>look behind
>3 teen nogs are walking behind me
>remember from Sup Forums keep eyes on niggers at all times
>remember the knockout game
>turn 180 degrees
>walk backwards keeping my eye on the nogs and facing them the whole time
>they look confused
>this goes on for a whole block
>they eventually cross the street and walk off stiff confused.

Any dealing with blacks stories?

>be autist
>stare at children for 15 minutes while walk backwards
>come home to brag about it on the internet

Cool

Checked and keked.

You may have saved your own life, friend. Even Kek praises you.

>What's this pasty white geek doing staring at us like that?
>Man that nigga looks like a pedophile. Come on Jayvon, lets move quick past this creep. I still got an essay to write for school tomorrow.

fpbp

you lived to post another day. Well done op.

Is it hard? Having to live with your extreme autism?

Digits don't lie
Time of day?

Check'd and you are right, this is the most betautist post I have seen on this board in along time. Imagine bragging to people "yeah these 3 black kids were walking behind me, and the internet told me to be scared, so I turned around and walk backwards away from them. They knew I wasn't scared, cause I was looking at them, but I was walking away from 3 kids. Showed them some alpha eye contact tho."

Oh to be a 1st world pussy

around 7pm

You could've been a statistic user, but instead you were a real human bean

Cant conceal carry in my state faggot, so I have to be extra vigilant

I wouldn’t have trusted them either, but you sorta handled it like an autist like everyone is saying. I would have stood aside and acted like I was doing something to let them pass.

Yeah I figured you wouldn't be outside anywhere near sunlight hours you social retard.

True and weird.

wish i lived in a country where i couldn't walk down the sidewalk without having a gun.

>he avoids going out at night like a women
top shiggy

Wish I could live in one with no self defense laws, tv taxes, kitchen knife waivers and Islam taking it over

>walks backwards because racist virgin shitposter spending to much time on internet
>trips over unseen object and knocks self out, nogs steal wallet anyway

>7pm
>Not a normal social time

Not everyone can be a rural and suburban retard.

You stupid nigger
Around blacks never relax
Not around blacks start at them like a fucking retard.
Just watch shadows by your feet next time that is all the jump you need.

This fucking user they were prolly all in suits downtown or something

Then take a boxing class, pussy. Spend 3 hours a week working a bag or some mats, not bragging about starting on the internet. I would consider that alot more vigilant and proactive than looking at someone. Staring ain't gonna do shit if those 3 nigs you are shaking your knees about rush you, and I know a thing or 2 about fighting niggers from working in prison. Man the fuck up and learn to use your hands.

>Liberals took my guns

Well if you were a man, you wouldn't need one to fight

no suits, typical hoodie swag shit on.

Have fun boxing nigs with guns

Could've beem a statistic, opted instead to become autistic.

This. Always play it cool. Don't relax, but don't look like you're scared of them. If these nigs were actually thinking of jumping OP thwy would have.

so turn my back? Ya dont think so

If you have to walk through an a sketchy nigger ridden part of the city, just make it look like you might be on meth.

Good Job...

Never let a Nigger sneak-up behind you...

Never trust a Nigger, or a Jew.

No, you should let the Niggers know you KNOW what they are.

something very similiar occured to me user
>be me
>walk down street
>look behind
>3 teen nogs are walking behind me
>remember from Sup Forums keep eyes on niggers at all times
>remember the knockout game
>turn 180 degrees
>fire thirty rounds from my ak, kill three nogs and two bystanders
>plead not guilty, feared for my life, told jury "around blacks never relax"
>currently serving five consecutive life sentences

Like he said, let them pass.

>be me
>leaning against building waiting for friends to show up, surfing reddit on Android
>old black man walking by. well dressed. sharp looking
>smile at him. nod. and say "good morning"
>he throws his hands in the air and yells "hands up don't shoot" at the top of his lungs
>be confused, keep playing on phone
>realized he was being racist towards me
>should have called him a nigger

Never forget

lmao

OP was right to do this and right to report it here in the friendly confines.

Don't listen to the redditors comments, user. You took the right course of action.

Thanks bro, didnt expect so many nog sympathizers on here

>A conversation never had by any nigger ever

The nigs are afraid right now. Very afraid. It manifests as anger because the afroid is a peacocking species that uses top dog status to get dat ass.

Your mission, anons, is to use the negroid's own neurosis against it. To do this, never relax around a nog, but give yourself plenty of plausible deniability. For example, if a nog is walking behind you, turn around quickly and walk the opposite direction until you are behind the nog. Then bend to pick an imaginary small object off the ground etc., and proceed following the nog. He will be looking over his shoulder the whole time because he is secretly hoping for a fight. And he is scared.

Also, drive the speed limit. Nogs will tailgate you. Antagonize them by using their own idiotic behavior against them until they chimpout in a rage.

Then, when they finally explode with vitriol and attempt to goodify you (when you literally did nothing wrong or aggressive, just didn't back down as expected), just empty a full magazine into Trayvon's center of mass.

That's all there is to it. They are not compatible with huwhite society and are barely able to keep their composure enough to avoid becoming felons in the first place. Add a little honest I-won't-be-nogged pushback and ypu can generate a chaos monkey that you can pump so full of lead he'll be a #2 pencil in the afterlife.

>be me
>live in eastern germany rural area
>surrounded by only white people
>read Sup Forums daily
>complaining about black people
>never seeing a black man in your life

Those sidewalks are too small for 2 people to walk on. That's more of a courtesy than racism.

>Reposting the same story over and over

stfu faggot

>letting them approach you without your fists raised ready to swing
kek, found the soybug

i love how now one realizes that literally all niggers are autistic and that's why they end up settibgbthemselves up for confrontations, creating drama over nothing, and generally sperging out, problem is autism only works when you have enough IQ to have foresight and at least SOME semblance of impulse control

You live in heaven. Just don't get run over by a mudslime.

>Autism Speaks
the post

lmfao