Are men with long hair degenerate? Why?

Are men with long hair degenerate? Why?

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

MODS

yes

No but faggot who worry about another mans hair is.

how is this related to politics?

MODS

>implying debates on what is degenerate or not aren't inherently political

You must be new here.

Still a shit thread though.

was every European man in the 1600s degen

>why don't you cut your hair?
>because i don't have to

>He hasn't read Leviticus
Pleb.

This.
/thread

Poor guy, i look exactly like him.
Those receding hairline spots are so sad

Shut the fuck up you Nigger country. When the Moslems festoon your half breed entails along the balconies decorated in black flags you'll realize you spent too much time killing bulls rather then taking care of your immigrant problem. Calling mods? Of course you'll call for help, can't handle a thread leave it you mutt.

You married a jew

I miss my long hair even though it made made me look like a fag

had a bad day?

He's right you know

It is degenerate because it is effeminate.

A woman being with a long-haired man might as well be a dyke.

that hipster faggot is a degenerate.

not all men with long hair are hipster degenerates tho. pic related.

im a NEET with no gf i wish i was married to a jew or any other type of girl

Degeneracy: racial tolerance, being mixedrace, having nonwhite friends or working for a nonwhite, self harm
The rest: austistic semitic-inspired screeching

no they are based

God you fucking mudslides. You know when we stomp you into the fucking ground, in the very streets you fucking parade around, I'm gonna be so happy. That is if any dirty sand Niggers leave any of you shitheads alive for us to curb stomp. Oh, we'll deal with those dirty Moslems but only after we fucking kill you. Eat shit you aids infectious cunt of a country

No. Long hair is fine. Maybe a bit shaggy but that's kind of the point.

nice larp as a mentally ill retard

No
Why'd you cut it?
>effeminate
That's why you lift and don't grow your hair out if you're a soy boy.
Good movie

This is literally in the sticky as a topic NOT to make.

>"Is X degeneracy?"

I bet the mods here will let this reach 300 posts though. Then I make a topic that is slightly off topic and BAM... I get banned for three days.

Yeah fucking LARP, because know one could ever hate a shitiard. Fuck you stupid dog Nigger

Meh, not degenerate, just gross.

Beards are degenerate though.

He didn't say "Is X degeneracy?", he said "Are Xs degenerate?"

how bout you stop hiding behind a memeflag?

GOD I WANT TO FUCKING KILL YOU PERRO MALDITO DE MIEDRA I HOPE I CAN SEE YOU AND FUCKING BEAT YOUR ASS TO DEATH WHITH A FUCKING CARTON OF YOUR STUPID NIGGER CIGARETTES. MUERE MIERDA DE LOS TOROS ANTIPASHTEÑOS

Yes, just like Jesus Christ!!!!

quality discussion

And yet we can own military grade firearms and swastika flags and you would spend a long time in a cell for either

Long hair isn't degenerate.

>pic related

The only way to be truly based is to dress like a 17th century French musketeer.

All other styles are merely imitations of this level of class. People who think they're "sharply dressed" because they can match black pants with a black suit jacket and a white shirt will never be able to comprehend true style because they're trashy knaves with bad taste and etiquette.

neither of those are ilegal here, simply no concealed or open carry

t. balding hairlet

>appear in playgirl
>get pissed when you find out its mostly fags that read it
lel

i dont know, i think my aesthetics are superior with its 21 century ironic nihilistic style