Best show this season. It's sweet and comfy. Discuss it

Best show this season. It's sweet and comfy. Discuss it.

Is Amanda going to be alright?

She just needs to slow the fuck down to avoid accidents.

It's a bit of a rollercoaster until now, to be desu. Half of the episodes where really good, but some where quite underwhelming as well.

It remind me the beginning of Kill La Kill actually, in the first 10 episodes, 50% wsere good, 50% were just plain shit.

SCALE FIGURES WHEN!!?

fat fish

I can't decide which girl I like best but I'm going with Akko right now because of all the faces

Tfw this is last lwa thread to exist

Obviously best girl is Luluco

No episode disappointed me so far. Then again all it takes for me to be happy with this show is some cute magical shenannigans. Not ever episode has to advance the plot.

comfiest show I've seen since Flying Witch

Too bad the fanbase is a different story.

Favorite episode so far ? For me was the episode with the broom race

The fanbase isn't too bad except for their raging erection for Tattun. He's a cool guy and the Q&As were really fun but you don't have to suck the dude's cock every time he shows up in a thread.

Broom race or the most recent episode.

>Best show
> no fan service
Nope
Best show this season is maid dragon

The scary part is you could be serious.

It doesn't even deserve the "ecchi" tag.

Can't decide between 6 & 7. Akko and Ursula moments are always the best.

>No fan service
>implying that's a bad thing.

Eh, so far I haven't been impressed. The visuals are great but every single episode so far has followed the same formula:

Akko is retarded, Diana is smart. A bad thing happens. Akko decides to break the rules to fix it. It looks really bad until someone comes to save the day. Akko continues to be retarded. Rinse and repeat.

I really want to like this show but so far I've just ended up bored.

Its been seriously disappointing so far. Needs more episodes to advance the plot, we're at 7 already and so far all that's happened is that Akko decided to get serious about pursuing magic.

>raging erection for tattun

Man this show has got to be one of my most highly anticipated shows of all time. I'm sure there's a ton of people that share that sentiment. If you were in the same position and staff from that studio went out of their way to interact with you where you exclusively go to talk about the show wouldn't you also be rediculously excited?

I understand for sure but some people really need to chill out.

>no fanservice
>Shiny Chariot's costume
>Amanda
It's there alright, it's just not in your face.

Can't decide. EP6 for plot, EP4+5 for comedy, EP1+3 for magical shenannigans, EP2 for the wonders of magic.

So far this show is just all-around good.

post amanda

I feel the same exact same way, although I'm probably a lot more negative about it.

I can't stand Akko. Something deeply wrong happened when writing her because everything she does seems to be motivated by vanity or stupidity or just being an overall terrible person. She's so thoroughly unlikeable that it's kind of mind-boggling.

So it's very formulaic and I can't get into the characters at all because I find them annoying.

That's as good a format for building the world and cahracters as any. remeber they still have 18 episodes left to get the main plot done. Spending more time on side stories, even if they are pretty "problem of the week" doesn't seem like a bad idea in that context. I'm fine with this more episodical approach.

This was such a heartwarming scene and the music made it so

>Maid dragon
>cutting out loli fanservice
Yeah, no, up yours you faggot.

Just because Amanda is leagues ahead of the other girls doesn't mean she's fanservice

>>cutting out loli fanservice
Are we watching the same show?

I don't think I'd call it heartwarming. It was very impactful, but I can't quite say in which way. Humbling maybe or awe-inspiring? It adds so much to both characters and their relationship.

Yeah, we do.
KyoAni made sure to cut out every single bit of lewd loli shot, and this episode that just aired was the apex of all anti-lolicon beach episode.
There was literally a fuckton of service of everyone, shota included, but Kanna? Not a hint. Simplified, far away shots only.

No where near as titillating as prisms illya for instance

>shota
Never watched maid dragon
This has ss?

Either way it made me cry

Are you the kind of guy that cries at sunsets?

no i'm the kind of guy whose life sucks so much that i cry at anime

Watch the latest episode.

I can imagine why. I sympathize with Akko and she got put in her place hard. Not that she didn't see it coming.

Maybe he's not a robot? You did fill out the captch, right?

>Not that she didn't see it coming.
Not that she didn't have it coming. English = hard.

>crying

Peh, disgusting weakling.

You are so cute. I imagine you're blushing while writing that.

Shut up,user

Jesus Christ, if you weren't serious this would have been a little funny.

APPECIATE YOUR SENSEI!

And stay away from her tarts!

I'd grab her tarts and maker her feel like a fresh bun straight from the oven~

Only if you have at least mastered basic animal metamorphic spells.

Tortes user Tortes

So this is the spiral power, huh?

Why is Akko so useless?

Akko not useless. Akko smart. SMART!

she a shiny fangirl

kys

Is Badcock secretly Schierke as an old lady?