You will never have a cute girl living in your computer

You will never have a cute girl living in your computer.

Also, Mekakucity Actors thread.

What does Sup Forums think of said show?

Does it get better? I'm at episode 4 and am bored asf.

Instantly forgettable, and better off that way.

Jesus god no, Finish it if you hate life.

More like Mediocre Shitty Asstors.

Manga was better

The first 2-3 episodes I hated it, then it got better.
Shaft tried to be special snowflakes making everything look more creepy than it should (and sucking at geometry as always).
I wish they didn't skip last part where they liberate the girl stuck in the loop of deaths, whatever was her name.

I was captivated through the whole thing. It's not often I find myself unable to stop watching a show. Just taste I guess. I also have a soft spot for robutts or anything similar.

Standard Sup Forums response.

But not-Miku is shit.

It was unfortunate that they skipped that but I thought they did quite well considering it was only 12 episodes. At least it wasn't Katanagatari tier skipping.

Miku is meh tier in comparison to the likes of Ene, Chii, Mira, I'm sure there are others but since I just finished the show all I can think about is Ene. Not saying Miku is bad or anything. Just doesn't meet my tastes.

Do you know what that means about your taste, user?
Do I have to say it?

It was terrible. Listen to songs, read manga and LN and forget this abomination.

Also, Ene a best.

I know. All opinions/tastes are shit according to Sup Forums and mine is no exception. Still changes nothing. I like my cute moody robutts and there is nothing you can do about it.

She's the only heroine I can think of who's love interest wasn't the MC

B-b-but you can't hear Ene's bullying in the Manga/LN.

Everything was confusing and the pacing was shit

Gorgeous animation, specially the beggining of a certain episode.

Were you half asleep while watching user? It really wasn't confusing although I watched episodes back to back. I can think of a lot of shows with worse pacing too.

Not hearing her voice isn't that much of a problem.

I feel like everything just went slowly downhill after episode 4 or 5
It just seemed bad in some way

I know but it does certainly add to the experience. In fact I would probably watch this show again just to hear Ene.

Do you ever sleep? I swear you are here shitposting all day every day.

It's one of those plebfilters, common man can't appreciate it.