Redpill me on pipe smoking

Is it going to kill me or is it being misconstrued with the cigarette Jew? Does it actually improve mental acuity and how does it compare to caffeine?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/HitlerWasNotRacist/
youtu.be/5fwrw9e9094
sustainableseedco.com/tobacco-seeds/
sott.net/article/221013-Health-Benefits-of-Smoking-Tobacco
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just buy a pack of Marlboros and stop being a hipster faggot.

NSDAP approved.

NSDAP approved but OP used a pic of a Kike smoker. Jewbert Kikestein

reddit.com/r/HitlerWasNotRacist/

Was Einstein and every other great man of history a hipster faggot? Any caveman can roll a cigarette

Yes, they were. Just smoke a cigarette if you're going to use tobacco. Everything else is a pain in the ass.

>cigarette jew
>not knowing tobacco is the least Jewish industry

youtu.be/5fwrw9e9094

There's a difference between a Marlboro and pure tobacco leaves in a wooden pipe. That's what I'm trying to get to the bottom of.

Honestly, I very much dislike pure tobacco, at least in cigars. Doesn't agree with me. I quite enjoy a cigarette though.

>Thinking naming the Jew is always in the literal sense

Tobacco used to be cold-pressed
Today it's heat-processed for economy
The latter is what kills you
Find a book by Hans Eysenk, 60s or 70s era. He was a smart guy, a smoker who'd researched it. Also a psychiatrist. His research revealed that only certain blood-groups contract cancer from tobacco

Interesting, do you happen to know what in the processing causes the cancer? Am I able to grow my own tobacco in a way that will not kill me?

Good luck buying tobacco seeds. It's easier to grow pot than tobacco.

Why's that

Mouth Fedoras from a time past. Just get yourself a vape and embrace your inner fag fully.

Because growing tobacco is incredibly illegal. Google it.

>sustainableseedco.com/tobacco-seeds/

Done.

I had no idea. Was very illegal when I was a kid.

Just vape nigga. Healthier and the only “medicinal” property you are missing is a mild MAOI.
>but vaping is gay!
No, caring about what other people think of your image is gay. Wing psychologically ducked by a fear of mere association with homosexuality is gay.

The only reason for pipe smoking ver vaping is the aesthetic which, guess what, makes you gay.

You aren't suppose to inhale pipe tobacco.You are suppose to smoke it like cigars. I've got some Peterson Irish Flake and some Lane 1Q. Its much higher quality than cheap, disgusting cigarette tobacco. Cigars are way better than high quality pipe tobacco though.

Niggers are 50% more likely to get cancer from smoking. In that respect, tobacco is based as fuck

Bonus trivia: daily exposure to second hand smoke makes you 16% more likely to contract lung cancer. Daily consumption of whole milk makes you 140% more likely to contract LUNG cancer.

Smoking is redpilled. Don't believe (((scientists))) who tell you it's unhealthy.

Maybe it was in the shithole you grew up in.

You put tobacco in a pipe and smoke it. That's it.
If you're taking up pipe smoking to be kewl kill yourself immediately it's just a way to deliver chemicals/flavors into the body. I have a few pipes but I ended up defaulting to smoking cigars because it's easier.

Being psychologically cucked*
My fucking autocorrect still won’t accept “cuck” but has already learned partial Portuguese words from captchas, what the fuck.

... No it isn't. In almost every state I can grow my own for personal use.

you should be more concerned about trying to get food and toilet paper

>The only reason for pipe smoking ver vaping is the aesthetic which, guess what, makes you gay.

I don't smoke a pipe to be seen doing it, I get a nicotine rush from sublingual absorption without razing my lungs as I don't inhale and I smoke it as a substitute for cigarettes and because pipe tobacco tastes far better.

I tried e-cigs and it just made me smoke way too much nicotine from chasing the satisfied feeling that I get from tobacco.

Oh yeah the U.S Government just loves people growing their own giant poisonous plant and taking money away from big business, that's why it's legal to make your own alcohol OH FUCKING WAIT

How does a pipe compare price and quality-wise to cigars? I like cigars, but now that I've bought a house it's harder to fit them in my budget.

Not worried about being called a faggot because of my superior a e s t h e t i c

Smoking tobacco is good for you or at he worst neutral. It's the fibreglass in the filters and the chemicals in cigarettes that's bad for you.

Read up on benefits of tobacco to get woke

You can buy a box of Principes which are very good machine rolled cigars for less than a dollar per cigar.

>What is home brewing
Fuck off retard

Spare a link, wise one?

It's still fucking illegal shit head and if you got caught selling homemade alcohol or tobacco it would be worse than weed because you can easily kill someone if it isn't prepared correctly

You can make your own alcohol, retard. Homebrew supply stores are common in any reasonably sized city and you gac buy a still on Amazon. You just can't sell it without a license. That's so Bubba and Cleetus don't make people go blind with their methanol laden shitty moonshine.

God damn I hate you.

We're not even talking about commerce we're talking about personal consumption go bother people on Sup Forums

sott.net/article/221013-Health-Benefits-of-Smoking-Tobacco

Seems to be useful for mental disorders in me cases. I notice I am more outgoing after smoking some.

15% of all lung cancer patients never encountered a cigarette or 2nd hand smoke.

50% of all cancer cases are due to lifestyle choices.

Everyone is lying to you.

Pipes and cigars are entirely different beasts from cigarettes. Cigarettes have basically all the lung and throat cancer risks. The mouth and tongue cancer risks are higher with the other two but even that higher doesn’t amount to more than a few percent more than non-smokers. Not inhaling basically saves you from the other lung effects. If you’re genetically disposed to lung cancers and smoke cigarettes you’re screwed, like dead before 40 screwed.

My 2 cents are (having smoked all) that cigarettes are an addiction for conscripts & convicts and I’d never go back to them after my pipe. Pipe smoking is an indulgent hobby, not a compulsion. Being a restful & contemplative pursuit generally enjoyed outdoors, taking up pipe smoking reduced by blood pressure about 10 points. That it annoys finger waving ninny nannies as well is pure gravy.

You don’t need expensive kit either. A cob pipe from Missouri Merschaum will set you back 8 bucks MSRP and will smoke better than briar pipes an order of magnitude more expensive.

Thanks for the insight, user

Pipes are extremely economical. If you’re buying a 1 3/4 oz tins @ 14$, you’ll get 16-20 smokes under a buck a piece and it only gets cheaper with the larger pouches and tins. If you a cigar guy, try blends with more Perique as you’re probably accustomed to more nicotine than most pipes will serve. Definitely try a little of a lot until you know what you like.