MA energy.

In hindsight, Kumoko's ascension was pretty much out of nowhere, and there wasn't an explained reason for why she could eat MA energy, but Potimas couldn't.

The latest manga chapter was pretty good too, it also made me realize the monkey fight is highly overrated.
Hope the novel has more fights, I want kumo vs wrath, he should be strong enough to challenge non god kumo.

>kumo vs wrath,
Ah, that'd be pretty great, actually!
But by the time he's strong enough to challenge her current self, would she have already ascended? Or at the very least Sophie would also be just as strong...

They can fight before that, wrath should stand a chance as long as he has his stat multiplier skills activated.

>Then, like a puppet having its strings cut, he loses consciousness.
I swear to God I see it one more time.

If Kumoko's an Arachne now, iirc that means Ariel got to kill her once, then she went on a leveling spree after re-hatching into her own eggs.

>pretty good at eating energy
> put off having Kumoko "ascend" yet

LN could have Shiro get stronger as she absorbs MA energies and only "ascend" at the end of the story.
That way Potty can actually feel like a threat instead of a an extra chore/homework.

So wait, if Hyuugo dying wasn't part of Shiro's plan, why did Wrath kill him?
Or was her bad communication skills to blame?

Maybe it was his sense of "justice". Yuugo was already effectively dead (brainwashed) and Shun was in emotional turmoil etc.
He probably just did what he thought was the right move.

Anyone else read this for the spider and cant care about any of the other characters at all?

Anyone else read this for the spider and cant care about any of the other characters at all?

Looks familiar

If she was a lazy NEET and also a airhead.

>Shield so strong even Demon King can't break
>it consumes energy
Why the fuck Kuro let that shield up?

I'm still behind on like 270, gotta catch up one day.

Because Kuro is stupid, that's a established fact by now.

Dude can't take care of shit, apparently.
Sariel leaving this oaf to take care of things was a death sentence towards the planet.
Then again, Sariel may have done an even worst job.

>spider tries really hard to make it so you don't fucking die during the system removal
>you fuck her over time after time again
Sariel should just be left to rot, she had chances to delete elf scum and never took them, she deserves everything she gets, goddamn.

That's the moralfag goddess isn't she?

Yeah.

Fucking moralfags always ruining everything.
Has the white knight dragon finaly moved on?

Kuro is too stupid for that.

Ah, I should catch up since I have stopped at around the time where Shiro finallly showdd up in front of the others and the Herofag was evolving.

Shun keeps being useless, it's final battle time and he's still fucking useless, it's embarrassing really.

He's gonna kill wrath, sophie, maou and get a boost from kuro or something to take on kumo, screenshot this.

She IS going to die, but her soul will be able to reincarnate. Eventually.

He's too much of a moralfag to kill his own classmates.

Never thought on it but now that you mention is quite an accurate description of Quelaag sister

I read the latest novel.
Kumoko causes the war between Sariela and Outz and helps Sariela by nuking like 3000 enemy soldiers which levels her up to lvl 50. Then Kuro teleports Ariel (who just defeated all the earth dragons) to the battle. We then get a 3-way battle between Kumoko, Ariel and the Hero (Julius). That ends with Ariel killing Kumoko with abyss magic, so Kumoko respawns from her egg.
She's at the right level to evolve, but she has absolutely no stats, including stamina, so she can't evolve or hunt anything to eat. Then Kuro teleports in, talks for a bit and and hands Kumoko the corpses of the earth dragons Ariel defeated.
This allows her to evolve, which also immediately restores her stats.

He didn't die at that point in the novel, so maybe it wasn't the authors plan either. Shun will have to resurrect him in the WN, if he's necessary for Kumoko's plans.

Does anyone have more illustrations and in higher resolution?

Nyaa has volumes 1-4. Not sure about the quality tho.

>fair lady
>lazy neet
>airhead
I'll cut you nigger.

Albino spidergirls is hip, don't you know?

Wish this got more updates

>Male Protagonist
I don't trust this, sell it to me, user.

Na wai!

It's shit.

Darksoulsfags like you make me sick.
Everything always originates/copies/takes inspiration from Dark Souls for you people.

It's shitty harem. And by that, I'm not implying all harems are shitty, just that this particular harem series is shitty.

LIke every other LN. Starts off interesting then fucks itself via turning to the same old shit.
A school gets transported to another world in the middle of random jungle. Everyone lines up outside like idiots (they followed the fire drill) which a nearby dragon takes for an open buffet while everyone is going wtf. Then some of the people discover they have magic/powers/etc while crapping themselves in terror of the dragon. A general hierarchy gets setup with the people that have cheats being in charge of defense with nonpowered people getting all of the boring jobs.
Then the strongest group goes off to lead an expedition to figure out where the fuck they are and what the hell is nearby.
All of the mid tiers that were left behind for defense then go full Lord of The Flies (with bonus rape) and MC (like alot of other people) just run the fuck away . Right before he's going to die to a shitty slime it turns out that he can control variant monsters. Blah blah blah for a little bit and then it turns into shitty harem. It's all downhill from there.

God how I fucking hate the term "cheat skill".

Just say literally anything but the word "cheat".

It sounds cool to the Japs because they literally use the English word "Cheat", and it just makes my fucking skin crawl whenever I see it.

It's probably also because their framework for fantasy appears to be entirely videogame based.

this shit NEVER gets updated