Girls und panzer

Do you think that in the Final Chapter OVA's, that Miho and her mother will reconcile?, because I'd like to think that they would.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/fcw5src
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Erwin is cute and she is also my wife!

As it stands, Miho is simultaneously a challenger to and a heretic from the Nishizumi school. Obviously as head of the Nishizumi school, it would be difficult for Shiho to acknowledge her so long as she remains undefeated by KMM. On the other hand, Miho and her team in Oarai must remain in a position of strength for Shiho as head to even deign to notice her as a heretic. So even if there was a familial impetus towards reconciliation, the politics of senshado will keep them apart.

That said, if Little Army II develops as in the direction I think it will develop (i.e. Emi defeating Miho narrowly after a tight match, KMM taking the title), the honour of the Nishizumi school will remain intact while Miho will continue to stay relevant in senshado, given the power disparity between the two schools.

Speaking of manga, where's the Ribbon Musha dump?

I just want a GuP spin-off/prequel story focused on loli Maho and loli Miho's daily antics while driving around in a Panzer IV.

>Panzer IV

reminder that all momo-fags should die

Not a /k/ommando but whatever.

>Darjeeling
>with green tea
Absolutely heretical.

>watches a show about tanks
>can't even identify an entry-level tank

I watch the show because I like the setting and characters, not because of the tanks specifically nor is it the reason I stuck with it. People can like things for different reasons. Shocking I know.

Here is your average current poster of GuP thread ladies and gentlemen.

Legitimately autistic poster.

It's not about what you like it for it's more about the fact that being able to identify different panzers is something you should be able to pick up just from watching and if you didn't maybe you're a bit thick

Here is your average current shitposter in a GuP thread ladies and gentlemen.

Legitimately dumb ignorant poster.

I'm actually disgusted that this person thought he could post ITT without being able to identify a panzer IV

>more about the fact that being able to identify different panzers
Protip: I don't care.
Stay salty faggot.

This thread is already shit.

Bitch please, I'm not the one who post all those "fagfag" faggotary.

strawpoll.com/fcw5src

>GuP threads being shit
What a surprise

No one except (You) care.

You are worse then him because you're now doing meta-faggotry on top of being an autistic faggot whose bitching about another guy just liking the GuP anime and not being tank obsessed. Is that you Fuckoff fag?

Congrats on shitting up the thread this early user.

>No one except (You) care
Well at least 4 people think you're an idiot

There's only (You). And the unique IPs in this thread haven't changed since you replied to my post. Don't think so, Tim.

I care

>Pointing out somebodies mistake is shitting up a thread

I don't.

strawpoll.com/fcw5src
5 now

>being an autist who shits up the thread regardless
You might even have an argument if he tried defending his words despite being wrong but he didn't, that user didn't care. This is why you are shitting up the thread.

True that. I personally like the tanks and the characters, and also my waifu Hana. She is best guppie.

Also forgot to add: >strawpoll

Well then you're in the minority

>samefagging proxy-voting over and over again on strawpoll
Yeah "six" people.

He's not.

>11 posters
>same poster (You) replying over and over again
>strawpoll
The only minority would be you, autistic-kun.

Right first of all fuck off you're not fooling anyone, you're referring to yourself, second of all if you've spent even the slightest amount of time in these threads then you'd know that mistaking those 2 tanks would get a response and yet you did it anyway, it is you who shitted up this thread

Tanks are cool but its not the draw for a lot of people to watch GuP. I know its shocking but some people might just enjoy the show because its a legitimately fun one.

>you're referring to yourself
Nope.
>it's who you shitted up the thread
Still not that guy and also going to add to the fact here that all you're doing is prolonging your shitting up the thread. No one else but you cares, no one else but you is perpetuating this thread from being anything but shitty.

You aren't fooling anyone. Go back /k/. This isn't that board, this isn't even /ak/. Rightly fuck off yourself out of here.

Anyone served in the army? I am thinking of joining the engineers or tanking regiments in British Army, I am still young enough to join.

At least I haven't pretended to be multiple people

(You) are the reason why mods keep deleting GuP threads. You don't discuss the anime or OVA or specials or manga, you just want to talk about fucking tanks and invite off-topic shit like .here.

>can't prove them wrong
>better swing to the "over half the people responding to my bullshit are the same poster pretending to be others" bullshit now
Dank meme argument dudester.

Well, it's interesting to see if said anime has influenced anyone's lives.

Why would that be interesting?

>Girls und PANZER
>Tanks are off topic
And frankly if it's people like you in these threads I'm glad they're getting deleted

>Anime titled Girls & "Panzer"
>Tank which is one of its main theme considered as an off-topic thing

Nice (You) with the proxy. Doesn't change the fact focus is on the girls primarily, tanks are incidental as a plot device.

>can't prove them wrong
>better swing to the "over half the people responding to my bullshit are the same poster pretending to be others" bullshit now

Thanks for proving my point by parroting the other guy's words.

You heard it
These people are the same person

>Other guy.

Yeah, other guy. Can't read?

Yeah sure, I believe you.

Why would he be arguing with himself?

Yeah sure, I don't care what you believe.

Considering the Sensha-do regulating body apparently allows applique armor, what are the odds of someone adding explosive reactive armor? If there's one thing I'd like to see, it's a "mod" class of no-disqualification tankery that has tanks modified with things like Calliope rocket launchers and stuff like that.

No fuck off, tanks are off topic

>not because of the tanks specifically
This is the only anime I ever watched and it's because the tanks and marches

Stayed here for the girls tho

My wife I'm calling her now noone else can claim her

Little Army OVAs when?

Reactive armor is post WW2 tech, I don't think they'll allow that.

My favorite tank is the Churchill!

>get called out for posting off-topic bullshit
>commence /c/-tier imagedump

If you guys don't sperg around like you usually do, I'll have the rest of RW 14 and part of 15 for you all later in the day.

Got work and stuff, and the files aren't on my phone.

Why are you posting about tanks, Girls und Panzer has nothing to do with tanks

I hope there isn't any tanks in it

I know man.

Tanks are fine, girls are more important though.

Reminder that tanks are off topic in this thread

reminder that shit girls are off topic in this thread

Reminder that fat seals are off topic in this thread.

Don't let Saori hear that.