This board has an unhealthy underage girls obsession

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/wlluem.webm
i.imgur.com/6gWtKYX.png
i.imgur.com/Z3LD5fz.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would she cover her front if her back is getting pulled up? shit anime

Because she doesn't want you to see.

Bumping. I've been hankering for the Holy Grail of this obsession. Who knows where to find Sijimi-jiru 3?

obsession with healthy underage girls

>This board has an unhealthy underage girls obsession

You're right. Our obsession is unhealthily low.

We need more underage girl appreciation around here, for sure.

Breaking the fourth wall? Impossible, she's no Nyaruratohotepu. Instead, I propose that it is intended as a sort of strategic sacrifice. Naturally, there'd be exposure of the front to the rest of the marshmellow girls present. Thus: it is a way to block the possibility of gang rape, while satisfying the aggressor to the highest degree to prevent returning harassment for the ass meant for no one who doesn't want a faceful of cement.

It's true, but people will still tell you it's perfectly fine because they are closet pedophiles.

Best loli artist.

I don't care how unhealthy and harmful it is, my dick seems to view it otherwise.

My caveman genes tell me underaged girls are the best.

True but I don't care anymore.

Ah. I'm waiting for more of this, it was perfect.
He was good, but I feel that the breasts he drew were too baggy. You know what I mean? They were just poking through the shirts.

Maybe underage girls should stop being so sexy.

What's a health obsession with underage girls look like? Because I'm probably that one.

Can I contract a disease from this obsession?

What are the underage girls obsessed with?

Ephebophilia is healthy though.
Hebephilia is debatable.

>toddlercon

Too far.

Sexy underage girls.

but children are tight and build for breeding

Hebephilia is healthy, ephebophilia is not. It is a mental disorder.

>lying in bed
>imagine /ll/ scenario
>self insert as loli
>suddenly too aroused to sleep
Fuck

blame japan for overly sexualizing girls

i can say for a fact i wouldnt be into loli if i werent for japan

I'd say my obsession with underage girls is quite healthy.

Honestly, I'm only into women in the 20-60 range, but it's hard as shit to find any art/fic of anime women who look or are that old.

I just spent maybe 15 minutes on one of the other boards trying to upload a picture of Jolyne's mom from JoJo's so I could ask for a request of her and Jotaro getting along and doing romantic shit, but the file wasn't uploading.

fuck off

No, you.

>20-60
a.pomf.cat/wlluem.webm
I have no idea how to make this small enough to use here

typical retarded normalfag

>Honestly, I'm only into women in the 20-60 range
I honestly find this impossible to believe. Does 19 not turn you on? 18 and a half? The numbers mean nothing, time is a human invention.

>The numbers mean nothing, time is a human invention
Both numbers and time actually things that actually exist in the universe.

Old hags aren't attractive though.

It's impossible for Saikawa to stop being, there's a reason Kanna picked her as her future wife.

That loli don't haet pizza.

Sauce?

Saikawa isn't sexy

She's not covering the front, she's pushing out her behind and offering it to her lover.

Flaws are what make a woman sexy. Stretch marks, wrinkles, body hair, a fully developed, post-puberty body and interest in sex. She may as well not exist before 18 (or whenever she stops developing, for some girls it's not until 23.)

Also, you can't tell me Helen Mirren and Tilda Swinton aren't sexy. Old hags my fucking ass.

No they don't.

They are not attractive, they're disgusting old hags. Get standards.

>OGIDF

It's mostly about the face and women outside of their teen years develop a chiseled stone-face or a manly face which I find terribly unattractive. This is essentially a non-issue in anime, regardless of how old the character's supposed to be, with a few notable exceptions like Rangiku from Bleach.

Wrong.

Said obsession is not with underage girls, but rather with various artist representations of sexualized short and flat girls. Real, actual little girls wouldn't interest these people at all.

>underage 2D girl obsession
FTFY. Every time I get slightly attracted to an underage girl I remind myself she's not like my lolis and just ignore her till she leaves.

I won't lie though, as long as you are a real adult and understand that you shouldn't be fucking stupid little kids, being attracted to them should be fine.

Haglovers ewww

If flaws were what made women sexy, they wouldn't be flaws.

My wife is 17 and we've been together since she was a 'stupid little kid' (8th grade, nothing illegal btw)

Am I a 'reel adult' to you?

>nothing illegal btw

Well no shit Paco over there in Wallistan the age of consent is still lower than 8th grade.

In Canada the age of consent is 16 but arguably actually 18 because of Burger influence.

>Typical Murica-fag

>My wife is seventeen
If you're that desperate to lock down good pussy than no. You aren't a real adult. You're just wifeing her down before she fucks someone better than your dumb ass.

>17
>good
user...

Why are you being so insulting?

>I look almost exactly like him
I don't know what to feel

You can't feel anything Satan. Go back to hell.

Fuck off HecchiDechu you faggot

i.imgur.com/6gWtKYX.png

I have greatly improved this image.

nom nom nom

i.imgur.com/Z3LD5fz.png

Is this the new way to give janies the middle finger now?
Does it work?

Unhealthy as in a deficiency, right?

maybe

whats the name of the artist that drew this?

Reverse search using Yandex.

I agree.
but I like it