What would Lovecraft think?

>yog sothoth guide my cock

"Why aren't both dead?"

Right is right

Why is Mahiro such an idiot?
Why would he deny this?

>tfw Mahiro rejected Kuuko

Watch the show, then kill himself

He'd be too busy flipping out over the white man's acceptance of the people of dagon and their heretical myths to think anything

Then he'd write a shitty story about anime driving someone to madness and summoning an ancient horror

Regarding this so-called animated television series from Japan, I'm afraid to say that I have no power over it. It is out of my hands now that I can no longer put up any sort of remonstrations against those who sully my work with concepts that are for the pedestrian consumption of certain folk whose obsessiveness toward certain aspects of female characters that demand from complete adoration and protection as you know I have become deceased and encased under the earth. If I were still conscious I would be still be spinning in a velocity that would render and atom-based power generating facility in this solar system barring the Sun itself obsolete enough for it to power all of the Earth and make a mockery of those horrid Mussulmen oil sheiks of the still-bronze age atmosphere of the Near East, and the quagmires of these United States in that region would disappear and the government's affairs would be to the alleviation of domestic concerns at home. Not since my former friend, Derleth, as in, I both mean in the physical and metaphorical, as he is no longer my friend because he, too, is deceased, and that I sever all friendship with him for the mockery he has done with my stories, has my work been so utterly misunderstood. Derleth, and other even lesser writers, have tried to create some sort of mural dualism with the great ones and other creatures of my work into a sort of good vs. evil play, which is a gross misinterpretation of what the true nature of this universe is, and that it being an utterly uncaring realm that is beyond our ken and comprehension and the mere thought and glimpse shatters the very foundation of how humanity views itself as they exist in this world of ours. Not since that have I been so dismayed and disappointed, and if I had known I would have not encourage other writers to expand upon it even before my death. Indeed, I would have rather have them burned instead.

That being said, Kuuko is best girl.

I respectfully agree your statement as stated in your sentence.

Early Lovecraft would hate that foreigns are touching his legacy
Later Lovecraft would be ok with it

I remember when Lovecraft wrote an absurd romance story that would not be out of place for this show.

The lovecraftian mythos belongs to Nyaruko now

Shonen...

>tfw cant hear her voice in Miracle Girls Festival

Don't make me use this

Well, the documentary certainly wouldn't help.

Likely something terribly racist.

Objectively best girl.

>muh dick

t. H.P. Lovecraft

Will we ever get an anime about cute cosmic horrors doing cute cosmic things?

The horror! I'm scared STIFF

Eh he mellowed out in the last couple years of his life when he actually went and saw the world instead of reading about it in books.

That will be beyond mortal comprehension, a truly underated series where even the producers dont know what they were doing

Pretty good

>terrible frenchman

Every fucking time God damnit

10/10

I bet he turns in his grave knowing that a trashy and worthless medium like anime insults his work.

When is the light novel getting translated?

Never, but rest assured that Sup Forums translated the last page
And it ends with sex

Thank god. That's all I could ever ask for.

poor mahiro