How much longer before the painting is done?

I can't even remember the guy that held office before Trump name.

2 terms should do the trick

Not too long now. Not much was done so not much has to be done.

there was a president between bush and trump?

Yeah a piece of shit

OBAMACARE

Wilmer valderama or something like that

what was his/her name?

you guys do realize that trump's legacy will be that he had none

while obama will always be known as the first black president

keep crying conservicucks

poor dems have to revise history to turn 8 years of mediocrity into a great presidency. it's even more pathetic than when they did it to clinton.

At least Clinton could do his own whitewashing

There was a black president? Why do Libtards always bring up race?

Fading away....

what a dumb picture
and americans would be retarded to forget obongo, he was the worst for their country, literally putin tier

still more popular than trump's 32%
hard to tell from this echo chamber, i know

explain, literally try to explain i haven't had a good laugh yet today

In the end, the legacy of the first African-American President will be legalizing gay marriage. How embarrassing.

>huge bank giveaways
>retarded healthcare plan watered down to suit (((Joe Lieberman)))
>didn't fundraise for the dnc, ensuring hillary's nomination and eventual failure

On the flip side, what were some major good things you think he did? I know you have to pretend he's great or else you'll get castigated by the 13% but you don't have to do that here.

>huge bank giveaways
literally what the republican party does everyday, including the HUGE tax break to wall street the senate is about to pass and trump is about to sign

>retarded healthcare plan watered down to suit (((Joe Lieberman)))
that was passed by both dems and repubs in the congress with hundreds of hearings and debates

>didn't fundraise for the dnc, ensuring hillary's if he did you would criticize him anyways because this proves you have no criticism of him

>literally what the republican party does everyday, including the HUGE tax break to wall street the senate is about to pass and trump is about to sign
this doesn't defend obama doing it
>that was passed by both dems and repubs in the congress with hundreds of hearings and debates
doesn't make him good
>if he did you would criticize him anyways because this proves you have no criticism of him
the dems literally lost 2016 because of obama. this is a perfectly valid criticism of his presidency.

That's because you're still a teenager. History will remember Obama as a decent president and Trump as one of the worst.

These are the same people teaching that Reagan was a horrible president and Clinton was great.

I think his name was saddamn huseen osama bin barracka or some such?

Its LITERALLY the opposite. Let me tell you this: they're not going to be building orbitaly visible statues of Obeezy on Mars.

Maga

What's that? Gas chamber? Second door to the right faggot.

Retard, how could you forget W Bush?

Obongo Bobongo

some wily nigger stole the president's chair for 8 years

He's actually a mulatto (his mom took a jungle load)

good point

Obama was the first black president, who got re-elected, and oversaw a period of economic growth and security. He'll be taught in schools forever.

In one way or another, so will Trump. Neither of those two presidents will be forgotten for a very long time.

Bill Clinton and maybe George W. Bush will be, though.

Bruh Obama is remembered now as a mediocre president. He was considered good because he didn't actively make the economic situation worse (besides the whole air surrounding Obamacare), which is a piss poor criteria of being a good president.

what has trump done that is any more impressive, all he fucking does is complain

faggot

>On the flip side, what were some major good things you think he did?

Obama's most enduring achievement may be funneling shitloads of TARP money into solar power R&D, so that solar is now actually a viable source of power instead of a meme.

He set up the CFPB, which fines banks about a billion dollars a year for doing shady shit.

He bombed Moammar Gaddafi and got him assraped to death with a broom

I don't understand why people support guy who has done more than any President in history to aggravate racial tensions and promote hate and bigotry. Trump is right to fix his mess.

funny how i don't remember those 8 years and who was president during those 8 years

MAGA

I know you're shitposting, but isn't the whole reason people voted for Trump because they thought keeping Mexicans away would make a girl touch their ding-dongs?

>Bongocare was passed by both dems and repubs in the congress with hundreds of hearings and debates
wow. Poe's law strikes again

I can remember, that Hillary should be in jail.

this