Go to gym

> Go to gym
> Sit down at a machine and start lifting
> A roastie comes over and lays down about 10 feet directly in front of you
> Spreads her legs and starts doing hip thrusts in skimpy boy shorts (volleyball shorts) directly in your line of sight

WTF are you supposed to do? Is it a trap? Is she just trying to bait you into looking? Does she want you to look?

Pic related: same type of shorts same body movement.

>bait you into looking

kys betamale

Get up with a subtle look of disgust on your face and move to a different machine where she is no longer in your line of sight.

>sit down at a machine

Get the fuck out, faggot.

You're supposed to just enjoy it my friend. Unless that's not your thing?

Sounds like something she could do out of sight if she really wanted to not get looked at. Staring seems rude, but I don't see why there's any problem briefly admiring the scenery.

I frequently admire the scenery if good looking people are doing something attractive while I'm walking by for ulterior purposes, sitting at a red light, etc.

Ignore the roastie and focus on your gains

That's basically what i did. I don't get why female volleyball players wear such ridiculously small shorts. It's a sign of degeneracy in my opinion.

make it a face like pic related

>uses machines
>complains about girls doing hip thrusts
DYEL? Hip thrusts are an amazing exercise for girls

Yes she wants you to look you fucking moron. So dont be a pussy and look. But dont stare for too long, otherwise she will call you out and accuse you of rape or something.

acknowledge her with eye contact, once. from then on, go about your own business without looking at her. if she WAS trying to bait you, she will approach you if you ignore her

>machine
confirmed DYEL

She's there to work out and isn't giving you a second thought, degenerate. Move along.

little did she know...

Women are more flexible than men, so they need to wear much less clothing than men playing the same sport.

Nothing. Continue you’re workout. You’re there to put in work and better yourself not flirt. Have some focus for once in your pathetic life.

Why even associate with such a attention seeking whore to begin with?

1/10. Made me respond.

Worse part about going to the gym. I go to just work out. I don't want to talk to anyone, I don't want to make friends there. There's always that grill that shows up and just ruins it all though.

>doesnt know what lat pull downs are

> he uses a machine

he just did his exercise and left

:Q

Cowboy up and wait for the official green light

lol no. Especially not with modern clothing materials. Although you will never find me complaining about the miniskirts and everything else the make the womens' teams use.

t. male who is more flexible than most women

You're supposed to focus on your workout.

She wants attention, yes.

Feel free to look, don't stare like a retard.

Yes she wants attention but she probably doesn't want you. Give her no scorn, give her no looks

>Does she want you to look?

Yes

The goods are on display

But you keep doing your reps

The game is, to make HER look at YOU

Do weighted alt grip pullups instead.

I do a few machines as part of my routine I was using a bicep curl machine at the time.

That's a good way to not get pussy.

This. If it was an honest mistake, she won't even notice. If she is a slut, she will be shamed.

>She's there to work out and isn't giving you a second thought, degenerate. Move along.

Thread.

Yes she wants attention. It is the female's way of passive showing interest in a male. Feel free to mount her from behind and reproduce with her. The screams you hear are her mating calls. No need to fret.

After this go back to lifting 4 gainz until another female starts the mating ritual.

Of all the things you might use a machine for, that one is hella lame. Use free weights, loser.

Women are lighter than men. So as a %, wearing similar clothing to men in the gym is more of a hindrance. This is the ONLY reason women wear less clothing at the gym.

> Go to gym
> Step inside power rack and start doing situps
> A roastie comes over and sits on a treadmill right in my line of sight
> Pulls out a big bag of yellow onions and just starts eating them, papery skin and everything
> Finish my set, start jogging in place
> This bitch has eaten a dozen onions at this point

WTF are you supposed to do? Is it a trap? Is she just trying to bait you into looking? Does she want you to look?

I don't think OP was trying to get pussy in this situation. I could be wrong though.

OP, were you trying to get a nibble of that lady curtain?

nobody wants her used up cunt

Stay away from the machines and you won't be on the girl's side of them gym.

Normal clothing weighs pretty much nothing. They voluntarily wear skimpy clothing because women like to feel like they're pretty and due to social pressure from what the other women are wearing.

This. OP is a dyel piece of trash

>be muslim
>get up and rape her infront of everyone
>strangle her and call her a whore
>everyone in the gym applaudes me
>BBC writes a piece on why drumph is an idiot

ez

Doing machines do not count as "lifting" you dyel

you are a total fag

Some chick caught me staring at her ass last night through the window reflection and started laughing her ass off you fucking sperglord. This is what women want.

Sure, but this seems to go above and beyond. Why not just wear a damn G string.

No, women aren't influenced by each other. They only are swayed by the opinions of men out of necessity because of our primitive culture. The only reason women wear less clothing is because they are more goal oriented and don't want anything to get in the way of their achievements.

Chad doesn't need the weight machine to support his 500 lb. bench press

No, I am married actually.

Ha, that happened to me once when I was on the cardio bike and i started cycling faster

Fuck her on the gym floor just like Arnold Schwarzenegger used to do during the 80s bodybuilding days. She wants it dude.

Are you attractive? If yes, you're allowed to look. If not, she's going to think you're a creep if she catches you looking and possibly get you banned from the gym for unwanted sexual advances.

777777 coming up

Have you actually met any women? They're endlessly concerned about what the other women are doing and how they appear by comparison.

look. yes. yes. yes.
if you didn't fap to 2d loli 3x a day you would've smiled at her, gave her a wink then went back to lifting and she would have approached you after a bit. instead you scoffed and did the MGTOW thing. congrats on placing yourself out of the gene pool faggot.

Just ignore it. Chicks are weird and do stupid inane provocative shit all the time. Biology overriding logic.

(You) are basic in your approach to women. THEY DO NOT WEAR SKIMPY SHIT FOR (YOU). They wear it for other girls. Have you ever known a girl that likes to "hang out with the boys" and show up dressed like a whore?

You mean the 7777 bench bro?

well, figured she did that because I am 6'3" and natural blond.

Bet she talks to me first.
Something like "Are you a model?"
and we end up fucking at her place.

Somebody has to be "Chad"

Their isn't a girls side where I go. It's a training center there are squat racks and deadlift platforms right next to the machines. It was actually leg day so I did squats right before, I was just doing the machine as a final exercise.

this a fucking thousand times

Wrong. You think that because you usually see women together doing the same thing. They are individuals. They are collaborating to better achieve their goals, but they are all their own leaders, not followers.

I prefer to go with a look of confusion. Like you would look at a nigger who is attempting to play chess. It's not hostile like disgust but not affirming like a mirin look. Look at her like you would look at pic related

Sure, if they're looking to get laid or show social status.

Sorry...
This Is for you...

thankfully my gf has a nice ass and breasts, 9/10 times I fancy a glance of another womab I get dissapointed, which really irks me, almost feels like I have it too good

tell her she has terrible form and then walk to another machine you fucking autist. women need to chase you, not the other way around

Whatever... I'm just busting your balls.

>smiled at her, gave her a wink then went back to lifting
This reeks of desperation

Why don't you go tell her to cover up? Actually, why don't we just get ALL women to giver up? We can wrap them in headscarves so we don't have to see their hair. And big black cloaks so we don't see their legs. And heck, just so we're not tempted, let's make sure she can only walk around outside with a male family member or husband.

>They wear it for other girls
>Have you ever known a girl that likes to "hang out with the boys" and show up dressed like a whore?

These statements are contradictory and wrong. Girls that spend more time with men dress more femininely because otherwise their personality would be smothered by the men ganging up on her and not letting her speak. It's a tactic to fight for her rights within the group and maintain her individuality. It is not for attention.

I never thought women wanted to be hit on at the gym anyways...seems like a trashy place to meet people.

One time my buddy's gf showed up pretending she didn't know the guys were all somewhere else and I was the only one home. All done up in makeup and fuck-me boots.

That was before I realized she wasn't his gf as much as something of a communal fucktoy. Bummer. Or maybe I avoided herpes that day...

(Taps you on shoulder, hands you papers)
Lawyer: You have been served.
My client, Miss Andrees, is suing you for sexual intimidation and gender assault.
We're taking all you got, Pervert.

Finish your fucking reps, if you wait to long between sets you won’t get gains

Your friend doesn't own his girlfriend. She is free to do what she pleases regardless of the reason. But the reason here just seems to be that she wanted to be taken seriously as an equal (probably superior) human being.

Walk over and punt her right in the cunt.

Just accidentally drop a weight near her forehead, be like oh I didn't see you there

1) rape her to death
There are no other steps

Nah, she wanted to fuck the only guy in the house she hadn't fucked yet, and be the first among her group of friends to do it.

you either have to pursue her or ignore her. Those are the only 2 choices. Staring is very beta.

I notice that girls feel like they won if they catch you looking. It makes them crazy if you DON'T look. It actually seems to turn them on to be ignored.

This.
If she really is interested she can talk to you like civilized people do.

say good bye to your money after she sues you

Wowee get AIDS homo.

Rip out a loud ass fart as you max rep 225 on bench

satan speaks to us in lies

plug your nose. avert your gaze to the gaping ham wallet hole and moose knuckle. and continue lifting. nobody lifts for women. if you get a boner to any women you are pathetic

Sounds like a very goal oriented, competitive, strong young woman. You don't have any right to disagree with her goals. She is a unique individual with the power to make her own choices and follow her dreams.

I couldn't help but look.

>THEY DO NOT WEAR SKIMPY SHIT FOR (YOU)
Nice complete lie, faggot.

You're supposed to ignore her completely and start acting like your working it real hard and start breathing heavy and grunting and shit and if you do it correctly she should present to you right then and there

kek

Found the fatty

tru, although it really messed with the first guy when she started sleeping around the house because he thought he had a gf. Looking back now I realize she had been flirting with me on a number of occasions, not just being fun while hanging out with the guys.

Exactly.
The Virgin lat pulldowns vs. the Chad wieghted pullups.
At least 75 lbs.

probably just wants you to go over there and kick her in the cunt

Ayyy lmao
This.
10/10 post
?pbp
Straya cunt

Be cheerful! She is enjoying her freedumbs!

No, I'm joking. You need to advocate for the State (municipal, state or commonwealth, federal) to begin sponsoring the Chruch in classrooms and everywhere else again. That's how you get decency laws passed, to spare your eyes. Pic. related was the end of those good times, but that is only the past of course, and the future can change to whatever you make happen, O.P.