Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

Cybernet Universe
Spell Field
(1) Link Monsters you control gain 300 ATK.
(2) Once per turn: You can target 1 monster in either player’s Graveyard; shuffle it into the Deck.
(3) If this card on the field is destroyed by card effect: Send all monsters in the Extra Monster Zones to the Graveyard.

Note: Considering this card, the previously named “Cybers-Type” has been renamed to be “Cyverse-Type”.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=866A82Yf4d4
pastebin.com/CWua91y6
imgur.com/a/HsLDV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hello Speed World 3

So is the meta healthier now?

Have we seen the rival and heroine yet?

Just read the changes Vrains is doing to the game, and holy fucking shit, is there a deck that isn't going to be massacred by this, like holy fuck my eyes bugged out at the Extra Zones bit

I imagine Monarchs will be fine

Is Sup Forums dead?

From a game design perspective, I think it's a great move, and gets yugioh closer to what it's always been trying to be, but holy shit does it wreck havoc on almost literally every deck that's been even slightly viable for the last decade or more. It's a bold move.

Also, VRAINS looks like it could be interesting. The name reminds me of someone, for some reason.

Not anymore.

Under the new rules it won't make sense to use an extra deck monster that isn't link, since any space you dedicate to a non-link has a huge opportunity cost. People might overlay if they already have 2-3 link monsters on board, but that's it.

This will not slow the game down like people are saying, it just makes links the only way to win.

>This will not slow the game down like people are saying, it just makes links the only way to win.
Good. I'm sick of cunts using their shitty XYZ and Pendulums monsters to win the game in one turn.

EBINA WAS THE DIRECTOR FOR THE NEW F/GO CM
youtube.com/watch?v=866A82Yf4d4

That, and main-based decks like Dinosaurs and Ancient Gears...which, by total coincidence, are two of Konami's latest products

>all those crude strong girls
I'm glad he's free from the hell called ARC-V

Yusaku as well as the new cards are so dope looking

Decode Talker really is one of the better designed ace monsters

That depends on the strength of link monsters. Xyz would have been fine at the Hope level. But this is Konami, so
>This will not slow the game down like people are saying, it just makes links the only way to win.
is probably accurate.

Why are nips spamming that man getting stung by a bee?

I'll miss playing Synchro Solitaire

He's a qt. By the way, they said Yusaku is a hacker right? Why do you think he does hacking? Does he have a some kind of motive or simply does it for fun? Villainous MC confirmed?

decode talker has become my new favorite ace next to junk warrior and hope

yes junk warrior is yuseis ace fuck stardust

>Blue hair and Bee

he is manga Yuya without these alternate personalities

>(2) Once per turn: You can target 1 monster in either player’s Graveyard; shuffle it into the Deck.

>Implying Yusaku isn't a mentally crazy ass shit who's goal is to destroy dueling and egaos

he hacks cards into the game, so instead of shining draw or bullshit, he just hacks them in

Lel Yuya was a "villainous MC" and we all saw how that worked out.

Anyways being a hacker in cyberpunk is sort of like being a gunslinger in a western, it comes with the territory

even Konami acknowledges this since they made scrap fist and clashing souls

>That new summon mechanic
>yfw columns now matter

So, he's basically a cheater? Or did I get it wrong?

i'm just making up bullshit, i'm just assuming that's how he will pull off bullshit draws

manga script: pastebin.com/CWua91y6
manga raw: imgur.com/a/HsLDV

Can we just go to Vrains and ends Arc-V already?
Am I the only one who want this?

>I must quench my thirst for battle somehow!

But I want to see Yusei in the last episodes.

seriously, why Yuya is dueling shitters now instead of each series protagonist in each dimension?

>any space you dedicate to a non-link has a huge opportunity cost
Not if it's already between two Link monsters, but as you said, that only happens once you have 2-3 of them.
But hey, maybe Konami will restrain themselves and make links more support cards than boss monsters so the previous methods can keep filling that role. They won't.

>Implying he will showed up in this shitty series
No thanks.

Fucking hell Shun is messed up in the manga. Did he never achieve any love from someone?

I can make out "Link Monster" from the kana but the blue looks a lot like Rituals. Another new summon mechanic I guess?

He's dead inside without Ruri.

Boy,you are late as fuck.

I dropped out of Yugioh threads for a while after I bored for Arc-V. I am VERY behind

Anyone else annoyed at how Serena looks here? She is trapped in some weird place and doesn't seem to care at all while the others do. I know she is a retard but still, show some concern

I wanna fuck Ruri

Shun pls

>Doubting crude and strong girl

user...

RIP

The non shitters are already creating combos with the shitty Links they've shown us already. The game will slow down slightly and masturbation is mostly curbed. Shitters like you will remain shit and good players will remain good. Nothing changes.

>And the more you praise me, the better I’ll become!

Praise her!

>Shitters
Please stop using this word

>it won't make sense to use an extra deck monster that isn't link
>implying every deck needs a shitload of xyz to be good

And skip super hot Dennis? Hell no.

Chronomaly will return! Pat Sprigs will have gis revenge!

Too slow, kid.

if he doesn't mention Yuri I'll become extra salty and pissed.

He gives me Zane feelings. It's somehow comfy.

So you're okay wit people using shitty Links to win the game in one turn?

I was really hoping for him to get voiced in the episode, but yeah, I really hope he mentions Yuuri. Especially since Dennis is more or less literally the only Fusion character who could possibly care about him missing.

>OTK is dead

I think not

Because of the rule changes, I never want Vrains to come.

XYZ and pendulums killed Yugioh and Link Monsters will be it's savior.

>VRAINS
Is that about vehicles?

>Cyverse
I like this more, cibers sounds too simmilar to the ciber dragon shit.

Heroine will be an idol. Rival will be a cyber-cop chasing after Yusaku's hacking ass.

2 heroines. An cool idol and a rich tsundere girl who loves Yusaku's alter-ego but thinks real world Yusaku is a loser.

So 5D's?

Links are their new way to save the metagame.
Now you can only play one extra deck monster in the designated extra deck slot, unless you use one of these new link monsters, who have little arrows on them that empower other slots to accept extra deck monsters.

How can the tsundere even compete?

Zoodiacs.

So you basically want Yusaku to become a harem MC? I mean I don't like harem but I somehow want this for gags

When was this?

Sound like Appmon

>Fluffal Pendulums
AYYYYYYYOOOOOOO

Sora is coming back for one last duel?

It's from the manga.
>arc-v anime
>doing anything good

They should have never introduced Synchros and XYZs in the first place.

Yugioh was fine the way it was, without Synchro, XYZ and Pendulum fuckery.

No it's the manga

Synchro was the best idea yugioh has ever come up with. It was the first time it looked like the game had any direction beyond 'make something that kind of looks like a tcg.'

Synchro was great, xyz rank 4 cancer threw everything to the toilet.

Xyz was great, it saved the game from Synchro degeneracy.

What will be the method to save us from link degeneracy?

The cure of autism.

Kill yourself Sup Forums

By sinking it even further.

Anyone knows nip? What does it say

BUY LINKS GOYIM

Go on YGOrg and find out just like everyone else

>buy links
>abandon hope all ye spammers who enter here
>buy links
>buy links

>Insect girl

Whoa man

>buy Lyrical Luscenia

I really don't understand how Yu-Gi-Oh works with Konami. Is the anime made first and then the cards are created based on the anime's concept? Or is the anime based on the cards made for the OCG?

>(2) Once per turn: You can target 1 monster in either player’s Graveyard; shuffle it into the Deck.

How can I abuse this?

>decks are increasingly reliant on graveyard abuse
I'm sure you'll find a way, user.

recycle link monsters with link markers 123 like Decode Talker, because they are gonna be useless in the grave as they have to be SS to the MMZ

They probably work together.

Konami makes up a new method and the anime promotes it.

BUY LINKS GOYIM! DON'T START ANUDDA ZERO REVERSE!

Every time you fusion summon, draw a card

Ok wtf

Quasar masturbation decks can literally just remove their Quasar stuff and replace it with RDA/Tyrant/Nova stuff. That's what I did with mine and now it runs like a dream with the new rules.