How does an entire plane disappear?

how had no sign of this plane been found?
did they dip and start a new life somewhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_Boeing_727-223_disappearance
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're a big country

RARE?
A
R
E
?

It's a general aviation crash in a big country. you'll find them in 20 years

Explain your knowledge of GA?

For you

Huh?

Look at the statistics. They crash very frequently here in the USA. When the average fleet age is 197X and the maintenance ranges from uncle joe working on it to first class white glove, and you have private drunks flying, accidents happen.

I meant your personal knowledge. You a mesa f/o or something?

>be canadian
>fly 300 miles north of the border
>crash 300 miles away from nearest civilization

Better mystery:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_Boeing_727-223_disappearance

What would happen if we took Quebec off?

I thought low IQ posting was just a phase. Hey by any chance do you use nigger vernacular such as "based" and "nigga" asking for a data mining group

oh no. I live in a fly in community. I've lost neighbors.

There have been countless aircraft lost over the years with absolutely no trace of them. Odds are some random hiker will run across the wreckage in 10-20 years and it'll get recorded and the case will be closed.

Just look up N9492X in the Sierra Nevadas, Northwest Orient Airlines Flight 2501, Canadian Pacific CF-CPC, and N1812H in Alaska. Lots of far larger aircraft have disappeared in similar circumstances.

Nice, I wish I lived in one too.

BC is a very rugged place, especially in the area they went down (Past Revelstoke). Steep inaccessible terrain coupled with forest canopy cover means you have a CFIT and slide down the side of a mountain out of sight under the trees, to be found in 20 years or even never.

Bad time of year for searching too, lots of cloud and snow on the ground means it could be sitting out on a snowfield up high and noone would see it. The Yanks had a USAF bomber disappear in BC on a ferry flight from Alaska, they never found those guys either (the 50s I think)

Fuck sakes, you could bury someone 20 feet off a major highway here and noone would ever find them.

Buy enough land to make your own?

Meh, I don't do GA, but I fantasize about buying a 172 or something. Last time I went to get checked out it scared the shit out of me.

like this

>Meh, I don't do GA, but I fantasize about buying a 172 or something. Last time I went to get checked out it scared the shit out of me.

Flight sims. Buy enough land to have a private air strip and have neighbors that fly.

sleep time

>Implying there were any planes on 9/11 that weren't CGI

I was very good friends with one of pilots who died on 9/11. I'd say it wasn't cgi.

The fictional book Hatchet laid this out. Plane crushed in a small lake in the wilderness. Sinks to bottom.

What flag are you and did he seem normal before flying a plane into the wtc or were there signs.

2 leaf liberals dead. Nothing of value lost

He was incredibly normal before some shitskin muslim killed him.
>7 proxies user

>You a mesa f/o or something?
that was oddly specific

dont be shy user. how many friends did you loose at sandy hook?

He sounded like a mesa f/o. Of course you know the type.

That's a mooney m20

I thought it was a Piper. I suppose my low-wing identification skills are bad.

Hi obscuris lupa.

shills use memes and rare flags to attract attention to threads. gov is looking for them, they prob know something

You're a retarded meme flagger though.