Nigger Removal Machines

Okay, anons. Legislation gets passed that legally reclassifies niggers as non-humans and takes away any legal rights they have. The goverment also starts giving out subsidized loans en masse for people to build nigger removal machines. What would you build? A few of my ideas:

The Coon Balloon: a cannon that fires a a collapsing shackle connected to a weather balloon with a steel cable. The shackle collpases handcuff style around the target - the neck being the best place to aim. Once the shackle latches, a singal goes down the cable and causes the balloon to inflate. Jamal gets lifted into the upper atmosphere where he floats for a few days, freezing or suffocating if he makes it up that high. After a few weeks, the sky is littered with thousands of coon balloons. Sometimes they come down and cause traffic accidents and stuff, but it's still a good time.

The Blackapult: an electromagnetic induction rail gun device that shoots niggers into low earth orbit.

Let's hear some of yours!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dn04xYF4o3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd build a boat and send them back to Germany where their kind belong.

BUILD THE BOAT

Super Deutsche Schwarzenboater aka the (You) Boat

People need to get creative with the nigger hate

good post

Just line 'em up and shoot the damn niggers.

>tl;dr

The No-brainer

I'm thinking something like a mosquito zapper but for nigs. Maybe a KFC with tinted windows and when they walk in they fall through a trap door into boiling oil. The smell is what brings in more nigs. I call it KFC: Keep Frying Coons.

>No-Brainer

neat

Perfect! A+, user. A cool name goes a long way too. Let's Keep Frying Coons indeed!

This is my kind of thread. We need to go around every town and round up all mexicans, poo in loos, gooks, kikes, niggers, muslimes, and all other nonwhites and put them in these human capsule fuselage missles and launch them to their choice of destination ANYWHERE OUTSIDE THE USA!

youtu.be/Dn04xYF4o3k [Remove]

Another method is we put every non white in a coma and wrap them in a cocoon pod and then load these pods up into huge airships that fly to the other continents and air drop all the pods and the antidote is released when they land.

I also like the idea of something cheap. Like, make some big-ass ghetto Beats-By-Dre looking headphones that have a tiny amount of semtex in them and just distribite them in hoods. Nigs get their minds blown because they GOTAA HAB DEM BEATS THO

And white women would still prefer coons on balloons before you beta fags.

We, the glorious white race, must use our cunning ingenuity to develop the next generation of racial purity mechanica. You are shining star in a galaxy free of brown people, user. You are a nigger hating pioneer

The really fucked up part is how many you'd kill just by cutting ALL welfare and social programs to non-whites. No welfare, no EBT, no WIC, no food stamps, no bus pass, no train pass, no nothing that you didn't work for.

Fuck off you faggoty nigger. Your race can't invent a wheel that isn't square. We will engineer a whiter future with hate machines while your grammama eats bugs and sheeeit

We need trump to contract us and we'll build this tech. The fun part will be weaseling out all the non whites who burrowed into our fabric of the country. Sure some won't go without a fight ;)

We must first deal with the race traitors before we get to that. Priorities user

I think the shock value of things like the Coon Balloon will help us wage psychological warfare to help root them out. Imagine if Daykwan and Lil Boogie couldn't find they cousin or awntee for a few days and then they saw thier nigger corpses floating around and getting caught on power lines amd sheeeit. Its would be like Candyland except the candy is dead niggers. I bet a lot of minorities would start leaving willingly

I'd pay a bunch of college dropouts $15/hr to drive around in trucks with robot controlled .22s on the roof that NEETs can use via microtransations.

If only you could invent a pair of balls and a penis worth fucking.

coon balloon would be in every independence documentary for 200 years

Keep it up nigger. You're going to end up in the Keep Frying Coons and all you'll be talking about is muh dick because you're a fucking subhuman that is incapable of abstraction

Some niggers might float up there for years and come down like frozen pieces of poop from a niggery time capsule

Free Fried Chicken booths.

First let's take care of the Jews. Once the Jews are gone, we can do anything.

Game On.

Yes!

>keep it up
Blacks will keep fucking your women yes. Maybe you will become a wizard one day.

Exploding Capones

good news those women are going to hell just like u cock sucker

Maybe your race will be worthy to cohabitate the earth with real humans one day. Oh, wait, no they won't, because you're a nigger. You've never touched a white woman in your life and your race is worthless

You're focusing on the whip when you can take off the whole arm.

Maintain focus on the real enemy, user.

Perfect for nigger face explosion!

Legit not black but that looks tasty.

a 50 foot deep concrete lined pit filled with 30 feet of grape soda, since niggers can't swim they'd drown when they try get free grape soda

eat shit bitch ass white boy punk

I would release highly toxic variations of Vaseline and cocoa butter that would rot their elbows and knees to the core.

WHat a wonderful idea!

Get coon ballooned, nigger. Where da white wimminz at?

The Grape Drank Ape Tank

>We will engineer a whiter future with hate machines

Because human hate isn't efficient enough, and too swayed by emotion and blood sugar levels.
We will build machines that do our hating for us, day and night, without end.
This is why you don't fuck with white people.

We create a drug that makes them suddenly be able to detect how much they stink

then they all suffocate

All you would have to do is tell them that they get $50 for turning in others and they get immunity once they turn in 50. As you see in Libya, they don't have a problem selling each other out.

Could never tell wtf these idiots were intending in this webm

Maybe she offended the river god or some shit

adultery, they say

Nigger Digger Trigger: Picture a Front Loader with a Shotgun in the inflex of the knuckle. Picks up dirt, lifts up above head, shoots nigger dead into hole, drops dirt back.

if you're gonna post gore at least do it in threads full of newfags. you're posting it in the one place where it has no impact