Does anyone thank god every day for Trump

I no joke love Donald Trump.. I truly believe he was sent by God. He will serve 8 years then pence will serve another 8. God Bless him, he took years off his life to be our leader

Trump is honestly amazing. He triggers dumb ass liberals so much they are sperging out and revealing to the world how stupid they truly are way ahead of schedule.

Quit being a faggot

Call it what you wanna call it. To each their own. Trump was and still is our last hope and I am so thankful for it.

No. He's better than hillary, but he's not going to do anything about the real existential crisis that is facing the country, which is the jewish influence over our government and society.

Do you really think that there is a grand Jewish plot for dominion over the world or is it instead a group of wealthy, power hungry assholes some of which are Jewish?

I absolutely love Donald Trump. All of my friends do too. He’s making America Great Again just like he promised and I would do anything to help him achieve that worthy goal. Anything.

Exactly what this user said. Nothing sadder than you neet brainlets that sit on pol all day blaming jews for everything. Islam is literally destroying the world, and you STILL cannot stop blaming hollywood jews for everything from 9/11 to your pee pee itching when you don't shower.

>Do you really think that there is a grand Jewish plot for dominion over the world
Yes. I have eyes.

>Nothing sadder than you neet brainlets that sit on pol all day blaming jews for everything

he's a pedo and a kike

I thank God for the Patriot Military IC and the NSA that decided to switch from the Rothschild baby raping, killing and eating side, and having president Trump at the forefront helps too

Nothing sadder than seeing you faggots pretend that trump is an anyway not just another controlled stooge being told what to do and say

MAGA And blessings upon our god emperor

Dear Lord Jesus please bless and protect President Trump. Amen.

Drink another glass of fluoride water

Yes. Very thankful for Trump and I'm not even from the U.S. Meanwhile we have some cuck running around gay parades wearing Chewbacca socks.

Praise the Lord for using his holy spirit to make Donald into a king David like figure.

begone NWO shills.
PRAISE KEK.

>He will serve 8 years then pence will serve another 8.
Don't know about this, but I do thank God that Trump became president. If it's true that the military is backing him, then God Bless America, the last bastion of the free and the home of the brave. This is the war of Good vs Evil of our times, and I hope Trump and the military win.

>Do you really think that there is a grand Jewish plot for dominion over the world or is it instead a group of wealthy, power hungry assholes some of which are Jewish?
I think that there are elite Jews, who are not real Jews, but have lost their way. Most Jews, even though they practice exclusivity, are normies by nature. I also know that most people on this board have the sense to see that is true.

honestly i do thank god for president trump. i thank god that there wont be a majority liberal scotus for several decades at least. that alone is enough.

>I hope Trump and the military win.
You mean you hope trump continues to use our military to implement the jews plan in the middle east. Trump isn't fighting evil. He's just a controlled figure head doing what he's told.

Thank God it's the Trump era!

Trump isn't God?

I completely feel this way.

Of course, brother. I thank God for Donald Trump and Steve Bannon, along with our alt-right men such as Andrew Anglin, David Duke, Richard Spencer, etc.

I actually finally see that people are right about christianity. It's turned americans into completely useless delusional retards.

I might kill myself when his run is over i can't bear to go back to having some cocksucking liberal queer being in charge and apologizing about something everyday

Only ignorant people and Jews claim that Jews do not criminally organize to keep power. They do.

I think he's fucking garbage. I was amped at first but he's gotten fuckall done in his time in office. And fuck you idiots for shilling him so blindly. We're a year in and no wall, no Muslim ban, nothing. Fucking idiot.

Yep. You can tell it's a Jew just from the fact that he is agitating us over Muslims. If that didn't clue you in, there is the degenerate dick reference. Jews don't have an internal moral compass.

Trump is a kike shill. Your government is sold. Voting is for slaves. Stop hoping and worshiping Trump and get back to slaving, breeding and paying your taxes Goy!

I don't want Trump out of office in 8 years. I no shit want him to stay on as Caesar. There is basically no life possible after Trump, and a Republican can't win in 8 years anyway.

Then we go to war. It won't take 18 months though.

Punished Trump is real.

Because you are coward and lazy
you sit down and think this unknown rich fuck will do anything you like and close your eyes when he do stupid shit

hell even people in old era still stand up and fight in the name of Hippies , communism , patriots or even stars singer like John Lennon

Fuck you and Fuck this era

Jesus wasn't an immigrant.

GUILTY
Modern day Cyrus

Holy shit this thread is pure the_donald boomerposting, fuck off already

>or is it instead a group of wealthy, power hungry assholes some of which are jewish?
>Some of which are jewish

I honestly believe that Trump will bring in the seven years of plenty, while the one to follow will bring in the famine of all famines. The Mark of the beast famine. I urge people to do as you should, if your gut says use these years to prepare, then by all means, don't deny your instincts, that are probably being led by God the Spirit

GO TRUMP, TRUMP IS BEST PRES EVER

I can’t quite differentiate the exception and the rule, many (((coincidences)))

Why do people think Trump is religious? I've always known the religious right in the US was pretty easily manipulated as evidenced by guys like Osteen and Robertson who fly around on private jets and run huge mega-churches to pay for their numerous mansions and fancy cars, but at least with those people, they had a long history and were involved in the church from a young age.

Trump has never been religious in his life and there are people that unironically think he turned over a new leaf some time in 2016, at the age of 70. You talk to most pastors and they will admit nobody can get "saved" at that age. Furthermore, a lot of him see him as a christ-like figure, almost like they want to be fooled by a literal anti-christ (which I don't think Trump even fits anyway)

So are they just legitimately stupid/naive or have they truly lost their way because the TV man became president?

>nwo
>worships a false idol
I know you think the memes are funny but you should try and find truth not laughter in the world.

2016 was one of the best years of my life and I have Trump to thank for it.

Where's the rest of the letters in your acronym? Pedos were always counted in your LGBT group. They even march in gay pride parades.

Why not both, kike?

Pedos will perish soon.

Hooooly fuck. Riiiiiight on buuuuuuud. Who fucking cares, you sound like such a faggot slurping any presidents dick like this. Anyone who worships a politician deserves to be shot into space.

Larping faggot detected. He's doing that "guilt by association" thingy.

Jesus Christ lol. Thats the nerdiest thing Ive seen in awhile. Thanks for the laugh.

No one unironically thinks Trump is religious - he’s a means to an end for evangelicals. Hopefully he has a pragmatic side, unlike true believers like Bush

I voted for him so liberal tears would flood the cities everyday.
I have yet to be dissapointed.

Only if you don't know.

>Bush
>true believers
Yeah, believers in Moloch

>figure head
opinion discarded

>No one unironically thinks Trump is religious
This is just not true, the majority of Trump supporters think he is religious. You do not speak for anyone pleb.

i legitimately feel much better with him in office. i just wish the lefties and msm would stop acting like such massive cunts about it.

my only regret has been being honest with my lefty friend about supporting him. And that breaks my heart.

Light worker checking in, God bless you and everything you pray for user.