Why aren't you a soyboy Sup Forums? why Is it the jew failed to brainwash you? why does it work on some and not others?

why aren't you a soyboy Sup Forums? why Is it the jew failed to brainwash you? why does it work on some and not others?

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/4-methods-to-boost-testosterone-with-food
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If I don't have money then Jews can't steal it.

Idk why people here think Jews are some sort of magical race out to get white people. Most Jews ARE white people just with a different religion. I’m not a beta because I was born with alpha genetics

I drink beer.

t. Kike

>I’m not a beta because I was born with alpha genetics
Only betas feel the need to say this.

>jews
>white

Only betas feel the need to blame Jews for their own personal failure.

Autisum and Sup Forums from a young age
Many anons were libs years ago and voted for king nigger. Sup Forums was a liberal board ages ago.
Sup Forums taught the value of free speech, anyone who visited from a younger age is immune to the jew

Well OP asked and I answered.
Yes. Look up the term caucasoid

Read it. All of it. Please.

The jews did it, but I don't blame them.

Many numale faggots are that way because the jew has broken them. The jew controls the system from top down
>go to college becuse schlomo said so
>in debt for the rest of your life, degree is worthless
>can't get a job that pays anything more then 10/hr
>prices go up and up, wages go down and down
>interested in communism becuse it was never taught about or mentioned in schools, and they have no idea beyond commie semantics
>"long as you work, everything is free?"
>fill the void if emotion and character with hedonism and fuck drumpf

I lost shame and fear a long time ago.

I was a soyboy until the jews brainwashed my wife and turned her against me (my fault because I was a soyboy). The day when she was overjoyed that record numbers of white males were committing suicide aka "deaths of despair" and proclaimed "Good! It's about time!" was the moment when my old self died.

She is now ex-wife. Crazy cat lady drinking boxed wine and going through the Power Process by giving all her money to leftist jews.

In other words, I had to die and be reborn. It was painful, but necessary.

>implying Sup Forums aren't soyboys themselves

Sup Forums is a projection board, never forget it.

craft beer is literally the lifeblood of numales and soy boys

That Chad in the back chugging from the bottle looks alright. He must be the control.

FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE

>save the white race!
>everyone is boarding on mestizo coloring

What did pol mean by this?

>jews
>white

pick one Schlomo

isn't this reddit?

because i watch infowars

My Great Grandfather Fought for Franco in The Irish Brigade.
Fash Runs in My Blood.

You dumbass, they’re semites.
Azkhenazi’s mixed with Europeans, but then they just had hundreds of years of inbreeding leading to the evil neurotic cunts we have now.

Put garlic in everything. Then compare yourself in 6 weeks
t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/4-methods-to-boost-testosterone-with-food

I am a soyboy. I have been poisoned by the very thing meant to nourish me.
I grow weaker each passing day.
My mind is strong, but it too will break under the constant chemical barrage.
I have lived a decent life, but have one regret. I should have eaten more onions.

Eat cloves of it you potato nigger

Whole cloves?
Jaysus, okay I’ll try it Asian Version of Us.

Happa here. I physically cannot grow a beard, just bullshit Asian stubble. That means I can't hide myself behind fake manhood, forces me to become a happa Chad if I want to be a man/fuck Stacys.

Started taking cold showers, drinking water out of glass bottles, avoiding soy and hormone pumped foods exc. Eating salmon. Correcting my posture, getting more sleep, changing my wardrobe, living healthier. Haven't lifted a weight for months but people who haven't seen me for months think I've been lifting just because of these changes, especially the posture bit. It's working.

Gonna hit the gym on the regular starting next year. Will shoot for raising my wage by 30% by June. Sorting myself out. Wish me luck.

Resolution sucks

Gl man

Cold Showers are the shit, aren’t they?
I tried explaining Why I do it to a Friend & he just could not understand it.
Oh God Modern “Men” are fucked.
Literally cannot understand Discipline

I'm a redpilled soyboy

pottery

I used to be a soyboy circa 2013 however traumatic life events and psychedelic drugs combined to break the conditioning.

whats so great about cold showers fag?

Because some of us realize the benefits of going to the gym and some of us have actually had to struggle in life to get where we are. I've worked to hard in life to become a faggot.

>I've worked to hard in life to become a faggot.

Why isn't it called no woman's sky?

I was never a soyfag. Only white and Asian nerds are soyboys or those emo pussies

Likewise. A friend told Me the girl I was crushing on from 2013-14 only picked me for her prom because I “wouldn’t try anything”
Grew a pair of Balls in 2016 & told another slut to go fuck herself & made her cry after she said she liked me but fucked two guys the same week. So I’d Mark 2016 as the. Year I stopped being a soyboy. At 21 too, good I didn’t let it go on any longer than that, most soyboys I see are late 20s/early 30s.
Have Psychedelics helped you Meditate on Solutions & such?
I was supposed to pick some Mushrooms back in October but I forgot.

raised with a manipulative parent. eventually grew up. know the signs of manipulation. And that aside even when i was at my lowest of the low I hate the way soyboys talk, act, look so it's possible it may even be genetic. Also got a bass voice so, I can't be a proper soyboy. Do I mind soy as food? I actually think it can taste pretty good. Don't actually mind it yet I did not turn into a soyboy... but I also did not eat it to join some gay clique. so TLDR: Situation and genetics.

Wake You Up like nothing else in the morning.
Boosts your Adrenaline.
Boosts Your Testosterone.
Develops Discipline.
Clear Skin.
Healthy, Full Hair.
I could go on, but you of all people should Know how Beneficial The Cold can be.

you're gonna make it bro

Full hipster soyboy?

Gas yourself

Fuck yeah they are. I've gotten to the point where I'm no longer cursing and clenching my teeth. The way I saw it, it was just one small low effort thing I could do to start my day out on the right foot. It makes you feel refreshed and energized. Hot showers leave you feeling sluggish and reluctant to get out by comparison. Bad way to start out the day.

Even starting hot and ending cold gives you a lot of the same feeling. If you're struggling still to communicate the benefits, you can relay the science and shit behind it
>muh endorphins
>muh hair/skincare
>muh depression relief
>muh circulation and cardio
>muh testosterone

>sleep with window open even during winter
>wake up a little chilly
>hey better jump into a cold shower

kek nah. After a sauna i take a cold shower or if its a disgustingly hot summer

>Jews
>White
You know that you have to be born into it, you cant convert to Judaism. Jews define themselves as the lineage of "Gods chosen people"

We’re probably extending our lifespans as well lol
I can’t imagine hot water would help your heart in your 40s-60s
I usually just go into the stream to wash off the body wash & shampoo, I only sit in it for about 30 secs at the start to help burn fat
I have a Friend who sits in it Ice Cold the whole time, don’t know how he does it since he’s pretty hipstery but in a nihilistic sort of way
Guess that’s what being stuck in art courses in Dublin does to you.

I just happened to grow up with almost only old culture, reading classics and shit mostly from 1600-1914 [spoiler]Robinson Crusoe is older than you think[/spoiler] with some medieval and classical stuff (more when I was older) like medieval chroniclers and Xenophon. I also got to watch some cartoons and play some vidya but my parents were careful to make sure I read or played outdoors most of the time, and neither Bugs Bunny or Street Fighter spread grossly soyetic values. That's pretty much it, you can still raise kids this way if you're not completely cucked. Once someone grows up spending enough time in nature and seeing that traditional ideas and values like self reliance are what match how nature really works, you never buy prog shit in the first place ad don't have to shake it off.

On the other hand I'm not a Nazi either so to Sup Forums I presumably look like a massive failure.

Meh you fit the requirements for being a good member of society.
Not that those standards are that high here these days, since r_thegoynald took over & killed this place all you need to do is like Trump.

Yes, male feminist

You see this shit is why I just inject test into my ass. It's a lot simpler.

Actual literal soy sauce isn't estrogenic, Swebro, enjoy your anime food. Soy being feminizing is a meme anyway, the effects are minor compared to all the other environmental bullshit like bad plastics, but even in the memeticus it's when they use soy *beans* in various forms in processed food that the bad effects appear. Soy sauce is so heavily fermented and aged that it's like comparing grapes to vinegar, it's not relevant.

Because unlike these quirky smug morons, I actually am an introvert.

I've actually been eating raw cloves, but have never been sure how many per day

Too autistic to be brainwashed. It only works on normies.

What was that transition like? Before Sup Forums I was one of those ‘socially liberal but fiscally conservative’ fedora-tippers, which isn’t nearly as radical

Naturally the collectivism you partake in is, on the contrary, a reflection of an ABUNDANCE of virtue and self-esteem brought by personal accomplishment, rather than a dearth of it, as in our case.

Because I can accept that I'm unhappy, and reject complacency to fix it.

These fucks just want people to think they're happy.

>why aren't you a soyboy

I was never really interested in feminine penis

Stop jacking off
Stop eating soy
Stop drinking tap water
Stop drinking from plastic water bottles
Take a cold shower EVERY DAY
Start lifting
Move out of big left-leaning cities (bugman hives)
Learn the basic concepts of survivalism
Get a gf
Start a family

I used to be, but I was saved by the Truth.

Honestly, it’s because I was so disenfranchised with everything,social media, current trends, popular music. Some people just slip through the cracks not because they we beaten down by the system but because the system could never catch them to begin with

I’ve always been contrarian, but I’d probably be more soyboyish if I stayed in California. Joined the military to get out because of lack of job opportunities, realized why CA is so fucked up. Really hated niggers after living around them.

I am!

But im not a left wing soyboy. Those guys are fags.

2.5 - 4 g per kilo of bodyweight per day. Enjoy it in chicken soups. Make sure you crush before hand

This right here ladies and gentlemen is the rubric for dismantling the ZOG machine and ushering in an era of unfettered prosperity

One of the earliest lessons I was ever taught by my parents was that nobody likes weak men.

I'm at least half and possibly as high as three quarters ashkenazi, my people's tricks roll off me like water off a duck's back even without being around other Jews.

Soy makes you take faggot tier drugs

Something inside me just snapped. It was a long time coming, the catalyst was a bad relationship. Once I started questioning my deepest held beliefs, I just kept going further and further down the rabbit hole. I'm sure most people here can relate.

This.

And to elaborate, bullying at a young age teaches kids that life is cruel, thus hardening them to future bullshit.

High school. Get tough or die.

This.
I grew up in the Bible Belt and middle school and high school there was a fucking SHARK TANK.
If you're not good at a sport, you're fucked.
You literally have to become a Chad to survive.
You either get gud or get rekt,

>Stop drinking tap water

Im not american

>why Is it the jew failed to brainwash you?

I woke up during subliminal induction.

;)

Good read

We are alpha betas. Sam Hyde has shown me the light.

You should worry about it if you aren't American.

I was expelled from school at age 12.

we have cleaner tap water than you. We dont use fluoride either Alex i wont buy your filters

I have a psychological compulsion where I presume the opposite everything I hear as a first step to discerning truth. If I hear “everyone is equal” I’ll presume “everyone is not equal” and weigh them against each other. “Everyone” is not equal” is a very fundamentally obvious observation, but when the consensus is that everyone is equal normies just don’t think about it; or if they do they will presume their perceptions are wrong rather than the consensus.

I don’t give a fuck what this is supposed to mean, this shit is gaf

I've always really liked onions and ate mostly home grown produce

I may not be a soyboy, but being a dyel ectomorph is close enough

ectomorph cucktomorph just eat and lift

>ectomoprh
THIS "-MORPH" MEME IS THE MOST RETARDED SHIT EVER, JUST EAT MORE FAGGOT C'MOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN
RIGHT BABE?

Godspeed Chang we believe in you

But I am a soyboy.

I'd unironically rather commit seppuku than end up like this

I've tried, I eat a lot and it just leaves me bloated and sluggish, rarely do I ever gain a lot of weight

This is how I spent Saturday morning. I am not ashamed.

quite honestly i've been very curious about that myself, i see periods of my life where i came close to getting eaten by the jew machine.

It really came down to my parents not allowing me to watch TV for the first 9 years of my life, in my neighborhood we never got TV Cable, and sattellite was like 1 or 2 channels. Boring. I played sanic and nintendo, no jew message there.

in HS, i tried to do all that emo trash to get laid by proto-SJWs, and i found them to be the most disloyal whores and i started dating foreign women in hs, my freshman year of college i went to japan and tasted what women taste like without feminism. I never dated another american again. Now i'm in my 30s and about to breed with jap cutie. i'm 87.5% white, 12.5% beaner. Everyone thinks i'm white. WMAF is the answer to feminism, dont let John Bettendorft tell you otherwise.

Got sick recently. I have a lot of garlic laying around anyway because I like the taste of it, added it to chicken noodle. Good shit, do recommend.

>not posting the original