My Hero Academia

Spoilers literally in less than 5 minutes and by minutes I mean hours

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/B5FX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What Bullshit will Hori give Deku to win?

Can't be any worse asspull than Mirio fighting against unhardened Kirishima (supposedly, that's the excuse, not proven) or Mirio fighting against Tooru with her clothes on or Magne - the only villain who can counter Mirio's OP quirk - being killed literally the next chapter after Mirio's ability is demonstrated

It will be a very mild asspull, all things considered

He'll lose in some stupid way and then pull off a funny All Might face as he goes down and make the guy laugh.

He already tried that

Night's Eye clearly has the sense of humor of the average sjw

He'll accidetaly get naked, just like Miro, and blind Nighteyes.

He tried it when they met, sure, but it's probably gonna be handwaved as "he couldn't foresee the face" or something. Catching someone off-guard is part of comedy, after all.

Spoilers:

There won't be a continuation of the Deku vs Nighteye fight actually in this chapter. Instead, we will get a filler of Ochaco thingken about what Deku is doing, and Bakugo doing silly stuff in Ochaco's room in the background.

Feel free to screencap if you don't believe me.

Is that namekian hour?

Leaked spoilers by the Chinese:

imgur.com/a/B5FX0 (album)

>(**TL note - "TL note" means "translator note")
why is everything on that page so thoroughly explained

Nice

Glad to see our favorite characters getting some action

The Chinese are very thorough in their English translations

>it's a fillher chapter
See you next week.

Hmm. Maybe we should have waited longer before having this thread. It doesn't seem to be doing so well at the moment.

Them Chinese know how to deliver

Whoa

An actual good joke

I chuckled

He's gonna lose and become some 3rd rate heros sidekick instead

I wanna see Deku's Diku

he must lose in order to not make this manga an even worse trainwreck

This, only the Bakuwinner is allowed to Bakuwin

kys

Threatening Sir's merch

Aaaand we have a winner

Congratulations

no it will be more like Deku will lose because he went out of his way to not damage any of Sir's merch

then Sir will acknowledge him as a fellow All-Might Super Fan

Would be great because it would give Deku new depths

Would be horrible and cringey cop out

Honestly I'd like either option but I don't see him threatening sir's All Might merch as giving him new depth. It'd be funny but I hardly see how him doing that adds depth. And I'd like that even in his dire moments he doesn't lose his super fan like adoration for All Might.

Why doesn't he just Minnesota Smash the room?

Well, it seems Endeavor have to make another son.

Oh wait, he's already the first rank Hero. So many time wasted on Todoroki. Atleast Momo really dodged the bullet on that one.

Sir already foresaw the outcome of their duel, the merch is safe. He knew Deku is a nice guy, otherwise he wouldn't allow Deku to damage the room.

Wow, I can't believe Todo is fucking dead!

If he already knows he loses, then how does he win???

Like I thought it's just short-term premonition.

Haven't you dense motherfuckers realized that Deku is a Mary Sue and never does anything wrong?

But he constantly fucks up.

If Deku is a Mary Sue then WHAT is Miriyo?

He knows his actions. Like jump jump again, but does he know on to what he's going to act

Sacrificial lamb.

Is a Kemi rescue arc going to be a thing or is she dead

Couldn't one of Deku's friends walk in and help Deku out? Sir's prediction only works based on what the person he's looking at does in the future - if say Iida or Ochako barge in to say hi to Deku it would catch Sir off guard

>literally worse than one piece generals
good job faggots

I doubt that since no Viran can realistically kill him. He has to turncoat to die - which would be good and satisfying.

Even so he is like the literal definition of Mary Sue in MHA.

Here, I drew Mineta graping Momo literally (all me)

If Mineta wasn't a midget, he could use his Quirk to easily and quickly incapacitate any criminal in close-range.

Dead

Shiggy just has to touch him.

Alive, but might as well be dead after all the rapes

The only guy who would marry that used up manko is some fedora-tier Turbodperg like Inasa

No girl would pick marriage with Inasa over death

No

Overhaul has to touch. Shigarakis touch needs more time

Shiggy oneshot Overhaul's goon with one touch to his shirt.

Shiggy got gud mate, he only needs one touch.

I think that Overhaul actually needs to touch the skin of someone to get a reaction, Hands on the other hand can go throught any kind of defense.

>Hands on the other hand

Dubs are wasted on you grapefag. Bait thread is bait. I'll wait until tomorrow.

bump?

You can't see how long it took in the panels

I bet it was at least 2 seconds

Meanwhile, OH literally instakilled the tranny

>Mineta is the best at throwing
>not in these
Epic. Simply epic.

If he really was the best at throwing would he need to spam so much?

Oh my God please happen

>Mineta is shit and unpopular on top of that
>Not in these
It really makes you think

Disgusting Grapebully

Is HE samefagging again or

spoilers?

>assuming genders

As a Jirou-enthusiast, I will not stand for this.

Here's a hint since this GUY has a fixed pattern. Look at the OP. If they use that image they are most likely HIM.

And if you see grapesxmomo get posted and people agree or "leave a like". Assume it's him as well.
For instance; This is HIM.

And Are all probably HIM as well.

I leave you all with the knowledge on how to fight the grapefag. Report and move along. This thread was a dud from the beginning.

Also; >Mirio fighting against unhardened Kirishima (supposedly, that's the excuse, not proven)
Pic related. Get over yourself. Kirishima's arm was only hardened and he got punked. Stay salty my friend.

I hope he gets banned again

>Get over yourself. Kirishima's arm was only hardened
headcanon

you didn't see the state of his body under his clothes

also nice mental problems & obsessions, looks like losing all the arguments really took a toll on your sanity

Best

The manga gets boring fast when Deku is the only 1-A in the chapter

>headcanon
Once again you are arguing with the author on this one. At the end everyone in the class is holding their stomachs and the comment is made that all of them "Got off with just a punch in the gut".

Going off that image of only one hardened arm, and the following statement it's clear that Kirishima's stomach was unhardened.

>nice mental problems & obsessions
This coming from the guy who has pretended to be multiple people for weeks? Oh the irony.

Why are you talking to him

>Once again you are arguing with the author
I don't see Hori saying Kirishima was unhardened = your head user

also, since I know this triggers you ultra hard, I'd like to remind you, that you will never be able to disprove the fact that he has near complete invincibility (obvious to every reader, needs no further detail) but also speed that rivals teleportation - he can move from Japan to anywhere in the world within 22 minutes) - explicitly confirmed by Hori when he said he is affected by gravity when phased - understanding the rest takes the education of a high schooler in physics & maths - and since you don't have that, it makes you super mad

Please not again

These threads immediately take a plunge in quality every time you ban evade. Are we clocking in at 3 times now?

Man, these threads immediately take a plunge when I run out of arguments.

>Gee, it's sure been nice not seeing constant Hero Academia threads now that grapefag is banned and doesn't constantly spam shit.
>this thread

How many times do mods do the 3 day bans before they just do a full perma-ban?

how would you feel if mineta ended with fang girl?

It's not even 3 day bans, he straight up ban evades.

Literally who

>fang girl?
?

I don't remember who that is
But mineta getting any girl kinda offends me

Are you back to not replying to people but replying to them?

When he gets really mad he apparently doesn't bother clicking the post numbers

i believe he means toga

I thought maybe he meant the one chick from Class B with the sharp teeth and wild sex hair.

Also could be Toga or that weird shark girl from Miss Joke's class.
We actually got a few different fang girls in this series.

What the fuck Mods. Do your job.

>he can move from Japan to anywhere in the world within 22 minutes
I'm going to call bullshit on that, since the only way I could see him going anywhere other than the antipode of his current location (which is ocean for basically everywhere in the world other than a few exceptions which don't include japan) is giving himself a large amount of velocity to be able slingshot around the center of the earth's gravity. And that's not even accounting for things like the force of gravity changing as you go down and the Coriolis Effect throwing off the calculations on where you land, if there's anything that would cut down your velocity even a little (probably not, since intangibility negates the majors ones like friction and air resistance) you'd probably end up stuck under the earth's crust because you didn't have enough momentum to break the surface.

I do not know if fish goes well with grape.

I want more Mushroom girl. She looks so small and cute.

Holy shit

Now I must fap

You do realize that he doesn't have to go to the core literally, right
he can just turn around a bit more than by 2 degrees while falling - ie 60 which is easier anyway

She's cute, I hope she comes back soon.

Well, I mean she's basically a Froppy clone, just with mushroom instead of frog.

I want to see more of Poltergeist girl and the chick with the sharp teeth.
Her power is apparently the same word for when an animal cuts off a part of itself and regrows it (like a lizard and it's tail). I wanna know how that translates into a super power.

>polterlips and sexhair
Best irrelevant girls.

He's still affected by gravity though, and the only way he could reliably get to places not directly across the world would be to either orbit around the core to get to the right place, or give himself enough tangential velocity that the acceleration towards the center would be negligible, and at that point the amount of velocity you'd need would get silly to the point where you could probably just aim whatever's launching you up and reach your destination that way

First of all
>tumblr
Second of all, she's dead

Nice titties

Say it ain't so ;_;

Seriously, she better get some doujins, otherwise it'd be a terrible waste of a fapworthy character design

She has that one 10/10 fap pic

she'll get doujins but it'll most likely be either toga disguise as her or her in togas' rape dungeon

why do we always get spoilers later than everyone else

What if she uses her quirk while on my dick?