PANTERA

They advocated southern pride. Arguably the white equivalent to many black names in rock/ they were also against pedophilia. We’re done for by a shooter killing the lead guitarist(false flag?) how does Sup Forums feel about pantera?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nHuIFgF47Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=vesdBImFZ6g
youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
youtube.com/watch?v=CajiRIwX4xA
youtube.com/watch?v=1PEHOke9PbY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Phil Anselmo recently got in trouble for screaming white power at a dimebash.

H E R O I N
E
R
O
I
N

Good band. Can't stand the guitar tone but an awesome guitarist. Phil is a retard.

used to see them hanging around bars and strip joints in tarrant. dime was a salt-of-the-earth good guy.

Rip in piece dirtbag darnell

I remember seeing some of the only openly nazi people I have ever seen at Pantera in Long Island in like 1995 or something. 2 cute girls with swastika tattoos or patches or something.

Advocated whites, spoke against religisized pedos, lead guitarist was shot to death on stage. Most of you might not identify with metal, but we’re they the /our guy/ of metal?

Phil cucked out like a bitch when he was caught doing a nazi salute, he should've stuck to his guns. shameful

Hell yes. Best reflection I’ve heard in a while

WUUWUUWUU
Didback was the BESTEST

Phil is a recovering addict leftie, meaning he is a mentally unstable person who will never take responsibility for his faults. Vinnie is a fat fuck cuck. Not sure about Dimebag, but it's probably not the answer I want. I don't know anything about Rex.

Phil cucked out when became extremely slow and brain damaged from drug use. Now have to watch his youtube videos at double speed to make him sound sort of normal.

i think about this band every day and this is why

My favourite band of all time next to tool. The pure raw agrression and emotion in their music is really missed, I wish I could have gone to a concert of theirs same as tool. Very unrucky.

Funny thing is most of you gen z bbc worshipping chucks probably don’t even know who this band is when they are arguably the closest thing y’all will get to “modern day white pride in the affiliated press

Unironically my favorite album of theirs. Better than Cowboys

I'm a huge fan of the music, they were the first metal band I was into. They are definitely one of my favorite, I like almost all of their stuff. Ordered a Pantera CD from BMG instead of Metallica by accident. Phil is an idiot and it makes sense that he would occasionally act like a LARPing faggot on stage. I do respect some of the thing's he has said on stage but ultimately he is too retarded to do any real good. He also cucks when pushed and is a fan of AIU from youtube. He did several videos with AIU, I didn't even watch them.

"We'll Meet Again" is a classic.

Pantera had already broken up and Dimebag was playing in a different band with his brother at the time.

>different band
Damageplan

Never said he wasn’t. Fact is he was killed for political reasons

youtube.com/watch?v=nHuIFgF47Ck

Tool is great other than the fact that Maynard is a cuck lib dem fag who needs to inject his misinformed opinion on every album he’s featured on, other than that tool is amazing. Saw them at the gorge in wa, first time they’ve been there in ten years. Too bad it was full of cucks n frat bois

Goddamn I love Acid Bath

Pantera put out 5 really good albums for their time but what's fucked up is the music is what they couldn't create together anymore. Phil/Rex wanted to go harder and Dime/Vinnie wanted to make more mainstream friendly music, plus they didn't like Phil doing side projects. Dime and Vinny fucked off the band.

Phil has a side project called superjoint ritual with Jimmy Bower and Hank Williams III and the first to albums have several good songs, including Phil calling out the Jews. "Taking no pity on the Jewish elitists looking down on us." Same song he says "Anti Jesus Christ, no more of the coward Muhammads, extermination of
The catholic guilty (thought suffocation)" he's red pilled as fuck.

Do you or anyone have a link to dL an acid bath album? I can’t find them on Spotify or barely anything from them on YouTube pls help

Also rings of Saturn is amazing as far as metal goes. Can anyone find a fault w them?

They redpilled a lot of people back in the day. Say what you want about them but they were great for their time especially vulgar and FBD

I don't and I'm not at my computer to share mine. But search for Agents of Oblivion too if you haven't already. Kind of a side project from a couple of the guys after the bassist died. Much more mellow, but dark in its own way.

RE

5 minutes alone is pretty based and obviously about kikes and politicians

SPECT

WALK

Pantera is the name given to Jesus's father in the Talmud. It's kike programming.

Over and out
The cats come out to play

The most sober Phil in a Pantera album and Dime's solo in "We'll Meet Again" is his best solo.
youtube.com/watch?v=vesdBImFZ6g

Cowboys from hell was awesome!

Shattered
Clash with reality
Domination
Cemetery gates

Fucking amazing

Tempelheks is where it's at user. They have a song called Hyperborean Rites..

It is too bad the drugs have taken Phil's voice. I always liked Down. They didn't get as much popularity as they should have.

youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro

Thanks m8 I will. Still looking for a good acid bath link though. Would b v grateful to anyone who could provide.

Show some respect.
RIP diaphragm derrick

Damn that is a great solo. And fuck Phil had such a good choice. He could have been the next Halford.

Check these links. I just did a quick jewgle search. https ://m.vk com/topic-2429489_20605504

They already broke up when DIMEBAG got killed

REEEEEEEEEE
SPECT
WALK
WHAT YOU SAY

Confirmed. I seen Pantera around NYC in the 90s a bunch. I remember skin heads always being at concerts. Until they weren't and disappeared.
Deftones, White Zombie, Pantera was my first pantera show, trend-kill tour. Might have been LI.

that guy must really like Rush Limbaugh

youtube.com/watch?v=CajiRIwX4xA

It's not drugs. Vocal cords degrade as you age and the wear of working them so hard for years. So many huge bands turn down MASSIVE sums of money for 1 off reunion shows. Robert Plant turned down like 100 million or something obscene even for a show.

bunch of faggot posers

REVERRUNNN REVERRUNNN IS THIS SUM CONSPIRACYYY, CRUCIFIED BY MY SUNS SOMETHIN SOMETHIN, LEFT IN MY MISEREEEEEE!!! *the answer to 1984 is 1776*

checked

takes me back user.

Don't eat that shit. They use soy in all their products. You probably have tits by now, user.

I was looking for a recent video to demonstrate but he sounds better now than when I last heard him. He was probably just high or hung over last time.

Also what the fuck is this? Phil singing with anime in background.
youtube.com/watch?v=1PEHOke9PbY

RIP in piece duffle dollar

The glam years were great, then they got all groovie and ruined everything.

Glamtera is unironically good, minus Metal Magic.

>Their taste in music changed so they are trash.

You are pretty funny, phampai. What's next, you gonna bring up Exhorder?