This triggers the communist

This triggers the communist

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.chron.com/thetexican/2014/04/when-boris-yeltsin-went-grocery-shopping-in-clear-lake/
cnn.com/2014/01/27/world/asia/choco-pie-koreas/index.html
businessinsider.com/choco-pies-have-an-unusual-history-in-north-korea-2017-12
lfb.org/the-north-korean-nail-clipper/
reddit.com/r/news/comments/22oir0/i_lived_in_north_korea_for_the_first_15_years_of/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institutional_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FREE THE CHAINS OF THE WORKERS.
OINK OINK CAPITALIST PIG

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jell-O Pudding pops are responsable for the fall of communism.

Take off your meme flag faggot

I hate commies and love capitalism but I must say that walking though the grocery store saddens me. Dystopian future is now - eating weird boxed, bagged and frozen processed foods as your only nutrition.....kinda sad.

Would like to be in like a trad street market like Skyrim with fresh meats and produce and fresh made snacks, desserts, breads etc.

Well, you can always visit a local farmer's market.

You must not explore most of your grocery market

he was literally culture shocked during that trip

many high level soviet defectors couldn't believe for weeks that the shops they were shown weren't just fake propaganda props and ordinary people really lived that well in the west

this is what communism did to people

>Dystopian future is now - eating weird boxed, bagged and frozen processed foods as your only nutrition
if anything your ability to eat healthy now is better than it was back then, even if it's not THE cheapest option

It really does. They think it's "wasteful" competition.

>cherrypicking

>disregarding farmers market
>not buying fresh produce amd cooking yourself
>the flag

Amerilard.

When the Premier of Russia is shocked to tears by supermarket shelves, your argument is invalid

Is that orange pumpkin looking thing rotting at the bottom?

Why show picture of swedes?

Yeah but we're fat now so who is the real loser?

blog.chron.com/thetexican/2014/04/when-boris-yeltsin-went-grocery-shopping-in-clear-lake/

The funny thing is, they thought it was propaganda because that's exactly the sort of thing they would have done.

in most rich western countries people aren't fat

it's an american thing ...

maybe you should listen to scientists and cut carbs from your diet

>tfw can't buy a pudding pop anymore
>have to make them

>hurr durr this symbol of gluttony and the destruction of the small traders triggers commie so that means its good XDD
You fucking idiot

Willing to bet those are all Moscow

That symbol of gluttony didn't destroy one tenth of the small traders that communists destroyed, you ignorant swine.

Willing to bet they are all post communism, too, going by the quality of the photos.

fresh milk isle 1

>When theres food

That was at the grocery store that I went to growing up

user....

yes it was the mo of the soviet state and is still russia's today, like the doping scandal and other things showed

they successfully fooled western economists for example, as many believed that the east german gdp per capita was higher than the west's right till the wall fell

too bad that 90s during Yeltsin were worse than 70s and 80s according to all of my relatives
>getting paid with food or clothes
simbly ebic

Does Walmart trigger commies?

That's the most depressing pic I've seen in a while.

>being a godless commie
Hell is for ever!

How so? It's been depressing for the past 13 years I've worked here.

Yes. I am surrounded by 56% on all sides.

Same thing is happening with North Korea.

>Choco Pies
cnn.com/2014/01/27/world/asia/choco-pie-koreas/index.html
businessinsider.com/choco-pies-have-an-unusual-history-in-north-korea-2017-12

>Nail Clippers
lfb.org/the-north-korean-nail-clipper/
reddit.com/r/news/comments/22oir0/i_lived_in_north_korea_for_the_first_15_years_of/

Communism didn't hurt other people, it was people who hurt other people. They are the same people that hurt other people under capitalism, libertarianism, or fascism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institutional_syndrome

this is a powerful thing, prisoners that spent most of their life in prison and then got freed often go as far as to fake rob a bank just to go back

prison is better than freedom

I think I'd rather have this then what we're about to have with republicans in charge.

my mother literally got paid with fucking jam in june 1996
she worked as teacher in school

>getting paid with food or clothes
Sound's like my life

God Bless Boris.. I love when Russians began to come here and we welcomed them .. proving all the lies about war false and we care for out fellow men.

>Communism didn't hurt other people,
it's as dumb as saying that slavery didn't hurt people, which is basically the same thing

it did hurt other people, dummy

Does being wrong ever get old? Let me know if it does.

HIGH TEST POTEMKIN VILLAGE

Gorbachev would have given her rubles

you can't eat rubles can you?

Lol, good luck

Dude I know you, you've been on Sup Forums for a while. I've seen you post before about how you've been working at Walmart for a decade now