Iceland Thread: I was in Iceland in 2003 and noticed only beautiful women (and men). Why was that?

Iceland Thread: I was in Iceland in 2003 and noticed only beautiful women (and men). Why was that?

Other urls found in this thread:

barstoolsports.com/dont-use/study-says-people-in-north-dakota-have-the-biggest-dicks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are all related and there's only about 350,000 of them?

Pure Nordic genes, although some people have a Celtic admixture.

Technically I guess they are all related although they have enough genetic diversity to survive major bottlenecks.

And 500 years ago no one banged the uggos. So there you have it.

All the beautiful brit women were literally stolen.

>avoiding the obvious fact they're all white in iceleand
It could be anything

There aren't any ugly white people?

Purity of blood does the best
Iceland is less inbred than shitskin Spain lmao

There are and they must be sterilized. For me, beauty means a lot. Like I want all uggos purged (quite convinient it covers ALL the shitskins), and I’m not fucking joking.

We don’t need fucking reasons to justify REJECTING and EXCLUDING (you). Personally, I find all nonwhites and mongrels visibly disgusting and aesthetically displeasing. Imagine you seat and enjoy a beer with your friends around medieval building listening to folk music and then you see some hapa drunk bitch loudly screaming something in her phone or disgusting armenian roach in fake leather jacket creeping out at people. Luckily it’s rare here, but why can’t subhumans who want to be friends with nonwhites or mix their blood fuck off from OUR lands? There is Brazil for “people” like that

Touche. Being white I am willing to accept criticism. 99% of who I saw were real beauties.

Why do white women love black guys so much though?

Someone explain why 70% of children there are born to single mothers. That's almost american nigger-tier

I was in Sweden in 2006 and only noticed white people. What happened?

kill yourself

JUST. are you racist or something?

>it’s subhuman nigger/chink/pajeet cuckposting again
No one does, incel. I know that bitch and all of her lovers are White as it can possibly get
Sweden is very segregated all memes aside

I've been to Keflavik, you aren't joking, everyone there is incredibly attractive. I'd be willing to bet it has a lot to do with the small population and selective breeding between attractive people. I'm sure it will be muslim at some point, though.
>such is scandanavia

What about Björk tho

Floki only picked the best of the best of the Nordics to settle with him.

this is good btw, we can send those fucks home

I told you some days ago the same...
Russian men are ugly and they all look the same. KYS first.

And just like that, hope is restored. Now I'm leaving before you take it away again.

Scandinavia is doing far more nationalist progress than source of your “European” genetics

Men are shit.

Op noticed the beautiful men because he's a bisexual faggot.

> I was in Iceland in 2003 and noticed only beautiful women (and men).
>2003

Not so fast goyim. 1/3 of the schoolchildren in Reykjavík is non-Icelandic now.

Thank you for not breeding

Actually it's not just white woman, East Asian woman love BBC as much (Or even more in the case of Japan) than white women.
It empowers them by humiliating their own males who ultimately do nothing to prevent it.

Removal of shitskins is not even “if”, but “when” type of a question. All the decent folks with money and power know “what’s up”.

Lmao@ shitskin incels and cucks with their spam. The only real thing is Big Bavarian Cock. Biggest measured dongs in the world are in South Germany, Central France and Scandinavia. Hungary and West Balkans follow pretty close though
barstoolsports.com/dont-use/study-says-people-in-north-dakota-have-the-biggest-dicks/

This Eurotrip alone fucked more lasses than y’all fappers ever said “hi” to

>B--but we need race mixing to make people more attractive and not inbred!
>Muh hybrid vigor!

Race mixers BTFO by a tiny, volcanic, island country.

kek that'll prob be true next episode

bjork looks inbred m8

mhh looks like they need the soros threatment

Cause she’s Inuit and not Icelandic
Mongrels and shitskins do know deep down that they are a “human” and aesthetic downgrade for anything they get involved with

/Thread finished

Nordic women were always beautiful, the only brit women that were used as sex slaves were the celts.

that must of sucked being a Celt woman in the viking ages

Nah man, they were valued as fuck. They were the most valuable sex slaves.

>LeL even as a sex slave, you live a better life than a free shitskin, thanks to the white man

And thralls weren’t really treated bad in Iceland or Nordic Kingdoms or Jarldoms. Beating or harming them wasn’t a norm, they had their own things, money and other

Because black men provide them drugs so they exchange pussy and mouth to get high and not feel guilty, and like a child, women want to rebel

>"beautiful women"
>posts 5/10

When I was a hormonal 13 yr old we stopped and stayed a weekend during our European vacation on our way back. My jaw dropped at how beautiful the women were. Literally didn't see a single ugly one of child bearing age. I wish I could move there. I need to find my gameboy color I lost at the mall in Reykjavik too. Had a copy of warlocked in it.

She looks pretty but I don't like those dyed hair.

Because there no subhumans around to produce mutts with.

No Jews...

No Niggers...

Equals productive, families...