PICTURED: Jewish mom, 40, and her three youngest children - aged three...

>PICTURED: Jewish mom, 40, and her three youngest children - aged three, seven and 11 - who were killed in early morning house fire 'sparked by a Hanukkah menorah'
>A 40-year-old mother and three of her kids - ages three, seven and 11 - were killed in an early morning house fire in Brooklyn, New York on Monday
>The fire broke out on the second floor of a home on East 14th Street in Sheepshead Bay around 2:30am
>The couple and their six children were asleep in the home at the time, as well as a cousin who was staying the night
>Firefighters responded to the scene within three minutes of getting a call, but it was too late for the mom and three of her kids
>The victims were all found on the second floor of the home
>At least 10 people - including two firefighters - were injured in the blaze
> Officials believe the fire may have been sparked by an oil-fed Hanukkah menorah
>The children's father, Joseph Azan, is fighting for his life after he was badly burned saving two of his other teenage children from the inferno

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5190777/Mother-three-kids-killed-early-morning-house-fire.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oaeZ3p1MM-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too bad it didn't get the Shylock father

BASED LAMPSTAND

That poor home...

And? Bravo for them ovening themselves though.

thank you, Fire-chan

AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
BURN KIKES BURN!

Press S to spit on grave

Report:
youtube.com/watch?v=oaeZ3p1MM-k

He may very well die soon. He's in bad shape from the sound of it.

ITT edgy fags who are to pussy to talk like this in public.

looks like they can't escape their fate. they will always perish in flames.

Leave boomer

It's Sup Forums. What were you expecting?

Send them my condolence. This is awful. Jewish family trying to celebrate Chanukah.

Does this please Allah?

>Smoke inhalation is the leading cause of death in house fires.

GASSED.

They were Israelis.

So that's a fucking yes, then!
ALLLLAAAAAHU AKBAR!!!!

>probably died of asphyxiation
>cremated in their own house
>possibly six billion casualties
is this that second shoa i've heard so much about?

There's a lot you cannot say in public, but that does not mean such things should not be said.

The menorah is now a symbol of white supremacy

Based hanukkah

Watch:

Their home literally became an oven. Lmao

It's really such a shame....that the fire didnt spread and burn that entire piece of shit city down

i dont see how a fire can kill people 0.o
id wake up and just go out of my window?

Its Jew York, they are all packed into shit ass apartments.

It was a 3 story house.

Well I doubt small children and some jew roastie would have the nerve to jump from a height like that.

Not enough

They were asphyxiatied in sleep and after burned apparently

Yeah I hate the globalist kikes but this is a middle class neighbourhood, it's just some family assholes.

Is this from that town in New York that's wholly composed on Jews to the point where it's identified as a "Jew Town" on the official public map?

The one where all these hasidic Jews act like a mob and beat the shit out of blacks and kicked them out of town?

That's probably where half of this pizzagate shit occurs

Yes, a good start and comedic gold.
Let's join and make this the prologue to the greatest story EVER told.

Well, there goes this generation's satanic sacrifice quota. Blood toll's been paid, they can use the remaining kids as rape-slaves.

>chanukah
Leaf Jews?
Maple Moyle?

its like anotha shoah!

>Leaf Jews?
Canadian Jews?

>Maple Moyle?
I don't know what you mean on this one, mohel? What do you mean?

>trying to pick a few Jews out of a pile of ashes
Talk about your needle in a haystack.

It's very sad nonetheless.

Jewish Christmas, aka Hanukkah, is both bogus and dangerous. You never hear about Christmas trees massacring entire families.

That's . . . subjective. To say the very least.

You're thinking of Kiryas Joel

the jewish women have the fast burning fat, that's why they used the jewish women for kindling, to get the fires started in OWSHWITZ,

just thinking about this is another shoah. that poor woman was gassed to death by nazis. only nazis burn jewish women. thank g-d she burned so fast. the safe was probably unharmed.