HAIL NEHLEN

HOLY FUCK. Paul Nehlen is UNBELIEVABLY /OUR FUCKING GUY/

>supports Generation Identity/Identity Evropa
>NAMES THE JEW
>refers to the act of being banned on social media platforms as being "shoah'd"

We need to support this fucking guy as hard as we possibly can.

HE IS /OUR FUCKING GOY/

Other urls found in this thread:

electnehlen.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he needs to go all in at this point or the kikes are gonna devour him. god bless nehlen

DOUBLE DOWN

Wowza

You done goofed bro. Hope I works out for you

Not being snide but who is he?

go back to twitter faggot

Where can I donate to his campaign? Would legit do just about anything to work for this guy.

He’s replacing (Paul Ryan) I’m not sure how you couldn’t support this guy
> based Wisconsin
> make Wisconsin based again

electnehlen.com/

>electnehlen.com/
Thank you.

Obviously. He did an interview on Fash the Nation

He's been on FTN TWICE

Challenged/challenging Paul Ryan for his seat. He's been a guest on TDS.

what a retard. how to become unelectable in 3 easy steps

kill yourself kike

How is he wrong, though? If not this, then the world's most famous white nationalist community clamoring over him as "their guy" surely will.
This guy will go nowhere.

>you can't actaully be a politician unless you are a cuck

its this faggot mindset that leads 99% of conservatives to become spineless pussies in politics

Fucking legend. This motherfucker has to get into office.

could be an educational campaign like ron paul

Shoot GOP
Vote people like him in

>not understanding how the overton window works
we need to do everything we can to get him elected. even if he loses, we will red pill thousands along the way

You've seen WHO'S NAILIN PALIN
Now get ready for the long awaited sequel
WHO'S HAILIN NEHLEN

Eat a bullet Shlomo.

>DOUBLE DOWN

Against Jews you have to DESU.

Female version

the most ourest guy of all our guys

I wonder how many tiems he's seen these pictures only for it to become real right in front of his eyes.

We'll see. The Overton window has been widening more quickly recently and this man has one foot inside it and one foot out. It will be informative to see whether or not he makes it. I hope he does.

> associated with Enoch the jew

Hope no one actually falls for this

Not on TDS, but he's been on the #1 show FTN.

Shadilay. I gave $100 to this avatar of Wotan when I heard of his problematic chutzpah. Lend him your power, lads. He is the tip of the spear. The international jew must not hold our nation hostage any longer.

you scared, kike?

Nehlen is my life

Not a kike. I see through their ruse. They want to prop up an overt propagandist to defeat and smear the right. It's been their standard MO

Fuck off back to your faggy discord.

Wisconsin you have one job to do. Nehlen is the most important candidate of our time. Don't let this opportunity slip through your hands. There may not be another one.

Oh, goodie goodie goodie! We need a hand wringing image for huwhites.

How is he at giving speeches? I'm un-ironically thinking we have may have a new Hitler on our hands.

If you're gonna shill be a little less transparent.

>throwing the race because Jews successfully fire you up in public
Disappointment.

>Doesn't appeal to female emotion.
>Hitler
Yeah buddy I don't think we are there yet. Hitler knew how to make women and children sympathetic in his cause. He didn't shitpost on Twitter about kikes. Hitler spent a significant of his time speaking about the poor ruined German youth and the defiled women. This is how you subvert the female. Men will follow women.

This guy fucks.

I mean just because he's a politician that names the Jew doesn't make him the Fuhrer.
Duke did it.
Pat Buchanan did it, too.

It's impressive and he has my full support but he wasn't particularly inspiring on FTN. He was likable but doesn't strike me as a great leader,

We need to volunteer for his campaign. I doubt he’ll win but the campaign be great for IRL networking (his supporters will be 100% our guys) and will get out ideas exposed on the national stage. It will also be a good way to demonstrate to sympathetic normies that our ideas are breaking through to the mainstream. Although I don’t think anyone on the alt-right believes democracy is a long term solution, having popular political figures on our side when the time for transition comes will make the change a lot smoother.

Twitter is underrated. Do you know how easy it is to have a SJW account and be completely subversive? It's a fun hobby to just say outlandish SJW shit but throw in subtle facts that will red pill anyone who looks it up.

>idk why whites care about being a minority. White minorities in nonwhite countries are treated better than in Amerikkka. Just look at South Africa or Zimbabwe.
>of course PoC are oppressed! They are involved in 80% of all violent crimes!
>It's complete insanity that anyone can buy an assault weapon. In 2015 violent white males with rifles accounted for over 300 deaths! That's insanity! 300! That's almost as many as Chicago! #GunControlNow

I also like to insert myself into conversations about slavery to blame white people for slavery because they made the "peaceful Jewish minority use their fishing boats as all of America's slave ships".

>ourguy
no shit. he's been on FTN at least twice.

>Men will follow women.

The other way around, really. Good, sincere men will motivate women to adopt their cause.