Is dating a single mom a bad decision?

Is dating a single mom a bad decision?

Would you ever consider dating one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ia7SW35Y9co
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's never a good idea.

>that picture
Don't assume that I want to meet your stupid kids. If I told a woman she could bring them it would be because I don't want to meet them but understand that I have to in order to date her. Of course, I would never date a single mother.

yes. why take care of a kid that's not your responsibility and will cost money thanks to the irresponsibility of a woman

It’s fine is she’s a good person and excerpting strong European values. Sometimes men are quality too

Only if you're willing to be a step-dad, unless you are both of the understanding that you're just hooking up. I'm banging one every week and have no intention of going further and she knows that.

The only time you should is if she is a good wholesome woman and the father was killed/died in a tragic accident, service to his people, illness, etc.

A moral widow with a child/children can be a legitimate match for a single man.

Depends on the reason of why she's single to be honest.

It sure is, chum..........p.

It’s the literally the worst idea in the world. I’ve dated 3 single moms and every one wanted a new daddy for their kids. I used to believe in the media lie that single mothers were superwomen, balancing work and being a “full time mom”. In reality, they’re all struggling and rely on the state to pick up the slack.

If you are interested in a single mom, know that they will use sex to hook guys in then hold sex until you start paying for their kids.

That's what single dads are for.

>they will use sex to hook guys in then hold sex until you start paying for their kids.

What if I want to be part of her life but not her children's?

As in, what if I make clear beforehand that I want to maintain a relationship with her as long as I don't have any responsibilities regarding her kids since they are not my problem?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When I turned 27 I got serious about finding a girl I could marry, and I turned to online dating. I gotta say, it really took the legwork out of finding someone. Dating site profiles are like resumes, and I was able to find a girl that shared my interests, one I could tell was serious about finding a permanent dude (there are exceptions, of course), and one that had my same life goals.

Anyway, single moms are usually looking for a dude to settle down with. I think they're really just looking for a dude to take care of them, so unless you have your own place, your own car and a decent job they probably won't be interested. There are single moms that just want to go to the bar, party and get some dick. Obviously those are the worst of the worst.

For a while though I would exclusively date single moms because it was so easy to dick them down. I had a good job, I had my own ride and I had my own place. Also, I was fit, good-looking and had a funny profile with eloquent, flowery language. Bitches like that shit. Anyway, they almost always had trouble finding a babysitter so I would offer to swing by after they put their kid to bed. I would bring food and it would be Netflix and chill. I would be 15 feet from their bedroom door or so, so you know it was going down.

But they're usually decent girls. I was ready to be a father and dating a single mom is "just add dad" for a family unit. Their vaginas are usually intact if they had the kid in their late teens, early twenties, because that extra collagen in their flesh let their vaginas bounce back. If they had a kid in their mid to late twenties then there's a chance their vagina is blown out and will never be tight again (kegles can only do so much).

But dating a single mom is fine, especially if you want to start the family chapter of your life. You won't be able to go out as much as you used to, life revolves around the kid and family life in general.

>what if I make clear beforehand that I want to maintain a relationship with her as long as I don't have any responsibilities regarding her kids since they are not my problem?
her pussy will magically become drier than the Sahara and the end will be near in the relationship ,my man

Single moms: the effortpost

So much humblebragging about something so degenerate and worthless

Only if you're a single dad

my reaction as well

Single moms not even once

No. The only possible exception is if she was previously married and her husband passed away and probably not even then.

Raising another man's child is the ultimate form of cuckoldry. The burden of going through a divorce and raising children by herself, permanently damages a woman mentally and physically. Not to mention how fucked-up she was from the get-go, to marry a man who gave her a child, only to brake up with him later. If you want to experience used goods, and carry a human burden to boot, that's your prerogative.
>she’s a good person and excerpting strong European values
There's no such thing as European values. Europe is not a country. If she had any values she wouldn't end up a single mother.

>She won't leave me guys
>I mean, she left the father of her child, but not me!

WHY WOULD YOU INTENTIONALLY KEK YOURSELF?!?

It's bad. Even for just sex since they have a lot of issues.

The only good answer
If I wanted to hear about European values I wouldn’t ask a fucking Greek that’s for sure

God this whole "my children are my world" shit is so fucking ridiculous. Nobody cares about your bastards. And chances are, meeting them is not some special privilege. They're just fucking kids.

I would. I would have higher standards and approach a relationship differently, but there are some redpilled moms out there. I need to believe this because it's tough being a single dad and it would be nice to have some help with parenting sometimes, I'm sure some of them feel the same.

>dating
eeew
>a single mom
eeeeeeeeew

Only correct answers.

Fucking savage, and from a Russian monkey too.

The only guys who are interested in single moms because of their kids are the only guys who probably shouldn't meet them.

Savage

I'm considering it right now. Could be bad though.

If true, kys you sucker cuck.

I don't get where these women think they're hot shit and feel entitled to a provider but it's people like you who enable thot culture. Raising some degenerates kids only for some damaged goods is the most pathetic thing imaginable but thankfully the supply of thirsty betas is running low since they're either going mgtow or dropping out of life all together.

They are only good for one thing, a pump and dump.

Then you are a piece of shit. Let her find a beta to help raise her kid, you selfish prick.

Yeah, just make sure to wear a rubber, since it's obvious that they have no issues with carrying a child afterwards.

Fuck single moms. You fucked up? Quietly carry your cross until you turn 18, maybe then you can have a man.

>You have to earn your right to meet them.

What the fuck, she should be happy that someone is willing to date a single mother in the first place. How did women get this entitled?

Complete delusion.

If you think about it, it's no wonder they ended up being single mothers in the first place.

Literally only if she was a widow and I could verify the death

>earn your right to pay for my son you prick

As someone who's dad got with a single mum and very quickly (and unintentionally) produced me, the answer is a categorical no.

Fucked his whole life up to this day, the poor bastard.

Yeah good luck with that user.

You don't get one without the other.

youtu.be/Ia7SW35Y9co

I have a spinal cord injury and haven't had a hard on in 3 years but can still walk with a cane, I make 130k leafbucks a year owning my own business.

Went on a date last year with a girl who completely hid the fact she had a kid. She seemed cool with my medical issues as we talked online for 3 fucking months prior to me driving 9 hours to see her in Calgary.

Literally finish ordering coffee and the first thing she says is "I think you'd make a good father for my son".

I put $40 bucks on the table and left.

That line is hyper insulting and I get it all the fucking time.

>I used to believe in the media lie that single mothers were superwomen, balancing work and being a “full time mom”. In reality, they’re all struggling and rely on the state to pick up the slack.

This oh so much. She needs that 18-year annuity to get you on the hook, in the end you'll end up paying for Deshaun's leftover kids as well, since somebody has to pay for them and it ain't coming out of the thot's pocket.

This is the reason why I had a vasectomy, so that when the cunts say "Fuck me bareback, don't worry, I'm on the pill" and you know she just wants you to knock her up so that she can "Ooops" you and fuck your shit up, you still have options.

The shittiest ones are the single moms, but for me they are the most rewarding.

The look on their faces when they have been rawdogging you regularly for two months (while claiming to be on the pill) and still can't understand why they aren't pregnant is awesome, especially since neither party can say anything...

Worth 10,000 hugs from 10,000 lightning bugs.

I must admit that the easiest lays are single moms . They are so desperate to pull an "Oopps" and snag some guy who has his own place and a decent job they will fuck you bareback with the old "Don't worry user, I'm on the pill / coil / some other shit".

Fortunately, I've had a vasectomy overseas (Cheers Malaysia), which nobody knows about, so I can fuck them to my hearts content as long as they are clean.

About 2-months in they start getting that quizzical look wondering why they're not pregnant, but she can't say anything because that would reveal her hand.

It starts to go pear shaped after a while and they start going fucking crazy over why they can't trap you with a womb turd, which is when it is time to move on.

I keep one or two in floating as potentials through Tinder / POF so that as soon as one burns out I can vine-swing to the next.

It's not perfect, but I get continual guilt-free sex, so I'm happy.

My experience is that it's heavily dependant on the woman. Some women are psychos kids or not. I just married my wife, who has a 9 year old son. Now this was not made on a whim, I have known them both for 5 years. Now what is critical, is that my sons biological father has never been active in his life. I don't think he has ever met him actually. In this way, he only knows me as his father. We have only been married a few months but he is already taken to calling me dad when he isn't thinking about it. Now my wife has been through some rough stuff. Her mother was a fucking idiot and she ended up raising not just her son but 3 of her siblings as well. She wants nothing more than to move with me to my job and start fresh. Trust me when I say we are very much in love, and my first act as husband has been to put a baby in her belly. She didn't like the idea at first but the thought of her being a traditional mother has gained appeal to her. She is also freshly redpilled. Trust me when I say God has smiled on myself and this marriage.

Your experiences may vary but you should carefully consider a woman you like, and gauge your experiences accordingly.

Would you like to finish some elses video game for the rest of your life and never be able to play your own game?

I have a son and I never would. It indicates poor decision making and a lack of stability.

I was raised by a single mom. Please don't lower your standards and cuck yourself. No one respects my stepdad.

>If she had any values she wouldn't end up a single mother.

True dat. Fair response from Greek bro.

Life is pain. Struggle is manhood. Stay strong.

Condolences my dude, this fucking sucks.

>As someone who's dad
>who's dad
Norn Iron?

as stated before it depends on the woman. from personal exp i can say you may end up regretting that fucking kid of hers, with none of your genes and all the mental illness of the POS dad.

The fact that you feel no guilt over whoring makes you just as bad as them. f you were female you'd be one of them.

>The only guys who are interested in single moms because of their kids are the only guys who probably shouldn't meet them.

Pretty much, it happens too.

No.

Sad, but based.

jesus christ you are delusional

>I put $40 bucks on the table and left.

Which is fair enough, since she only thought of you as a meat operated ATM anyway...

You might have the best single mom out there but that still just makes you King Turd of Shit Mountain.

>date single mom
>she has a son, who is a complete submissive cuck (usual result of single parenting)
>assume step-dad role for few years while banging her
>turn her son into Chad, teaching him how to get pussy and how to get /fit/
>she now hates her son and breaks up
It's always the same.

I never have. However, my secretary's son has dated several, and from my perspective, it is literally throwing away your life.

>they are shitty mothers, still want to be kids
>extended family is around 24/7
>there's always drama with their mothers
>they are 100% accustomed to debt, bad credit, and government cheese
>you get parental responsibilities, but no parental rights
>a long chain of terrible decisions landed her here. The odds of dating a "good girl" who slipped up, but is otherwise squared away is a long shot. Possible, but...yeah, unlikley.

Being a young single man, and deciding to create a relationship with a single mother is an absolute handicap, and will hold you back.

You will never have the low risk stakes to follow your dream. It is 99% gone, as you now have the life of a dad and mouths to feed.

Your wife will always have the stink of skank. Secretary s son is dating a girl with 2 kids, from 2 different men (she's 22 and white...go figure), and I will always think "white trash". If this continues, I will see her son as an absolute dipshit, as will everyone else.

Single mom's (older) who were married for 20 years and got divorced, that's different.

+1

married one, it's a relief to know your woman is a good mom before you have kids with her.

I think it’s a bit hypocritical to expect that of men seeing that some women feel the same way about raising someone else’s kids.

I'm a single father. Should I still not date single mothers?

Nigger, then? Why's your English so poor?

>The fact that you feel no guilt over whoring makes you just as bad as them

Maybe, but they are whores who believe there is nothing wrong with fucking some guy they barely know over with an "Ooopsie" to trap him into marriage with her 18-year annuity.

All I am doing is turning their cheating ways back on them. If they were decent people, they wouldn't be doing this and therefore couldn't be used in this way.

I'm just an agent of karma.

To me, honestly, I'd think less of the secretary too, for not raising her son to reject that kind of behavior.

I'm a married dad and honestly? I wouldn't if my wife divorced me.

I don't think so. Maybe one day you will be confronted with some of the same choices I was, and you might make them differently. On the other hand you might make the same choices I did and then you might understand my position a bit better.

It’s not a bad a bad decision, that being said I wouldn’t do it. If you can be a good father figure to a kid who otherwise wouldn’t have one. Then go for it. But if the kid is mixed, be prepared to be made fun of forever.

Hell no! Why would you do that?

I understand wanting to bang some sluts and single moms are some of the biggest thots around but you bang NOT DATE single moms.

How's that?

Tell yourself whatever lies you need to but you are still a cuckold by definition.

>Single mom's (older) who were married for 20 years and got divorced, that's different.

It really isn't user. If she's divorced once, she's scheduled to do it again as soon as a better (richer) proposition comes along.

The line is "'til death us do part" for a fucking reason user

What lies do you think I have told myself? I know he isn't mine, but it doesn't mean I can't treat him the same as my own children. Why does he deserve to be an outcast in my house?

>The line is "'til death us do part" for a fucking reason user
Rare flag and good post.

What the fuck kind of soyboi faggot cucklord would get involved with SOMEONE ELSE'S CHILDREN? If you're OK enough with the idea of caring for kids, man the fuck up and find a girl who's not a ruined used skank and have your own instead of enabling whatever nigger pumped and dumped her to keep doing its thing.

Hmm... Noted.

Stop LARPing you fucking degenerate Nigger

You don't want to do this.

there is one exception I will get out of the way right up front: these rules don't apply to widows with kids. A woman who actually got married and had kids and did everything right shouldn't get penalized because her husband died.

Ok, here's the problem with single moms

1) either they never got married, or, they got divorced

Both are a huge fucking flag about the values and intelligence of the woman - basically, she's screwed up.

If you get pregnant while not married, you are a stupid woman. You either thought you could trap a guy into marriage, or, you planned to abort, or, you just had no plan at all. All of these factors indicate a woman who is mentally broken.

If you get divorced, you are a stupid woman. Either you are garbage who didn't take marriage seriously (most divorces are now initiated by women), or, you did a terrible job at choosing a husband, or, you did a terrible job of satisfting your husband and keeping him interested.

Again, all indicate flaws with the woman.

There is a very, very narrow window of women you should consider: never married, no kids, 25 or younger.

Finally, I will say this:
- if you get involved with a single mom, you WILL fuck up their children.

>be young me
>agree to a summer of NSA sex with a single mom
>her kids always see me around
>i know i am leaving at the end of the summer, as agreed
>one calls me daddy

Fuck.

Boys raised by single moms with revolving "dads" are broken men who mistreat women.

Girls raised by single moms with revolving boyfriends are broken women who end up as single moms. Their entire concept of adult relationships is to be worthless and depending on getting fucked by non-commital, low quality guys, hoping to snag one, and having no self worth and no self respect other than providing horizontal refreshment to random near-strangers.

every child deserves to be raised by 2 parents, but single moms fucked that up for their own kids because they are bad women.

Apparently it's OK for a woman to expect me to be waiting around for her due to her being a single mom. Apparently dumping a woman because she is always bailing out on dates is a horrible thing to do if she has a child.

Then we hear women complain all the time about men they are dating being a workaholic, cancelling dinner plans because he has to work late, etc. omfg soooo unfair

Accurate as fuck.

Single moms are the degenerate scums of society.

Single moms are on par with niggers

Lmfaooo at "bastards"

Why would you?

Plenty of women are willing to assume a motherly role to another man's children. It's historically totally normal for that - I mean, think of all the women that take care of multiple children while others work or so on. It's absolutely and totally regular.

tl;dr -
if you use single moms as fuck toys, you perpetuate their horrible damaged values onto an entirely new generation of children. You are a fucking bastard

unless you plan to be a crazy kamikaze hero, and marry the single mom and get full adoption/custody of her kids, and be a total parent to the kids and get the mom to agree to ALL of this up front [e.g. they are not "her" kids, they are YOURS also], then you will be hurting the kids.

Don't hurt kids, asshole.

Another thing is that, you know, finding a good girl to date and actually dating her is really fun. But that fun gets hampered hard when every outing, everything you do with her, all revolves around another guy's fucking kid.

>Is dating someone who clearly makes horrible life choices a bad decision?

>Would you ever consider welcoming someone plagued with burden into your life?

>How did women get this entitled?
soyim are doormats and think that pleasing/worshipping women will get them laid

>saving unfortunate boys from soyhood
doing the lord's work desu

why leave 40 on the table ? the coffee can't be that expensive

as for the only single mother I've talked to for more than a year used chokers , red hair dye and liked league of legends and screamo bands

at 25

Single moms are probably a bad idea unless but the financial strain of raising a child sounds like too much

I tried for 5 years but she was a lier and a cheat,,,,very few can make it work.

You are my hero.

Cheers to that vasectomy. I'm gonna get one too

>She has kids so she will never be able to make time for me. Not wanting to get into a relationship with a woman who has different priorities should be a good reason to steer clear.

This is another part of the problem, that of priorities. If she's got kids then that immediately makes you something like 3rd in line for her attention, probably 4th if real dad is still moping around on the scene somewhere.

Even if you marry this used up whore, the kids that she has before will still be "her kids", even though you have to feed them just like your own.

Being a step-dad is the worst job in the world, such that only an incel or other cuck would ever do it.

Don't be a fucking cuck.

If you can trust yourself to just hit it and quit it, whatever, anything beyond is weird and disgusting, like eating off someone else's plate. If you're going to make all of the sacrifices that are part of raising a child properly, at least have the self-respect to do it for your own flesh and blood.

Show me a single mom that looks even close to that and maybe I'm game

>A moral widow with a child/children can be a legitimate match for a single man.

This is correct and every user should take this to heart.

When we talk about single moms, we are excluding the widow situation entirely. They are completely separate.

In pioneer days, widows with kids were the top-tier wife candidate, because they came with a free farm-labor force.

A widow with kids probably did everything right - married, had kids, etc. It's not her fault.

She needs a husband and her children need a father...

I would at least find out the reason why she is single. If she cashed out on her ex-husband and went to find a boy-toy that is one thing. If this husband died and the couple would be together had he not died then it is a bit more justifiable.