Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

I hope I can MARRY Marika someday!

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/tsyfpi.jpg
kitchenseal.hatenadiary.com/entry/2016/10/30/234448
pastebin.com/Dd7uTYfj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ah man, we almost made 700 replies in the last thread

I tried uploading the RULES OF NATURE picture, but it didn't work. That one was 535k.

The image I posted in the last thread was 121k, maybe 500 is the limit?

She can just make a third prong using ice or use a water tentacle to aid her in penetrating Deluge.

Is anyone else having trouble posting at all?

I meant that as penetrating Bluebell.

An user post this in the last thread, can someone translate?

a.pomf.cat/tsyfpi.jpg

Hard to post as heck.

Idk she might penetrate herself with that water tentacle.lol
wow these post are slow...
connection error..
see how long I can type befor it post.

yeah I don't know wtf is going on

I guess if it does not send and gives you connection error wait till it hits 100% then hit it again. It sent for me doing that.

Test

Just when I thought I knew how to post images again the rules changed.

did the size change again, or is it because of the hard to post shit

Hard to post images right now, I made an OP for another thread but now I can't post images again.

Keek's really fucking with us for calling her a piece of shit.

yeah I just tried to post and image and it didn't work, so I guess we're back to text only for now

Keek is TL-kun.

He even censored lewd stuff.

They truly are the sexiest MahouIku pairing.

Well I'm happy I at least got this pic in...

What is this? Can someone translate?

Is posting still being shitty, I managed to nap for a bit

Test once more

with feeling

I think posting is back to normal, I just got up from a nap so I'm on mobile, but it seems to be working with no delay

Guess who I want to marry

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

Keek?

>Shinobu held her belly and laughed for a while, before wiping her tears and turning around to look at the high school girl, whose triumphant expression had turned sullen.

>"If there's anything funny, tell me ~su."

>"Nah, sorry sorry."

>"Master really taught me a lot ~su."

>The high school girl stood up, extending her hand towards the drawers. Due to the height difference between her and Shinobu, the girl could reach the picture without stretching. The picture was of course put in a frame. In it stood two smiling magical girls. One was Lapis Lazuline, the other person was half a head shorter than her. She had blue hair flowing to mid-back and an easy-going smile. Even though her physique was small, she looked older than the toothily grinning Lapis Lazuline.

>"This is my master ~su."

>"Back in your magical girl examination days?"

>"No no. She is the original Lapis Lazuline ~su."

>Shinobu wrinkled her eyebrows. She did not quite understand what was just said.

>"I'm the Second Lapis Lazuline, inheriting this name from the original one ~su."

The marked part was Laz I's appearance description.

I don't know where someone got the idea that she was a loli, she was never described like that in the TL or raw

>human Lapis is also taller than human Bellsie
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's pretty cute that Lazuline I and II took a picture of both of them together especially after knowing that Lazuline I hates the concept of MGs, they must've had an amazing master/mentor relationship.

Team ruler a cute

A Hana themed cupcake?

Perfect wife material, good taste user

Bellsie is small and cute and needs to be loved in both forms.

Come on Asari and Maruino, show us a teaser for how Lazuline I looks like already so people can draw the Lazulines like a cute little family.

TL-kun ver

Shinobu spat her drink, luckily, not on the carpet floor, but back to the glass cup.

“I’m sorry… that’s… what?”

“What’s so funny, Bellsie?”

“Nothing, sorry! It’s just… wow. You saw me because of details like that?”

“I told you, Bellsie. My mentor taught me a lot of things as a Magical Girl.”

“Your mentor, huh? Was she a Magical Girl or the Master of your selection test?”

“She wans’t the Master. She’s the original Lapis Lazuline.”

So somebody wanted the Deluge/Inferno fruit scene.

Starts around the middle of page 354.

Has S2 been announced yet?

No.

Nope but I'm still hoping.

>"Hell yes I did it! Go me!"
>"Yes you did it."

Hahahaha awww, so Inferno was proud.

For the user that wanted it, bigger version of Prism Marika

It read like "yacchatta ne, atashira?" / "yacchatta nee..."

So it's more like "we really did it, huh?" / "yeah, we did it."

She truly is the sluttiest element.

Didn't mean to quote.

pahfekuto woruta!

So when will the LoM make a laser cannon that was based on Marika's solarbeam? They already copied Mao Pam's wings.

Atashi is the subject, so it's not "we" but "I."

Yacchatta is an excitement idiom, "hell yes I did it" or "fuck no now I've done it."

I thought it was gentler, but hey, I don't mind if Inferno's proud to exchange first kisses with Deluge.

The gentler way would be それをした. So I don't know how to convey a more excited tone besides "hell yes." It could be "yay" I guess? But yacchatta always come off as ruder to me so...

PE sidestory about Inferno and Deluge when? Quake/Tempest got one.

Like I said, I'm perfectly fine with her being proud of trading first kisses, or tenderly realizing what they just did.

The important thing is that they must do it more often to get it right.

fanfic, mah boi.

Or fanart.

Maybe we'll get some in the beach side story in Circle of Life book.

it-was-hot-while-it-lasted.jpg

Too late now but maybe for the next civil war.

Build now, use for next civil war.

Fucking gookmoot. I can't even express my desire for a spy Magical Girl to seduce Marika for her flowers.

kitchenseal.hatenadiary.com/entry/2016/10/30/234448

machine tl:
The princess of the beach
I love ピュアエレメンツ before the prism cherry participation. I love ピュアエレメンツ after the prism cherry participation, too. ピュアエレメンツ which is the best in a まほいくにおける magic girl team.
The talk only of going of ピュアエレメンツ to the sea as shown in the title.An inferno is in high spirits by beach volleyball, and デリュージ is made to keep company with it, and クェイク is picked up, and it is said, and a tempest is a story only as for showing it by a way of child. Though it is only it, I am irreplaceable. I am irreplaceable only by ピュアエレメンツ doing a common girl. It is his true intention to want to watch activity of happy ピュアエレメンツ more, but thinks that this short story is a hard rare short story because I hunt, and a teacher said with] that it is difficult to write a story directly because [JC magic girls and ピュアエレメンツ have a short magic girl career. I savor the happiness that I can win accidentally. After all a ピュアエレメンツ short story wants to still read him more .

>Uh oh... A Pure Elements story back when it was purely just the Elements.

>I love the PE before Prism Cherry joined the team. I love the PE after she joined the team too. PE is the group I love the most in mahoiku.

>As per the title, it's a story where the PE went to the beach. Inferno wanted to play beach volleyball so she made Deluge go with her, Quake was flirted with, and Tempest was being a good kid. Just that, but it's precious. Seeing the PE being normal girls is precious. I want to see more stories with the happy PE, but just as Asari-chan-sensei said "The PE had a short history being MGs, it's hard to write their side story," so this is already a rare treat. I'll chew on this rare happiness. I really want to read more PE...

So there will be a little more Inferno x Deluge moment, and we'll see Quake's reaction to being picked up (by adult males I guess).

I wanna taste her BBC.

Does Deluge know she has plenty of competitions?

Funny Trick rounded her shoulders in despair. Wedin, on the other hand, let Tepsekemei put her down as she sighed. It would seem Captain Grace’s brains really were made of muscle and magic.
惊喜魔技沮丧地垂下肩膀,誓约薇汀则是边叹气边让蒂普赛柯梅把她放下去。葛蕾丝船长的脑袋里果然是肌肉与魔法组成的。

>It would seem Captain Grace’s brains really were made of muscle and magic.
As expected of worst Limited.

Bluebell is better than the other competitors for Deluge anyway.

>hello cq this is lethe hm
>im gonna need you to work overtime tonight hm
>unpaid overtime hm

What would slutty radio operator angel work as?

Huh, even after coming to like Grace a lot, I realize she's indeed still worst Limited. It's a bit of a surprise.

Doing what a slut does best for her boss.

Grace is a prototype Marika though. Why is Marika better than Grace?

But Clammy is 100% flat.

Because her human form is a cake qt while Grace's human form is like a gorilla.I still like both of them though

Because Marika is hilarious. That said, I don't like Marika that much. She's ok.

Because Marika is fun, Grace was boring.

I appreciate the differences between them though. I love seeing many types of personality.

The only thing Grace is good at is bullying and raping Funny Trick.

And beating up Trick's love interests.

It's @NyanNyan's day! (Cat's day)

>Is named @NyanNyan
>Doesn't even have a cat motif
>Has a dragon tail
>A pirate has more of a cat motif than her and there's also the villain wannabe

Asari and Maruino are hacks.

pastebin.com/Dd7uTYfj

>captain grace
>has no grace

Godspeed user.

I would like very much if someone knew where to find a CN TL of Jokers. Or Unmarked.

>Mana stood up and headbutted 7753’s jaw, then kicked her in the knee, then punched her square in the chest when her balance wavered.

Fucking brutal.

I thought the part where Grace tried to rip out the demon's throat with her teeth was pretty close.

Mana might be a human but she ain't no slouch against MGs. I'm honestly inpressed that she did that to a MG.

7753 let her do that though.

As Wedin demonstrated, even the weakest MG can bend metal with their hand and can jump to the rooftop in one leap. So it's really sweet of 7753 to stand still and be Mana's stress relief bag.

They truly were like a married couple.

Chink user, you might want to change problem child/children to problematic girls. I suspect the RAW uses 子 right?

It's weird to read
>There had always been a certain percentage of problem children who made such holes.
when we're talking about rogue MGs.

Domestic violence!

>She took off her cap, and hammers immediately fell from it

Wait what. This has gotta be the most random thing I've ever read in the series and I love it.

Surprisingly not. It's 問題児, which is apparently problem child.

But problematic children sounds better.