Shonen Jump Issue #13 ToC

Harapeko no Marie (Cover, Lead CP, New Series)
Black Clover
Boku no Hero Academia
Boruto (CP)
Yakusoku no Neverland
Poro no Ryuugaku-ki (CP)
Haikyuu!!
Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san
Samon-kun wa Summoner (CP)
Kimetsu no Yaiba
U19
Shokugeki no Souma
Boku-tachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai
Spring Weapon Number One
Hinomaru Zumou
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan
Gintama
Ole Golazo (End)
Isobe Isobee Monogatari

One Piece (Absent)

Shounen Jump Issue 14:
Cover, Lead CP: Dr. Stone (New Series)
CP: Isobe Isobee Monogatari, Samon-kun wa Summoner, Harapeko no Marie

Pure ranking

01 Black Clover c.92
02 Hero Academia c.121
03 Neverland c.21
04 Haikyu c.236
05 Yuna c.45
06 Kimetsu c.44
07 Soma c.197
08 No.01 c.11
09 Hinomaru c.127
10 Saiki c.226
11 Gintama c.618
12 Ole Golazo c.5

>tfw Ashihara is dead

The sooner we accept it the better for our mental health

I have a gift for you

Why is kimetsu going down in the rankings lately?

Is it cause of the comedy chapters?

>no color page for Black Clover next week
I guess it's getting the cover the week after that.

6 is fine.

One day he shall return.

it's been in and around the upper half consistently for a while

With so many new series coming and going, these ranking don't have the same weight anymore.

>Ole Golazo (End)

Volume 18 just revealed its cover and Ashihara did full extras for it, so there is hope. Maybe the volume will have the return date

>Ole Golazo (End)

F

Where is Demon's Plan?

Oh, so Ikoma's uniform is red?

I wasn't expecting that, also I hadn't noticed the squishy parts

what is that? never heard of it

The system is fucked up. It's made in a way in which other series need to die for you to survive. From the new 6 series only 3 will live beyond August.

I wouldn't call #6 down in ranking. If anything Kimetsu have been ranking well lately.

It looks more orange than red

At least neverland is doing well. But I'm worried there gonna rush the ending to gintama

Eternal King: One Piece
Powerhouses: Haikyuu, MHA
Strong enough in rankings and sales to not need to fear cancellation any time soon: Black Clover, Neverland
Strong sales, fluctuating rankings: Yuragi
Strong rankings, OK sales: Kimetsu
Weaker rankings, OK sales: Saiki
This guy made a fucking deal with the devil and can survive anything: Samon-kun
Probably next on the chopping block: Zumo
It's ending naturally anyway: Gintama

>black clover that high
I'm gonna allah akbar wsj hq

>Ole Golazo (End)

They had one match in the whole series.

ONE

MATCH

AND BLACK CLOVER IS ON TOP

>Beelzebub mangaka's new manga isn't Tiger Dragon Brothers

>implying you are not just a genderbending/breast growth fetishist

RIP BANBA THE MAN.

>implying that's a bad thing

I'm 99% sure it's Vermilion, which is pretty awesome.

how did you get that pic of the MC from youjo senki? did you freeze frame to catch that?

What is the Isobe tier called?

> Neverland on an increasingly solid footing
nice

> BC still getting its dick sucked by the editors
at least I won't have to worry that I'll run out of things to be pissed at

getting a bit worried as well...

>2 color pages for Samon in a row
What does Numa Shun have on the editors?

It's probably a less fantastical version of it. I bet the girl's secret is that she's actually a guy.

>getting a bit worried as well...
Full extras in 18 though

She is a vampire.

"Pleases editors" tier

Spoilers out?

Yep. Truly hard to find a clear face shot.

Absolutely safe. WSJ likes to end with a funny.

>soma fell in the rankings again

>01 Black Clover c.92

Either he can actually summon demons or he's turned his editor into his own personal fuckslave, given his comments. Or both.

So... Jitsu wa Watashi Wa? Bakemonogatari? What's he gonna ape?

Harapeko no Marie looks interesting.

Zumo might end naturally way before the chance it getting axed, isn't it getting close to ending? I heard that it finally enter the climax of the tournament and I don't know where it can go afterward.

I bet Spring Weapon gets axed before Zumo.

>Probably next on the chopping block: Zumo

That's what they said the last 10 cancellation rounds.

As of this moment, I want Poro, Marie and Robot to survive.

I have a feeling that U19, Dr.Stone and We Never Learn are going to be the survivors.

I hope I'm wrong but meh.

>[Muffled OHOHOHOHOHOHOH in the distance]

Never underestimate Japanese kids' love for cliches.

Are majority of the current series boring/overdone or am I just out-growing shonen?

BC's "strength" comes 100% from younger readers. The internet fandom is smaller than fucking Samon's yet it sells and keep getting good rankings. It's all on the kids.

>current

You're not a kid anymore user

So do kids have shit taste?

Bye Bamba, you where a good man

Nah, they're just trash.

I fucking hate Jump faggots so much, Ole Golazo was perfectly fine and was actually getting good but now it ends at 12 chapters because Japan Jump readers have shit taste and now the people who enjoyed it won't see it through because only garbage like Haikyuu can make it through because of fucking fujoshi.

HELL WHY THE FUCK IS U19, SPRING WEAPON AND BENKYOU STILL GETTING KEPT OVER A SOCCER MANGA THAT JUMP HASN'T HAD SINCE FUCKING WHISTLE FOR GODS SAKES? THERE'S MORE THAN ENOUGH BATTLE SHONEN IN JUMP THAT TAKE UP 2 OF THE TOP 3 SPOTS SO WHY THE FUCK ARE THOSE KEPT AND NOT GOLAZO WHEN YOUR LOSING SERIES ANYWAYS???

The mangaka should just go to Kodansha because Shueisha is fucking screwed without One Piece and Jojo at this point.

The main problem with Soccer mangas in WSJ is that have shadow of Captain Tsuabasa as constant

doesn't a series have to end for a new one to come in? maybe spring weapon'll be next

it entered the climax in that the final team match just started last chapter. but the match just before this one lasted 16 chapters, so unless it gets really rushed, hinomaru's sticking around for 4 more months.

>The mangaka should just go to Kodansha
It'll die a quicker death

RIP Banba. He was too much of a man for WSJ.

>U19
It's going to crash and burn.

You mean Kodansha, the publisher that already has a highly successful soccer manga?

To be fair, actually there's not a battle shounen manga in the magazine.

They did the right thing with Ole Golazo.

>there's not a battle shounen manga in the magazine.

alternative facts

>there's not a battle shounen manga
You what? BnA, BC, Boruto, Poro (sorta), Shokugeki (in some ways) and possibly U19 are all battle manga. The only sports manga Jump has is Haikyuu and its only loved for fujoshi pandering, Jump has no core sports manga it deserved to at least go for another 5 chapters.

>Shokugeki
Retard

>BC,
Action adventure
>Poro
Gag
>Shokugeki
Cooking
>The only sports manga Jump has is Haikyuu and its only loved for fujoshi pandering,
This has also been proven wrong.

Only 3 series you named are valid in your argument, anything else is just SoL with some fights, not battle shonen at all.

But well, if you like sports so much, why don't you read the Weekly Shonen Magazine? There's a lot of spokon manga there.

>Ole Golazo (End)
BTFO

>Poro (sorta)
Hard to tell if Poro is going to go full battle shonen, or if it'll be a gag series with occasional battle scenes, like Samon or Spring Weapon.

>>The only sports manga Jump has is Haikyuu and its only loved for fujoshi pandering,
>This has also been proven wrong.
Your gonna seriously tell me Haikyuu isnt still around without fujoshit support?

Average ranking over past 8 issues

01.48 One Piece
01.86 Hero Academia
02.23 Black Clover
02.66 Haikyu
03.62 Kimetsu
03.97 Neverland
05.75 Soma
05.95 Hinomaru
06.86 Sesuji
06.99 Yuna
07.90 Samon
08.23 No.01
08.71 Saiki
08.81 Gintama
11.22 Ole Golazo
11.44 Amalgam
12.28 Demon's Plan

>06.86 Sesuji
;_;

Average ranking over past 8 issues excluding finished series

01.57 One Piece
01.81 Hero Academia
02.17 Black Clover
02.59 Haikyu
03.73 Kimetsu
03.95 Neverland
05.43 Soma
05.83 Hinomaru
06.71 Yuna
07.71 Samon
07.73 No.01
08.17 Saiki
08.47 Gintama

Only RxL has 100% survival rate. Others could crash and burn anytime, especially with the newcomers (Poro).

Poro will survive on fujobux.

it's clearly angling right now to be a comedy series, not an action series

Start reading Magazine then ;^)

Robot's only safe because by the time the next round starts, it won't have enough chapters to fill out a volume yet.

not if RxL steals them all

>Kimetsu beat Neverland
Damn, not bad. Kinda scared for Saiki and Gintama, but I don't think they'd get rid of them that easily.

Spring Weapon is doing well for a gag manga, it's beating Saiki and Gintama.

Isn't Gintama in its final arc?

Art is kinda niche (too young) for fujos, unlike HQ, KnB, Gintama, Souma, etc

>the final team match just started last chapter
They were showing the opponents but the match didn't start yet. Still, I'm surprised they are facing the 2 strongest teams in a row almost right away. They could have milked this tournament more.

Also, will it really end with the weak fuckboy not getting a single win? He was really close last time but still failed.

Jump literally can't get rid of any gag series right now because Gintama is ending and NOTHING comes even close to succeeding it.

Did anyone read chapter 11? I don't think I had ever seen something so rushed. He went from a newbie to pro in like 3 pages.

>Ole Golazo (End)
I hope he makes use of his art in something better next time. Although I kind of enjoyed this, it wasn't amazing or anything

actually kimetsu's been averaging higher than neverland for the past few weeks.

I know, right?

I can only hope this is as good. I hope there is at least one token loli as well.

>Hinomaru that low
I thought it was popular at least ranking wise, was I mistaken?

this
I bet even Furudate is shaking in fear, now that a bigger and stronger fujo magnet is coming near her and her series that keeps pushing away fujos.

It averages between 5th and 6th place but does dip occasionally.

No, definitely.

To be honest, Jump is what it is: a popular magazine for kids and teenagers.

There are very few series in Jump I like, particularly among the new ones. They are often incredibly formulaic. If you want different things, look for different magazines.

RIP Gag Manga the issue, eh?

>Neverland doing this well
This is what I'm happiest about. Manga just keeps getting better, I'm glad it's not going anywhere.

Great series.

Even if Robot somehow sucks away 3/4 of Haikyu's audience, it would still sell 250k per volume, there's no way it would die. Hell, Haikyu survived running alongside an already established Kuroko for its first 2 years when it was still struggling and didn't have an anime or good sales. Robot probably won't be getting close to Kuroko's size. Actually Haikyu is currently even bigger than Kuroko was at its peak anyways.