>Nigeria tier corruption
>average salary 360$
>kissing Jew dicks
>kissing Muslim dicks
>divorced
>married children to international Jews
>has an muslim secret gf
>hates nationalists

How can most Russian people and some amerifats take this commie manlet seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IgpfTRIQpvU
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8097173/Vladimir-Putins-daughter-to-marry-the-son-of-South-Korean-admiral.html
google.com/maps/@59.984022,30.272113,3a,75y,343.5h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1ssauVUYN7gNsgDDq9DdHgOg!2e0
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
xn--80acbo6d9a.xn--p1ai/index.php
docs.google.com/file/d/0ByghjF4C91znZlJXWFNtWEkzeGs/edit?pli=1
rferl.org/content/how-to-guide-russian-trolling-trolls/26919999.html
rferl.org/content/russia-trolls-headquarters-media-internet-insider-account/26904157.html
theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/09/kremlin-hall-of-mirrors-military-information-psychology
youtube.com/watch?v=sPBj49DfiPM
youtube.com/watch?v=2yIP0Lz5EcE
youtube.com/watch?v=KABe_55MkGM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
youtube.com/watch?v=5r_VAxvu4l8
youtube.com/watch?v=n6oZJOiF2a0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sociopathy. It's mostly envious sociopathic/psychopathic males who want to be this and stupid women following along.

Also being paid helps.

Putin is a civic nationalist

This

no kidding, this is Putin's son-in-law

> Putin's son-in-law

needless to say he became "the youngest billionaire in Russia" shortly after the marriage

it's a fucking banana republic run by a lt colonel ...

Thanks for the bump user. I just don't understand how can most Russians follow his bs. If you ever listen to his interviews or speeches you get lost after five minutes of his nonsense. The guy can't even answer any questions straight, fucking liar.

>I just don't understand how can most Russians follow his bs.
It's literally called a paycheck. The russians that whore themselves to Putin get to eat in the nation he helped destroy.

I get that maybe 10% of all people there have somewhat decent life. I also get that people liked him n the beginning because he promised them a better life. Most people are poor their living standards are worse than Romania. How can you be patriotic when you make 300$ a month working 10 hours a day paying off 20% interest loans?

>after 20 fucking years of him being country's leader lol

Honestly I think you're overestimating how many people like Putin and underestimating how many people he's paying to make it seem like any Russians like him. The man is literally one of the richest people alive. He's got more than enough money to pay an army of shills and then buy a few countries.

>banned fag propaganda
>supports nationalists throughout europe
>challenges degenerate western influence
>increasingly restrictive migration laws
>working to increase white birthrates
>decreasing alcoholism
>promotion of traditional values
what's the problem? russia isn't perfect by any means but they're actually working to build a better society free from degeneracy

>has a muslim secret gf
wat?

Russia's a giant shithole, you moron.

>has an muslim secret gf

sauce?

not an argument, russia's on it's way up and america is turning into a brown degenerate shithole

I bet most boomers like him. And like I said that he's good for those who live above the poverty level which makes it almost half of Russia. I know that 85% approval rating is a lie.
He banned all real nationalist organizations because he can't control them. Lurk about Slavic Union for example.

because "nationalists" in eastern europe are western proxies, look what happened to ukraine after the "nationalist" revolution—migrant quotas and fag parades

I'm sure that the average wage in Russia is more than 360 $ It's probably 600 $.
While the all living cost is just 300 $ per month. If u are not a retard you can live well

>Slavic Union
>western proxy

Lol wat ok Abramowich.

it depends on how you look at it. If you want money and freedom then Russia is bad. 90% of the money goes to the government, all media is controlled by them and they don't have much freedom of speech. They also have a huge amount of bots and shills that were very influential on the American election for example.
But since Sup Forums loves authority and nationalism so much, they love Russia

Jewish (((psychology))) everyone. Laughable.

>I bet most boomers like him
>boomers
>muricans that grew up during the cold war wondering if the USSR was going to nuke them and wondering if the KGB was influencing the US govt
>like an ex KGB officer turned oligarch in Russia

>be American
>get various different leaders from either side of the political divide for decades
>still have vast swathes of country being impoverished shithole
>lowest literacy rate in developed world
>lowest average education level for citizens in developed world
>greatest poverty gap in developed world
>least healthy citizens in developed world
>kisses and pays for kike dick
>regularly send sons to middle east to die for Israel
>meanwhile globalist politicians from both sides flood country with muslims and other refugees
>muh democracy, muh guns, muh freedom
>be white skinned and most hated demographic in country
>still think i can give other nations shit

they have as much freedom of speech as i do here in the uk, except over there they can talk shit about gays and niggers

i support the russian government's efforts to destabilise the us, the only way to take america back into the hands of whites is to cause a civil war

Putin is high tier based on russian standards since he isnt genociding the population.
If you know the history of russian politics he is by far the best theyve had in centuries.
By western or far east standards he would be low tier.

You guys are literally doing call and response shilling. Since vlad came into power Russia's living standards and prestige have skyrocketed. Even western polls show him having 80%+ approval rating.

Russians are very stupid people. They will literally vote for and support whoever is the most ruthless and brutal, because that is the only thing that they respect and value.

>Westerners don't understand Eastern Europe.

Enjoy your future minority status as white.

Australians are very stupid people. The will literally vote for whoever promises them the most gibs.
NBN is a fucking disgrace because "Muh, too expensive".. Australia lost the chance to have global-tier national infrastructure ... Because Turnbull and Murdoch.

Cool so is the Swastika exclusively a nazi symbol? Even in history before nazism if the Tsar had a car with a Swastika on it you think he'd support the ethnic cleansing of eastern europeans in ww2?

Anyways you're probably a stupid pindos.

>mih 85%

Voter turnout is like 30% over there.
youtu.be/IgpfTRIQpvU

he's not talking about elections he's talking about independent polling moron

No corruption is as bad as African corruption

So then please explain why people like him even when the country is a shithole with no opportunity after 20 years of his rule.

its secret

>the country is a shithole with no opportunity after 20 years of his rule
that's total bullshit though, russians like putin exactly because after the 90s he came to power and the economy boomed

it's only declined in recent years because of sanctions and falling oil prices, however recently it's begun to recover and russia under putin is rising to superpower status

Can confirm.
t. American expat who shouts about kikes and niggers on the daily

Can you name some profitable industry in Russia besides selling gas? They don't even make anything their agriculture is shit.

>The will literally vote for whoever promises them the most gibs.
w-why would you vote against your economic interests, goy?

Oh shit. KIKED & RICED.
>telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8097173/Vladimir-Putins-daughter-to-marry-the-son-of-South-Korean-admiral.html
I guess it's not much different than royalty who would marry children to form bonds between countries...

>increasingly restrictive migration laws

too bad nobody wants to migrate to that shithole

I've visited some places like in northern California after 10 years recently and surprisingly they are still 100 white.

most foods on the shelf in russian supermarkets are locally produced, they also export lots of weaponry. i don't know the russian economy inside out, but it's not a shithole and has been on the rise for a while now, what's your beef with them?
millions of central asians migrate there to work on a seasonal basis

why are americans so fucking ignorant? all you've done in this thread is tout bullshit

All those products are low quality and can't compete with exports that's why russian government put sanctions their health care is fucked up all infrastructure is falling apart. The only beef here is with the Russian officials and their media who lie every day.

putins thinking like a feudalist

this is the modern era

marriage and blood dont guarantee shit, look at the middle east

Russia sucks really bad can't wait for putin to croak and a progressive leader to get elected

>Burger education
Ugh.

>Implying russian education is any better
>inb4 muh meme university degree

The only (((progressive))) "person" in Russia is ((((alexei I suck chechen dick and you should goyim nevalny)))) and we all know that guys a pro urkaine globalist
Damn the bots and their useful ((((nato)))) idiots
Finally some people with an iq over 21
I can confirm that the average wagon Russia is about 700-800
Many tsarists fought for the third Reich I assume Nicholas(Senpai) would as well
Remember user aisians are considered aryan

>be american
>learn about fake vents made to make you look good
>hide the american genocide of whites
>have one page on ww2 and a sentence for ww1 mostly talk about muh 66gorillion and muh holomodor
>demand gibs and beat white teacher
>get new bbc loving land whale
>Get shot

>Asians are considered Aryan
T. r/AsianMasculinity user

>inb4 hahaha bad grammar mainly because americans have worse grammar

Aisians especially East Asians and surprisingly enough Indians are allies

>average salary in Russia is 700

Stop lying Kremlin kike.

Only nonwhite subhumans and braindead drunk bydlos support Putin

>amerimutt who hasn't been to Russia tell native Russian what our wage is

T.nevalny

>National Bolshevik
>supporting internationalist oligarchic clan
Again, only nonwhite subhumans and bydlos support Putin

>Kremlin kike
“Russian” shills try to present Putin as a legitimate ruler to the West, so when there will be ethnic Russians uprising - him cracking down on it HARD would look “””””””legitimate”””””””

Now then you must be suprised how come a group like ethnic Russians notorious for open racism and mocking their government can be pro-Putin. Well, they aren’t.

What you see here is literal Putin Internet Defense League on a state payroll. Most of "Russians" you see on Sup Forums are fucking shills from Savushkino. It's them and American useful idiots who spread the false message of Russia being pro-White and anti-degenerate, when the opposite is true.
RIDF HQ:

>ul. Savushkina, 55, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia 197183

Google Maps link:

google.com/maps/@59.984022,30.272113,3a,75y,343.5h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1ssauVUYN7gNsgDDq9DdHgOg!2e0

>LLC “Internet Research” (TIN 7813585038) was founded in March 2014. The company acts as the successor of “Internet Research Agency” (TIN 7805627478), which was based in Holguín. Legal address “Internet Research”, according to the commercial registry – Bolshaya Raznochinnaya, 17, room 1-H. Founder and CEO – Michael Bystrov, born in 1958, retired police colonel, former head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs for Moscow district of St. Petersburg.

Guardian article:
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house

Meme archive used by Russian trolls
xn--80acbo6d9a.xn--p1ai/index.php

Daily assignment for Russian trolls:
docs.google.com/file/d/0ByghjF4C91znZlJXWFNtWEkzeGs/edit?pli=1

Interview with Russian troll:
rferl.org/content/how-to-guide-russian-trolling-trolls/26919999.html
rferl.org/content/russia-trolls-headquarters-media-internet-insider-account/26904157.html

Russian information war:
theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/09/kremlin-hall-of-mirrors-military-information-psychology

Old copypasta nevalny try a little bit harder and don't type like you're on reddit

Try harder Tatar scum.

Bolshevik kikes really did a number on them. But compared to the 80’s they have food in their groceries and all the adidas track suits they could want. Sure it’s not burgertier gluttony but overall they’re doing better than under Yeltsin.

DONT reply to pro-Putin subhumans - they get additional pay for it

They are NEVER is capable to address data

>tartar
>amermutt thinks he can say your race and if it's white

Please be a malfunctioning bot seriously
>that grammar
>12 iq chechen

>shill keeps posting

RICED

Nobody knows anything about Putin daughters for sure to be honest

>this commie manlet seriously
He can do some serious shit like putting nukes on high alert when messing with neighbors. We have to take him seriously, like it or not.

Kurban-Bayram in Moscow:
youtube.com/watch?v=sPBj49DfiPM
The russian is sitting on the bottle because the caucasians ordered him to do this: youtube.com/watch?v=2yIP0Lz5EcE

>russia's on it's way up
Indeed. Leave Vlad's BS to Russians. They need it as an anesthetic while going to the cleaners.

Caucasus dindus are pussy subhumans with mongol and kurd blood that are too scared of 1 on 1 standoffs
youtube.com/watch?v=KABe_55MkGM

Morons who did it got prosecuted and that cuck is not even ethnic Russian. Ethnic Russians absolutely domite military abuse (just smart enough to not leave fucking criminal evidence behind lol) and Soldier’s Mother Commitee has plenty of “Caucasus surname victim - ethnic Russian surname perpetrator” complaints. Several years in prison for a video? Well done!

>Amerimutt talking about corruption
>Politicians openly talk about molesting children on the net and nobody can do anything to them
>Trillions of dollars disappeared, nobody is arrested for them
>Can't even hint on the media about niggers and jews
>Have criminality rate of a fucking 3rd world shithole
>Lost the middle east to Russia
>Have a president who is just another pawn
>#1 at sucking Jew cock
>Their Congress is literally bought by zionists
>56%

At least even after being nuked twice we grew up again better than the USA. USA on the countrary has become a glorified mogadishu

It's true. He's a Putin's bot
Read about them here please:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

The video from Savushkino factory:
youtube.com/watch?v=5r_VAxvu4l8

Putin's bots use the VPN to hide own IP and conduct subversive activities to split Western democracies. They are trying to convince you that Putin is the savior of the white race, although this is not so and everyone knows that Putin is a crook, corrupt, cuckold, and sucker for chechen dicks.

So what. You know why he gets re-elected? He saved that nation and the people living there know it. He brought back pensions, an economy, and got rid of the 8 oligarchs who took over after the union collapsed. He cleaned house and made it a place to live again. I don't see a lot of Russian immigrants but when I get the chance to talk to anyone from that area, not shills on here, they day Putin isn't perfect but he is much better then they have had in a long time and the people will always re-elect him.

literally everything in this post is incorrect.

>activities to split Western democracies.
That would be perfect, but that’s not their aim. Their aim is to give an appearance of Putin’s legitimacy

Sounds like Canada

And yes after taxes and with our high inflation our salaries are basically worth $300 US

youtube.com/watch?v=n6oZJOiF2a0
Stop talking shit and just say "Chechnya is cool!" )

Hey Russians

If I move to Russia, what is the chances of me living a peaceful life in the woods with some kind village folk

I'm sure if they elected a ZOG approved candidate though the anti-Russian hysteria would disappear?

Keep fapping on your victory day parades and sperg about muh ebil liberal gay nazis from the West just like kike Soloviev and mongrel Shevchenko taught you to.

I agree this old ex-commie is out of date. But we have no choices except the great chimping out that actually nobody wants, because we probably went into full ukraine-tier poor or even worse, because ya know, if we chimp we do it in hardcore mode with blood and guns.
Such life in Russia.
inb4 Navalny is a dickhead kike puppet.

>America
>Whites
fucking kek

Putin is a corrupt, a murderer, a pedophile, and a crook.
He destroyed independent media, kills journalists, he make russians zombie with by propaganda, made his friends billionaires.
Even the monkey is better than Putin as president. Putin is the worst option for the country
By the way, Russia has not yet ratified the 20 UN Convention against corruption on illegal enrichment. Article 20 of the UN convention against corruption provides for the imposition of punishment for illegal enrichment. An official is criminally liable if the value of his assets inexplicably exceeds official incomes.
Putin excluded 20 articles from the application when ratifying the UN Convention. Because he is the patron of corruption.

Why you dress to me with all this porasha-shill crap?
Do you even read? As i sad, i am not his voter nor a supporter.

>we chimp we do it in hardcore mode with blood and guns.
That’s what we need to get our racially pure nation
The real problems are why are we keeping Northern Caucasus and Tuva when no ethnic Russians lives there and those regions live off dotation from ethnic Russian regions and Tatarstan (46% ethnic Russian). You lose money, dignity AND time each time by having parasite hostile republics in Russian borders that do enjoy equal treatment. You can’t wait a “natural” transition into ethnostage either since racially foreign elements can make a stealth sneak into Russian genepool. If you want to talk about REAL problem of Russia, a better question to ask is who do tatar, armenian, pontic greek, gypsy, jewish, northern caucasus and central asian subhumans enjoy equal rights? Actually mongrelization is far greater threat than reproduction or lack of “strict immigration laws”. The White Genocide is not mass immigration or decreasing birthrates, the White Genocide is ten 1/128 black "White" US hookers being able to sneak into Finland and procreate unchallenged. What we need are racial laws and eugenics to get rid of weak genes

There must be a Constitution Article I - “Only those of good character and of pure Northeastern, Central and Northwestern European Blood shall be citizens

united state of mutts is a fucking 3. World country

I'm talking about the facts. Yes it's sad but it's true. Is it my fault that Putin has created such an image for himself and behaves so that nothing good can be said about him?

The real problem of Russia is poverty, corruption, dictatorship and ethnic problems (Russia still does not have a visa regime with the countries of Central Asia, although many Russians want a visa regime)

It’s not dictatorship that is problem - it’s shitty dictators that are.
>visas
Russians wants Poland type White state, not muh visas, magapedee

>it's an "Albanian LARPing as a nationalist Russian" episode

Why have you dropped your Finnish flag?

tsar had german ancestry

every noble in Europe had French or German ancestry