Someone redpill me on the alt-right

Someone redpill me on the alt-right.

Is it dying? It seems like the media hit you guys pretty hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QqSoNttPIfs
youtube.com/watch?v=EUVJZy4Nsh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there was never an alt right to kill, just a term used by the media to describe a bunch of groups they couldnt fit into any other box

Oh yes exactly! because some few anarchic misfits can control the massive multimillion dollar Hollywood media with an image board and shitposting.

>Media

Who cares about those salty fucks?

Ohh noes the jewish media is attacking us

>It seems like the media hit you guys pretty hard.
Posts with a Nazi flag. Calls others alt-right. Checks out.

Yes, it's dying, though most people here won't admit it. Charlottesville scared away a shit-ton of people who were in the process of being redpilled and nothing has really gone our way since. In fact, there's a lot that hasn't, including the current in-fighting and fracturing going on courtesy of the e-celeb scandals.

>alt right

Alt right isn't even real.

i wish could whip out these arguments in real life. screenshot'd

It's more that Charlottesville was hugely demoralizing because of the car attack. That's what lead to the infighting over minor shit.

The "alt-right" is a dumb umbrella term for a bunch of different groups of people who agree on very little besides the 14 words and as a result they constantly fight over petty shit. I prefer #AmericaFirst and NRx.

The alt-right is an invention of the liberal media, just like the women's pay gap. They look at all these different factors they either don't understand or want to ignore, paint it with a broad brush and say look, there it is.

Who's Richard Spencer then? Shut up twat.

Yep we are dead now kys and never come back

>you guys
well, seems we are all still here, apparently

a russian agent whose goal is to balkenkenize the usa like we did with the soviet union

balkanize*

Whatever ups and downs it goes through, the underlying causes don't go away, so it's an eternal spring. You blackpilled? Watch this interview with Faith Goldy:

youtube.com/watch?v=QqSoNttPIfs

>That fucking exit sign UNDER the goddamn screen

Wow, I would never go back to that cinema desu.

>Black guy with fat gook instead of Mary Sue Rey

Seems like we're winning

Really, really surprised it didn't turn into WMBF

There is not now nor was there ever an alt right. Anyone claiming to be alt right was bandwaggoning for attention. The media used the term alt right as a substitute for Nazi without seeming dramatic by calling people actual Nazis.

A white nationalist who is a faggot.

Honestly yeah, I am blackpilled at this point. People who would have joined our cause have since fled back to center or into the arms of the Left. Either way, this only allows the Left to grow stronger and more influential. The Right pushed too hard, too fast, without the means of actually continuing the narrative assault. Now the mentality is "both sides are so crazy, let's just ignore politics!" It doesn't help that much of this was fueled by memes, which only last so long before people tire of them. That's what this is at this point, Right-Wing politics were seen as a "2016 thing" and now people roll their eyes about it in the same way you'd see someone react to a Chuck Norris joke these days.

Nah they are planning to enrich the Chinese next.

>black character hooks up with gook sidekick instead of the white protagonist that young white girls look up to
This is good for us, ya simp

A communist nigger

No-one forgets what has been told to them.
Whoever becomes "alt-right" is this way forever, you cannot unsee and unlearn the truth.

Controlled opposition.
Never once in Sup Forums history there was ever a moment when some fucking sperg user declared any part of this site..
>alt right.

If you won't commit acts of violence for what you believe, you're just a LARPing faggot. People understand this intuitively, and when the alt right pissed itself and apologized post-Charlottesville, they saw everything they need to know.

Want to see your little gay movement make a comeback? Assemble a small group of people and fire bomb something or beat some antifa ass, and then brag about it.

Not even the CIA niggers apologized for Charlottsville you lying kike,
youtube.com/watch?v=EUVJZy4Nsh4

they attacked the group of people called the alt-right, which can be fucking anyone and hardly affects anything we on Sup Forums do, wether you consider us alt-right or not is non-important.

t. kike shill

Bullshit. Every right wing talking head went on the apology/denouncement tour, all over talk radio and cable news. The only person who showed any balls whatsoever was Trump (go figure), and even he didn't go far enough.

The alt-right is a lose group of a bunch of different groups. It's a shit label like most labels. Identity politics is shit.

nice get

Some guy who believe in white nationalism. At least white nationalism is an idea that represents something.

Alt-right represents shit all.

Alr-right never existed, it was a media label for anyone who they don't like.

Nobody

t. FBI agent

Give names.

It's just mainstream now.
That's why it seems to be fading.
Haven't you noticed the protests going away?

Pretty soon we're going to have documentaries on PBS (paid for with YOUR tax dollars) about how the Jews manipulated public opinion throughout the 20th century (and the early 21st).

And no one will bat an eye (well they will, but you won't hear about it, because Trump killed Net Neutrality).

YOU'RE GRANDCHILDREN WILL EITHER BE WHITE GENTILES OR THEY WON'T EVER EXIST.

Came to post this. No alt-right to kill.
Sup Forums on the other hand died Nov. 9, 2016

Set phasers to gas

Alt right never existed

It was a term made up by lefties so they could more easily group and villianize anyone with right leaning opinions
So no we were never hit by anything

4channers BTFO

These people follow a fat slob of a man and are concerned with the appearance of other people?

I think you're not very aware. It was the election cycle that drove this whole thing in 2016, and people were exhausted of it then. People are finally able to ignore politics for the first time in 2 years so they are.

jokes on her, i'm to bald for weird hair cuts

nice meme flag

the new star wars is universally reviled

this is the end of multiculturalism

The function of the alt right is to be a strawman. they can beat it up and who cares? it refers to nobody.

lol did this shit actually happen in the new star wars movie

hahaha holy shit

haven't seen one since they rebooted but i can see why less and less people care, way to destroy a brand

in before muh box office, it could be triple if they didn't alienate their main fanbase

also that pic is disgusting and makes me sick to look at

Yeah, the nigger fucking porky the yellow pig is better than shitting on white woman.

They also say the alt-right are angry bc have smoll benis

The alternative right is traditionalism and it is failing because it has yet to actually become self-aware of what it is, hasn't organized with a leader and the such, and hasn't made anything to rally around based on the first two principles. It's literally an unorganized mob of people subject to the wills of the (((Overlords))) via controlled opposition such as Tradthots and Stefan Molyneux. Through these sort of people, the movement has slowly been dying.

The only way to stop it is to not be the "alt-right" defined as being an alternative to the already existing right but rather a system of thought and ideas categorized as Traditionalism with solid things to rally behind, Music, Men, Events, Reading Material, God, and a solid grasp of eschatology. None of these things are currently present in the movement and it will not continue on if the certain steps are made to it.

That's why you see so many people on Sup Forums against these things such as Music, Men, Events, Tradition, Reading Material, God, and a solid grasp of eschatology, it's a form of decapitating of the movement and making sure it won't ever evolve into anything and slowly decay. These are the things that drive human communities and groups and without them, people just become a massless, soulless, blob that is acted upon rather than acting upon. Anyone against these sorts of things are shills and don't wont the movement to evolve and organize, spot them and harass these manipulators, psyoperators, and memetics that drive people away from these things with all your strength because if you don't we will never organize and there WILL be no opposition to (((Them)))

You must be mistaken. There's no way a Progressive person would ever body-shame like that.

a massive faggot

E-celebs hurt the 14 words movement more than the Jew media ever could.
They were just money and attention whoring roasties with dirty pasts, and as soon as they were inevitably called out for it, instead of apologising and saying they're trying to be better now they went full SJW demanding men respect them for their vagina.

It's the end of the year dude. Everything w---s down at this time, its only natal.

The ALT RIGHT WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

>alt right
never existed
>Sup Forums dying
HAHAH

Sure?

Everyone finally sees that they're just the new boomers. Gamergate/Chanology nerds trying too hard to be edgy.

>muh god

As long as you find yourself relying on a "higher power" you will always falter. Learn to love yourself and embrace yourself over any other entity and suddenly you will find yourself capable of doing anything you desire.

>it never existed
>we are thriving.

Honestly, you shill.

Not a shill, I actually agree with you for the most part. I just feel like the "god" thing is a crutch. We got to where we are because of the god idea, if you wanna build a society that can't be co-opted, you need something better than god. Self-affirmation to me would be more effective than God as a motivator.

>redpill me on the alt-right

It. Does. Not. Exist.

i'm doing pretty good

naaa Gen Z and later millennials are the first to be exposed to redpills. Boomers are literally the most retared group of humans in history and wont believe anything they don't hear on MSNBC, CNN, or FOX. It will take time but ass soon as the brainwashed fat fucks die and the meme generation rises we have a chance. Daily reminder we are making progress.

You have a deeply corrupted view of theology based on Western Protestant thought which honestly is very wrong. I reccomend reading the writings of early Christianity and taking no regard to the modern pastors and the such.

The alt-right definitely exists, especially on youtube and twitter, through core people like Millennial Woes and Richard Spencer, the right wing movement is growing steadily for sure. A problem is many newcomers like Lauren Rose simply don't want to accept the label due to how hot it is, though they generally agree with everything the alt-right stands for. Same with Black Pigeon Speaks. And I dont blame them for that
What stops people from viewing and getting redpilled by youtubers such as Millennial Woes, and the alt-right podcasts(which are great), is that they are fucking long and in-depth, and normies would barely understand what they speak about sometimes.

What kind of dogshit cinema has an EXIT sign below the fucking screen?
JESUS CHRIS, I MAD

A Nazi LARPing faggot, who acts like he is a leader for some non-existent movement so he can feed his ego.

Charlottesville was just a bunch of shills.