ANTIFA did NOT de-rail that train. Stupidity in TRACK DESIGN did

What you are looking at is an ACTUAL PHOTO of the CURVE where that train derailed. Tell me now, how could a 85' railcar negotiate a RADIUS OF CURVATURE this tight ???) Thank You.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDOI0cq6GZM
archive.is/zPElt
archive.is/ES3F4
archive.is/ZlS8C
archive.is/z2dGi
archive.is/KkOSB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do the MATH.

you know trains are divided up into cars, right? the whole 85' train isn't trying to go around that, it's the individual cars that are. fucking dunce

>implying communists are a voice of authority on rail design

ANTIFA DID AMTRAK

DOMESTIC TERRORISTS

From this perspective it looks like a lefty to me.

The thing is. What really happened doesn't matter.

We need to make antifa believe they did it. Then watch the magic unfold

You're in an 80' long railcar. On it's FIRST Inaugural test run on NEW Track. It is moving at 80MPH.

It encounters a CURVE with a RADIUS that is easily 15' TOO SHORT to accommodate the actual length or distance between the Wheel Trucks upon which the same is sitting and traveling around.... (WTF do they think is going to happen next?)

hahahah very well played

Why the fuck hasnt the world standardized this shit
arbitrary rail gauges was one of the reasons the Austro-Hungarian Empire had a bitch of a time moving supplies and men around during WW1

>Leftists can't into basic operating principles of a piece of technology that's existed for over a century now

"Educated left"

you are just eyeballing it, you don't know shit, shut up

How can trains make a turn if tracks are flat? Do the math. Flat tracks. Trains aren't real.

Stupid motherfucker was probably snapchating a picture if his balls as he went 50mph over the speed limit for that curve. Lucky just got launched down the road.

I thought the ruskies on-purpose used a different gauge so that opposing forces could not advance by rail if russia lost territory. I thought the ruskies burned down entire towns too if they were lost in war so opposing forces could not use the buildings.

>Why the fuck hasnt the world standardized this shit

The world that matters has standardized it, it's the backwater third-world nations that haven't.

>Why the fuck hasnt the world standardized this shit
Why does the US use imperial units?

Yes...the problem is the DISTANCE BETWEEN the individual RAIL TRUCKS to which each individual car is RIDING atop EXCEEDED the RADIUS OF CURVATURE of the actual railbed or curve in the Right of Way itself.

TRAIN CARS were TOO LONG to negotiate the curve pictured in the original PHOTO. Look at it. Tell me HOW an 80-foot-long railcar can go AROUND that curve without DE-railing.

> Tell me now, how could a 85' railcar negotiate a RADIUS OF CURVATURE this tight ???) Thank You.
yw

To get to the moon and win a World War

Going to go out on a limb and say that this happened because the Cascades is a POS, a set of shared wheels between each car rather than sets of independent trucks. In addition it was going faster than 79 anyways which is the limit for the whole line, this segment was supposed to be 40.

The stargazer wouldn't have been phased by this, notice how the genesis loco didn't derail.

Guess this will bumb up the siemens contract on the new rolling stock.

because our economy is #1, we are the imperials

That's one of them there AI Smart Trains. Fucker was even flying for a short time.

I do agree with you about design flaws though. I wonder if there is a website for showcasing them? I have a few I could add.

>To get to the moon and win a World War
The moon was conquered in metric units.
And the world war was won by the Russians.

That's my core argument. This was BRAND NEW Track an they had not run the full length new railcars on it yet.....the same ones that de-railed.

Right hand did not know what the left hand was doing. I am guessing they probably had 20-something Mechanical Engineers from gawd-dammed Bangalore in here on an H-1B Visa designing this stretch of track.....

(even a simpleton can see from that photo just released that stretch of track has a curve too tight to handle a train going 80 mph. Obvious!

>because our economy is #1, we are the imperials
China is #1

They're better

The trucks rotate around the center pin

mmm...i see...its this then

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDOI0cq6GZM

This has less to do with the track itself, on appearance that's an incredibly doable curve for a train.

Just not at 80mph, which is the real argument here.

Was not brand new track, was a commonly used industrial line that got the approval to be used by amtrak to save some time.

Not on the cascades

Q is the central point between sitting at my PC and doing PT. It's also the central point between me eating Pi and sitting on the toilet. M seems to be my maximum power level between being well fed, well read and we'll exercised. Oh fuck, you should have showed me these maths earlier so I could have flown to WA and Supermaned this train into the air while ironically lecturing men about the dangers of manspreading. Too wide of a gap tends to interfere with the censors of the AI train and causes the washing machine to go off balance.

Flat tracks and a flat earth. (((they))) knew the train would never make the turn the whole time.

you have no fucking idea what you are talking about and are a disgrace to mathematics
embarrassing

Meant to say on a normal rail car

>This was the first time a train ever negotiated that curve
Ha ha, dum-dum!

Do you have a NON-telephoto-compressed pic of that?

he fact that you're in here shilling that ANTIFA didn't derail the train is going to make people think they did.

That's some half assed shit right there.

very carefully

lol exactly

this is some Steven Paddock level of antifa terrorism

Cascades is garbage. Im not happy about the deaths but im glad that one of them is gone.

Yes. It would be a terrible shame if people were to believe such a barefaced lie.

Checked and actually keked.

Jeezus H Christ on a Gold plated Pogo Stick bouncing atop the Temple Mount in Jerusalem! Are THOSE the WHEELS those cars ride on? Who designed that?? This is the kind of infrastructure planning and engineering you get from a skill set consisting of Sally Snowflake and Apu Ramalamadingdong Patel each having obtained their MSME from Univ of Phoenix online and Bangalore Technical. People who have never gone to war nor have fathers who have. It's your future ameriKa. Enjoy it.

They need to design these things more like rollercoasters. There's no reason that turn had to be flat. Create an embankment to flow.

I wonder if they even did a test run on this track before they started carrying passangers.

America is borderline third world

Yes of course. I'm sure the concrete they poured solely to derail the train had nothing to do with derailing the train.

They plan to send rich people into space in ships with no waste disposal. You're literally just supposed to hold it til you get back to Earth.

LOCK EM UP

I live here cargo trains go by multiple times every day no issue.
First train of the day derails
Suspicious

By going 35mph and not 81mph you double NIGGER.

What if the train has to sit there stationary for any length of time? Trains don't continuously move like rollercoasters, there's delays, traffic and obstructions sometimes.

it was probably some train-hopping ANARCHO-CRUST PUNK OOGLE. they love antifa

....that...and Thermite does NOT melt Steel I-Beams nor 120 pound Rail.

OP why do you talk like a boomer?

Wtf is this why does each car have one pair of wheels? Seriously.

>Service on the Cascades route is provided using seven articulated trainsets manufactured by Talgo, a Spanish company

The eternal spaniard

By not running into concrete.

GLOBE EARTHERS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>even a simpleton can see from that photo just released that stretch of track has a curve too tight to handle a train going 80 mph. Obvious!
Not obvious to the poos from Bangalore

There is a pattern of similar behavior, recently, and in the same area.
>September, 2014, Everett, WA
Antifa blockade railroad track for eight hours
archive.is/zPElt
>November, 2016, Olympia, WA
Antifa blockade railroad track for a week before police clear the track
archive.is/ES3F4
>April, 2017, Olympia, WA
Antifa pour concrete over railroad track
archive.is/ZlS8C
>November, 2017, Olympia, WA
Antifa blockade railroad track for two weeks before police clear the track
archive.is/z2dGi
>November, 2017, Medford, OR
Antifa use wire to sabotage railroad signaling, blocking all traffic
archive.is/KkOSB

We do not want Obama's Doritos! These chips taste of poo poo!

Train lives matter (#)ConcreteKillsYo

By slowing down.
Train sped up before derailing. Someone hacked it. Made it speed up.

When I was a kid they taught us the metric system because we were supposed to switch, but somehow or other we never did.

Do you mean jet fuel? Because thermite is commonly used melt steel.

>You're in an 80' long railcar. On it's FIRST Inaugural test run on NEW Track.

Uh .... you know they already did the test run a few days ago fine?

And uh, you know it's a multi segmented and leaning consist, right? You also know the run was rated for 79 mph.

T. FOAMER

It wasn't the first test run, genius. They've been testing it for over a month. This was the first official day it opened for operation.

no...i think i'm going with antifa did it.

Superior system based in reality.
Metric is artificial bullshit for retards that cannot into 36.

do u kno what's bait

Commies are as good at growing food as they are math. No wonder they couldn't land on the moon.

What's next in the commie innovation timeline, they're like 50 years behind us. Are they going to develop leaning rail cars next?

This. OP is either a shill or fucking retarded. Trains navigate curves like this all the time.

At this point it’s hard to tell what is bait and legitimate stupidity.

Wasn't the first train to make that curve though.

By slowing down to a speed that is at least lower then whatever speed it was traveling at today.

Dude, learn focal length you dumb shit

>Do you mean jet fuel? Because thermite is commonly used melt steel.

My bad....LOL!!

I know that route (capital division) pretty well.
that s curve's always a pain.
Scott Gordon "this whole line is an accident waiting to happen"

The only train/IS-5 crossing I could find approx 5 miles south of Lakewood.

Lol capitalism was supposed to eat itself 100 years ago according to commie logic

Telephoto foreshortening omitted.

Can we talk about how annoying all those people on Facebook who "checked in as safe during the train derailment"

Damn. If I had a Facebook, I coulda been like, oh my God the train will never make this turn coming up!!!

thinks trains haven't been traveling that track for a hundred years

this entire thread pic related

I used to play soccer on that section of track, there's no way a train could fit on those rails

we go after antifa

>communists
>hindsight

"Hey maybe it wasn't a good idea to espouse an ideology that led to the death of hundreds of millions of people" said no communist ever.

trans have very low self esteem and frequently go off the rails. Tragic but common. Most are the product of single moms

When I first started watching a livestream this am, there were 3 or 4 dudes walking the track like investigators looking for evidence.

Commie logic is to put another train through but this time going faster

>that last train wasn't a REAL train

Phhhhbbtttt