Explain yourself

All australians deserve death

She wasn't burning coal

burning coal?

BLACK bulls have the right to fuck or butcher wh*Tes whenever they please

wh*Te women exist for the pleasure of BLACK bulls

shes a kike, yes.

>refugees welcome
it's sad, but she was a hippie leftist. ideally she would have had a couple of kids and they would be redpilled for life on niggers and cops.

She looks Jewish to me so probably

Ok schlomo

Sauce?

He feared for his life and had no choice.

do you really think black cops would be more lenient on you than whites brother

Memory holed

>allowing someone from a country with an average IQ of 68 into the police force

oh can i get a rundown then?

No. Lock him up. What a disgrace.

She was innocently killed by Somali refugee cop. She called in to the police just to get shot by them.

Freeman (the prosecuting attorney) says he has new news coming out next week. In case you guys didn't hear, he was caught on tape earlier by some antifa at a xmas party saying the cop was innocent. memory holed indeed.

Woman calls cops, copcar pulls up and she comes out to explain wtf is going on to cops. Somali dipshit shoots from passenger seat OVER his partner into her as she is talking into the driver window.

This. If it wasn't her, it would have been someone else. I almost feel bad for the guy, he was trying to get a real job, he just wasn't cut out for it. He got all kinds of praise for being the first Somalian cop in the area too before he killed her. Oh well that's the way she goes I guess.

picofredpepescreaming.jpg

why did she call the cops, not being snarky, genuinely curious

I think false case of burglary, possible raccoons in trash. Fuck my memory sucks. Just good Somali cop kills white woman Minneapolis

Wow. Just. Wow. So much justice being done with her in power. Thank you signalling whites, thank you SO MUCH

I'm so white even black cops treat me well. True story - the police in my large liberal city have a history of beating people, yet I've been let go for DUI three times. No lie. All men. One a badass looking blackman. Each lectured me and then told me to be more careful and let me drive home. I shit you not.
As for the Australian lady I've always assumed that Somali nigger cop was probably playing with his firearm. I can't remember the details but how the fuck did he possibly shoot her.

Thought some woman was being raped in the alley behind her home.

Her boyfriend's name was Diamond

ill have to google it i guess, too much conflicting info

mybe is he shined brighter he could have saved her

It's open season on killing whites. Kate Steinle.

She never burned coal in her life you faggot

>how the fuck did he possibly shoot her.
How could he possibly know that pulling the trigger would make the gun go off?

I'm just gonna go ahead and say yes given there's a nigger next to her

youtube.com/watch?v=qyb5breW-J0

He’s a Muslim Somali immigrant that was hired through Minneapolis affirmative action since they have the highest population of Somalis, including their own terrorism troubles (not the Somali’s or Islam’s fault!!). He also only took a certificate class for being a cop because MN lets someone with a previous, unrelated 4 year degree become a cop by completing a certificate program.