Do you agree with the continued medicating of fake disorders like ADHD...

do you agree with the continued medicating of fake disorders like ADHD ? when will trump stop the American big pharma scam

for kids ya. I'm in the legal field and a lot of people get scripts just to get an edge on work

I'm glad my life isn't so pathetic that I follow the news cycles of other countries.

We need to address genital mutilation first.

all these fake disorders were invented in the USA

Ban amphetamines worldwide in the 70s make up fake disorder start selling amphetamines at 10000% markup, So darn wrong

who cares about the ethics of giving toddlers meth when it helps me get my gender studies degree?

What kind of scripts are popular? Ritalin? Modafinil?

You're right that the United States is in desperate need of changes to the way we give out prescriptions.

The problem is the entire system is flawed. If changes do indeed happen it won't solve the problem but instead block people from getting the medications they genuinely need. For example there is a big push to block painkillers from being prescribed. People that have genuine health problems will find it harder and harder to get the medication required to live their lives normally. Meanwhile if a kid's parents go through a divorce he will be given antidepressant medication and be forced into a lifelong mental imbalance.

I have friends who take pill cocktails from their docs, it's usually adderall and vyvanse here in the states. Don't forget all the Xanax and SSRI's as well. Crazy common, crazy is common.

I think pain meds should be prescribed but drugs for fake disorders like adhd, no

REEEEEEEEE don’t take away my adderall script it’s the only thing that keeps me from feeling like I want to kill myself
Why do you even care

The disorder is fake, they just made being a person who doesn't like sitting down all day at a desk a pathology, but the drugs are fantastic so it won't stop.

because adhd is fucking fake and they tell people they wont function and their lives will be shit unless they buy their overpriced amphetamines

This is what pisses me off.

HMM, THIS DOES NOT SEEM TO FUNCTION WELL IN OUR STRICT, UNNATURAL SYSTEM OF SITTING AT A DESK ALL DAY DOING WHAT SOMEONE ELSE TELLS THEM TO DO. THEY MUST BE BROKEN! I wonder how many really creative people have been utterly destroyed by idiocy like that.

It’s not about adhd being fake you mong
I literally wanted to fucking kill myself every day before taking it
What would I do. Tell me

No. ADHD is not a real thing. It's just (((them))) trying to make boys act more like girls.

You will never know because youve never dealt with your actual problems you just take meth like a common drug addict

What you could do is limit the meth, learn a hobby and set some goals for yourself instead of taking a magical pill that chemically tricks your brain into feeling like you did.

I was coping as an adult before
The difference is now I’m not miserable. Is that wrong? Do you honestly think unending suffering would somehow be worth it to me year after year?

Just another excuse to let jew doctors pump your children full of mind numbing goy drugs

just sort yourself out

one of america's biggest problems.

Kicker is that the working joe has to pay for the lazy ass upper class leftists' fake medical problems.

I have adhd and it's hell. Imagine sitting down to work and then not working because your mind continues to focus on anything that isn't the work you want to get done. It's just impossible to focus on something you aren't interested. The only way you can get work done is when you have little time left at 4 am and begin to panic. Fuck my life, this is the worst disability on earth.

First time poster, don't let the assholes take you away from your medication. Rx dosage is not street dosage. Rx quality is not street quality. Ideally, you would not need this, but I believe it is helping you.

You can stay, leaf

That's cause your work is boring shit. It's not you.

I meant school work. I've completed every single assignment at the last minute since middle school and I'm in my third year of university.

What do you mean fake? I have ADHD.

My point stands.

Jewish-owned pharmaceutical company made fudged studies to sell their shitty pills that actually make you less healthy, and bribed (((lobbied))) the government to allow them to advertise their pills.

Makes perfect sense

It's not boring, I just can't focus.

That's more or less the definition of boring. The education system was reformed in the early 90s to favor girls. The education system considers boys to be defective girls, hence the need to drug them up.

>The education system was reformed in the early 90s to favor girls

Can you elaborate on this?

ofcourse he cant. This thread is full of paranoid retards

ADHD is fake

its all part of the plan for 'common sense gun laws'
anyone who's ever had mental disorders requiring meds will be denied right to purchase guns. Dems know that they will never get the vote to ban guns but they can come up with ways to make it really hard.

Do a search on "school favoring girls over boys" Even normie news sources know this.

as designed.
how often to dr's deny these drugs.. notsomuch

do what all your ancestors did.. man up or fucking die

this the absolute state of burgers holy shit

>What do you mean fake? I have ADHD.
of course you do.. they diagnose everyone with it

Don't bother he's just trying to come up with excuses to substitute his willpower with drugs

He'll probably ruin his mind and spend ten years picking up the pieces of his life like me

>unending suffering

My friend went there and bullshitted the doc and they even bragged "we give this to 6 year olds" when he pretended to be apprehensive

It's lisdexamphetamine too, vyvanse, literal amphetamine

Pharmaceutical kikes need to hang. They went from doping up kids with this stuff to taking it to an even further of an extreme and are now drugging kids to pretend to be the opposite gender

Seriously how the fuck is it still happening, it's literal child abuse to tell a boy he's a girl just because he feels like it, and give him sissifying drugs

Honestly sometimes I feel like trump is just another kike, but then again I remember they're trying to impeach him so he must be doing something right. It's just nowhere near enough

We seriously need a nu-hitler to gas these fucking disgusting child abusing kikes back to the ninth layer of hell

Adhd is legit, I know because my emotional stability is leveled and I am more calm on rx adderall.

>my emotional stability is leveled and I am more calm on rx adderal.
Pacified.

Yah it's better than wanting to blow my brains out one day and be on cloud 9 the next. Many fail to realize adhd comes with emotional regulation issues. I also visit a therapist in conjunction. I'm a successful engineer so I do what I have to.

>I am more emotionally stable and calm on amphetamine

I doubt how this is possible but if it is I don't think the few people who are so fucking broken justifies shoving drugs down the throat of any child who's grades dropped a little or doesn't give a shit about the retard tier busywork they make you do

I was lucky. I'm old enough that I was out of high school before they started diagnosing every single male student with ADHD.
Seems strange to me that all my classmates where able to go to school without needing to be medicated.

You do realize adhd brains are just deficient in norephrine and dopamine and since adderall boost these transmitters for adhd it gets you closer to baseline level hence you get calm like a normal person. Haven't you heard parents with adhd kids often complain the medication turns them into a robot, it's the opposite of getting fired up on stims.

You probably have an iodine deficiency.
*sigh*
Most americans do.

wouldn't you think it was strange if your doctor told you that you needed to drink a bottle of vodka every day? I don't see how its any different with the shit they prescribe now.

and some girls were medicated too. What you are referring to is neurotypical privilege.

I take iodine everyday
Yah because alcohol leads to emotional instability. All a therapeutic level stim does is alter neurotransmitter levels. Now you can argue that the genes leading to adhd neurotransmitter makeup are valuable from a genetic diversity standpoint, perhaps they have an advantage in certain evolutionary situations. Whether one choices stimulant type medication is their personal choice. I prefer therapy in conjunction with medication.

(((They))) broke you and are now charging to fix you. Sounds about right.

Lmao.

So I make 80k a year and my prescription is 10$ a month. 120$ a year is change.

Yeah. Neurotypical privilege does not exist despite evidence to the contrary.

I remember when I was a kid the schools wanted me to take ADHD medication. Now that I'm older I'm so calm and lazy. ADHD is a fake diagnosis. Being hyper and not paying attention is part of being a kid.

Hitler took amphetemines and almost took over Europe. He probably wouldn’t even had taken over Germany if he didn’t take it.

Take over the world user. Your wife will be proud

idk I just wish there was a pill to cure my awful gas I cant control my anal vortex and smells I feel it coming on aah shittt

>BBBBBBBBRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPTTT
>bbbbrrrrrrr
>whhhhhiiiirrrrrrr
>SUUUUUUCCCC
>BRROOOOOOOOOOOONNNNKKKK
>ploop plooooop
>flush*

Fix your shit diet user.

enjoy ban
t. pc

Is it over diagnosed? Yes. Is it fake? No.

I had Tourretes Syndrome when I was a teen and was exhibiting OCD behavior and a sudden change in impustivity, and attention after the neurological injury. It’s not a coincidence that some people with Tourette’s exhibit the same behavior. It’s frustrating when people call this fake.

Not all disorders are fake. ADHD and ADD are fake

I have adhd. It's basically being unable to focus on schoolwork but focusing really well on games (particularly ones that actually test your mind like dark souls). However the pill actually does help me noticibly in class and I daydream quite less than I usually do.

Yo don't need a pill bruh. There's brain exercises you didn't grow up with, because your ass wasn't spanked enough, that don't cost money like pills do.

Fucking jews. Adhd it also worsened by severe lisp, moving schools, And being ultimate NEET.

what if there was something that only destroyed the brains of smart people?

if youre not a shill , then im glad that shit is working out with you. i feel like a zombie , i feel dead inside, i tried taking modafinil to give me a kickstart but it only gave me a huge headache .